Lucky thread

Yea I can. Thats why I keep telling you to do a digi, its waaaay darker than mine was when I get 1-2 on the digi x x x

ill wait im a bit skint now from all the panic buying lol it will get darker over next few days lol and i want a digi that says 3-4 lol

Its looking good bump!!!

And Cheryl I really hope that maybe it was twins, same thing happened to my friend who is now 28 weeks along with the remaining twin!

Dani - its sounding like good news for you soon too!!

AFM - there is something going on in my uterus but I don't know what lol!! Got achey period type pains today, so either the egg wasn't fertilised and my bodies gearing up for AF or it was fertilised and it's starting to implant lol!!! Who knows but I feel all 'heavy' around my uterus. And im still feeling O pains on both sides??? Strange. But I guess I wont find out til later in the week!!
Would be great if a load of us got BFPs all at once lol!!

Think I might be joining you soon again ladies,just had quite a bit of brown discharge on tp and had slight cramps this am xxx

Sending loads of sticky dust your way sweetie x x x

Carhgibbs remember loads of women have spotting in pregnancy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed its all going to be ok for u xxx

Thanks girls I thought this one was going to be different,absolutely pooping myself now xxx

isnt it when its bright red that its a possible problem? any way cathy im sure u will be ok try and relax if poss xx

My fingers are crossd for you! Lots of women have bleeding in first trimester and it's not always a terrible sign. At 6 weeks I bled bright red blood so heavy I went to the hospital and everything turned out ok. Try to relax (I know it's tough) and stay positive. Lots of sticky baby dust for you!

thank you Mrsduck, well the discharge was only there for the one wipe but enough to know make me paranoid!! iv was having sharp pains in my right groin on thurs/fri which then moved to my left groin last night and today, the hospital said my progesterone is a really good high number at 69 so im just praying and hoping it was just old blood and nothing more will come of it, i have another hcg test on monday but wont get results until wednesday, i just sai to OH i think ill be checking my underwear or tp every 15 minutes for the next 2 weeks until my scan! xxx

Cath, I have everything crossed for you. I am sure it is just some normal first tri spotting and your numbers are going to be nice and high on Monday. :hugs: hun!

Awww thank you Tawn, i hate moaning to you lovely ladies whilst your ttc but the forums in first tri are a bit boring and no-one is as friendly as you lot :) xxx

That's how I feel cathgibbs. This forum is way better for support than any other

Cath and poppy we'd rather you stayed with us too xx

Cath glad your levels are good and hopefully it was old blood and nothing to worry about x

Wow, I've been missing a lot in here!

Cheryl: Maybe it was breakthrough bleeding or implantation that can be mistaken for AF. Owoooo, how I hope so! Can't wait for you to test and update! :happydance:

Cath: I'm sorry for this scare... Brown is old blood. Try not to worry so much! I hope you are alright! :hugs:

Bump: I see lines on them all. I agree with Wiggler about the Digi. I just don't understand how they could all be evaps?? Plus with AF being late, I'm sure you are pregnant!

Morning ladies!!

Cath - I really hope it's all on, im sure it's likely to be normal spotting like the other ladies have said.

I think this really is an amazing thread, everyone on here is so friendly and supportive!! And as much as I would like to be able to join the first trimester forums I think I'd rather stay here chatting to you ladies lol!! But with a little sticky bean please lol!!

That was supposed to say 'ok' not 'on' Cath.....stupid iPhone miscorrecting me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->