Lucky thread

We ttc today would b tough for anyone. I think ur Plan for the evening sounds great. I bought the book too, havnt started it yet tho

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

So sorry your having a Horrible day :-(

I don't know poppy :/ and I tested again just now with asda m ic and nothing it a faint on asda I think the frer is an evap :/

Get a digi hun, you are getting lines on loads of tests, leave the ICs, they are rubbish x x x

photo (16).jpg the asda one which is darker than yesterd

photo (17).jpg cb has a tinge of a line and frer... nowt lol:wacko:

i feel like i should trust the asda one for some reason its deffo darker just odd about the frer??

I really would do a digi today or tomorrow hun, these lines are brilliant and I wouldn't be surprised if you got a 1-2 :D x x x

im gonna hold out till next week to do a digi but i feel like im preg and asda tests seem to think i am just first respose is being a twat with me lol pardon the french haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->