Lucky thread

Ooooh poppy that's exciting!! How's it all going?

Yeh I'm still so nervous though. Every time I go to the toilet I expect to see spotting. Feeling a bit sad today as it was the day before I got 10 weeks in the last pregnancy I was told my baby had died. Had a the medicated miscarriage at exactly 10 weeks. I'm just so worried about going to 12 week scan and getting told baby has died

How is everyone else doing?
I'm so excited about these BFP's that are coming up in the next few days.

LOL If by "Dawn" you meant "Tawn" Cath, believe me I am trying! :winkwink:

CD8 here, and DH and I dtd for the 1st time this cycle this morning after my stepson went to school (don't like dtd while AF is in town)--I know it is super early but I am trying to have fun with it this cycle and have a more positive attitude and this morning's session was a good start :haha:

And I don't need to be pregnant to be on that eating bandwagon, just had a snickers bar and my stepson and I are making homemade pizzas for dinner (dough and all) to surprise DH tonight! lol

Lol sorry tawn I'm on my phone,it just loves changing words for me Haha xxx

Cath - I was thinking along the same lines with alcohol. I dont think it should be a problem, if the egg has actually been fertilised, it won't even be implanted yet!!

Tawn - I've tried to be relaxed and have fun with bd'ing this month! And it was! Although there was one day I was just too tired from long shifts but I told myself that it will happen when it's supposed to, and then next day I O'd lol! So grabbed the oh, afternoon delight was much better than bd'ing when you feel shattered haha!!

Dani - those evaps are strange!! FX'd you get a true BFP very soon though!!

Hi ladies I'm playing catch up you lot have been very chatty x

Wiggler stay positive I'm sure everything will be fine this time and yay for the 3+ on the digi

Bailey so sorry about the letter :cry: yay for all your symptoms it sounds good I hope you get your bfp this cycle

Shellie I hope the wedding plans are going well

Leinzlove like wiggler stay positive hun I'm sure everything is fine and bubs is nicely snuggled in your belly

Cath I'm glad those levels are nice and high Ooooh it could be twins

Hi mummy_to_one I hope you get your bfp soon

Dani I love the quote haha fingers crossed for your bfp

Poppy I'm sure everything is going to be fine and you'll see a lovely strong heartbeat at your scan

Tawn I hope this is your month and enjoy your home made pizzas

Bump I hope you get a nice strong line on the frer

Wow I think I've just about caught up

Dani: I don't think all those tests can be evaps? Maybe it just takes longer to BFP on the FRER! That is so strange! I hope you see your real BFP soon.

Bump: I definitley see a line on the Clearblue! :happydance:

Bailey: I hope you are about to update with your BFP!

Poppy: I'm sorry you are having a hard time! But, all will be well this time. :happydance:

mummy_to_one: Welcome! I'm sorry for your losses! :hugs: I hope you concieve your forever baby really soon! :hugs:

Tawn: Yummy: Homemade pizza, makes my stomach growl. :)

Hello ladies!!!!

Just popping over from 2nd tri can you believe to see how you all are doing!

I hope you remember me??!! I was your first BFP back in march. I am 15+3 days. All seems ok, NT scan/bloods were low risk and am feeling little one wriggling. I have to admit I am still unbelievably anxious as this is my 3rd pregnancy since september. Every little twinge I think it's all over and like poppy EVERY time I go to the loo I check for blood without fail. Wish I could enjoy being pregnant but I think after we've been through the trauma of miscarriage you lose the innocence of a first time where you just assume you'll end up a healthy baby in 9 months!

Congratulations to all with new BFPs!! And keep:sex::sex: to those still TTC.

Much love and sticky sticky :dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all x x x x x

Thanks ladies!! I'm hoping I will update with a BFP soon, don't really think I can start testing until about weds next week (saying that I did one this morning haha!! No idea why coz I knew it would be negative lol).

Tooth fairy how lovely to hear from u! I can't believe how far u r now. Time has gone so quickly. I remember when u got ur bfb and it hardly seems that long ago. So glad ur doing well. Xx

Thanks ladies!! I'm hoping I will update with a BFP soon, don't really think I can start testing until about weds next week (saying that I did one this morning haha!! No idea why coz I knew it would be negative lol).

I started testing from 5dpo too hehe. Can't wait to see ur bfb

Toothfairy congratulations on being in the second trimester I'm glad everything is going well for you :happydance:

Argh! I wish my brain had an off switch!!!! Every twinge and slight pressure, every thing is a symptom lol!! Got pins and needles now in my hands, which is a common symptom of pregnancy but in my case it's coz I've been lying on the couch for the last 5 hours hahaha :haha:

When are you testing, I am sooooo excited for you! x x x

Wow this really is a lucky thread! I got my af right on target and prolly ovulating tues so bd here we gooo!

I hope you catch the eggy and get your sticky bean hun :hugs: x x x

Well wiggler I think that the earliest I might get a faint BFP by my calculations is Wednesday next week, which is ages away!! I think I O'd later than FF is saying coz I don't temp so it was just a guesstimate that I'm 5dpo, think its more like 2dpo haha!! But then again I could be wrong!

:( did a frer when i got in from work i held my pee for over 3 hrs which for me is not easy and was neg wtf hell is going on?????

did you drink at all, I would do a FRER with morning pee sweet x x x

yer i had had a tea and maybe half a pint of water... im gonna see what the asda and ic does tomoz and wait till monday if i can to do last frer its costing a fortune lol

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->