Lucky thread

Congrats Bump!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! Must feel good to stop wondering whats going on! What a crazy journey you've had!

Ladies bought the test and it's BFP now I'm so so confused why did I test I'm not home for a week??? And it's a lot darker than b4 the bleeding started...

It was one u had to use with first morning urine.. Who wants to post the pic for me?? If I email u it?xxx

I dont think it could be any more positive Cheryl! Why were you so sure you miscarried?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 18
Ladies bought the test and it's BFP now I'm so so confused why did I test I'm not home for a week??? And it's a lot darker than b4 the bleeding started...

It was one u had to use with first morning urine.. Who wants to post the pic for me?? If I email u it?xxx

I dont think it could be any more positive Cheryl! Why were you so sure you miscarried?

I got a positive on a frer on the 2 June and started bleeding an hr later till the 6th June and just thot it was a chemical I took a test on the 4th and it looked neg but it was a cheapie tesco test... But if it's so dark now I must be pregnant??? Was I carrying twins and lost one or did I just bleed cos af was due? The worst part is I didn't tell hubby I went for the test so I now need to make excuses for not drinking. Xx

Amazeballs!!!! Congrats hun you must be atleast 8 weeks now surely? Xxx

I think it's 6 wks last af was 4th may.. I've broke every rule in the book if I am pregnant

Cocktails... Beer... Wine... Full body massage baking myself in the sun.. u name it I've done it oops...x

I should of known.. Why I hav such a craving for mushrooms lol...x

I bled so heavy at 6 weeks (bright red blood) that I went to the hospital. I was positive that I was miscarrying. It turns out I have a blood clot in the placenta which apparently accounts for majority of first trimester bleeding. It occurs when the egg implants, then comes away slightly and reimplants. It causes a blood clot. I would go and see your doctor when you are back from holidays and tell him exactly what is going on. I def think you are pregnant!

Ive got a appointment for when I'm home anyway... I did call my doctor to tell him I mc but she told me to do a test the day b4 I came but I never cos I knew best lol. I'm such a div...x

Should I tell hubby I went out and bought a test even tho he said not to?

I would tell him - he cant be upset with how positive it is! I'm sure he just didnt want you to be upset while on vacay

God I wish I packed my digi il be due my 8 wk scan by the time I get back. X

I cant wait for you to have your scan Cheryl! I just had such a feeling that it was your month and was so heartbroken for you when you said how deflated you were. I really think this is all going to work out for yoU!

Yay cheryl I don't think u miscarried after all.
How u feeling?

I'm in total shock. U don't think my test wud be tht dark if I had mc??

Cheryl it's fathers day say it's his present ;)

Bump congrats :)

Cath fx it's just implant blood.

Ics neg here :(

Cheryl, that is THE most amazing news! I am SO SO SOOOO happy for you! Honey, that test is so positive, there is no doubting how preggers you are! EEK! When are you supposed to get back to the UK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->