Lucky thread

Tawn FF has me 11 but I think I'm 9/10 really.

I try to detach myself from others bfps and my own personal situation as it does make it harder :( but sometimes ESP leading to O or af I start to freak out lol.

And yes I'm totally ecstatic for all the bfps.

I'm just in my own little pity party that of clomid fails I'm fooked. So expect a waterfall when af arrives!

ladies!! i have missed you all! :) we had our no stressing or trying month and did rudies when we felt like it and oh my! haha sex when you arent 'trying' is soooo much better hahahaa. sorry too much info :) im currently waiting for my af this week and i dont care if she shows or not.. (never thought id have this attitude)

how is everyone doing? any new positives this month??

its so good to be back and we now have a laptop!! wahay! goodbye zooming in on my phone :)

Dani- wanna have a "Pity Party" party to commiserate together? :haha: Just kidding of course, but I do know what you mean. But even if you are 9 or 11 DPO that is still so early. I am pretty sure I am going to be celebrating your bfp here very soon!

Fletch, welcome back! There have been loads of BFPs! Not sure many exactly since you have been gone, but this lucky thread is definitely still lucky!

Dani- wanna have a "Pity Party" party to commiserate together? :haha: Just kidding of course, but I do know what you mean. But even if you are 9 or 11 DPO that is still so early. I am pretty sure I am going to be celebrating your bfp here very soon!

Fletch, welcome back! There have been loads of BFPs! Not sure many exactly since you have been gone, but this lucky thread is definitely still lucky!

it makes me feel really positive reading that there are bfps. and yes it most defo is still lucky :)

chin up Danni! i know i hate it when people say 'it will happen when we least expect it' but im kinda coming round to the idea. i just spoke to a close friend who i had no idea had a mc and she just had a baby. they got pregnant in 3.5 months so here still hoping we do hun!! :) big hug :hugs:

fletch if u read back thru the posts u will see it was a very confusing journey lol i got a pink evap on a frer last week and been frantically testing since haha!! but it paid off :) dani hun keep positive :) we are all here and cheering u on xx big :hug:

fletch if u read back thru the posts u will see it was a very confusing journey lol i got a pink evap on a frer last week and been frantically testing since haha!! but it paid off :) dani hun keep positive :) we are all here and cheering u on xx big :hug:

oh my! hah im sorry you had to go through that but glad it cam out positive! :)
eek! so exciting.

anyone know how toothfairy is doing? i havent time to read back over 220 pages lol! she had her first scan last time i was on. thanks

Hi all,rung nhs direct and was told to go to a&e,been here 2 hours so fingers crossed thank you all xxx

Hey ladies,

Cath - I hope all is ok and I agree, go to a and e, praying it will be ok for you xxx

Tawn and dani - can I join the party?? I know how you feel, just caved and did a test and bfn.....but I know it's far too early anyway so I'm keeping the faith. And like you ladies I am sooooo happy for everyone's BFPs everyone deserves them but like you say, there are so few of us left now still ttc that I keep thinking "I'm gonna be the only one left who can't get pg" :crys: which is silly I know. But I am trying to stay positive and I know my day will come, and so will yours ladies.

Fletch - welcome back!! I was also going to try and be more relaxed and not as bothered, my tactic is to find something I can do each month that I wouldn't if I got my BFP.....but I still feeling sad and deflated and upset coz I think it might not happen.

PMA though ladies, June is a lucky month!! I'm telling ya!!
No If only I could stop symptom spotting every little thing if be fine haha!! Got O pain again tonight....and felt weird and tight around womb today, could just be gearing up for AF though. But FX'd!!!

I was talking to a work colleaugue tonight about mc's as she's had 4 and it sucks that such lovely ladies like yourselves go through all this when we then see heavily pregnant women drinking and smoking. Sigh, oh well, I guess some of us were just made with stronger personalities to be able to cope and still be smiling xxxx

Tawn dani and baily I'm hoping you girls get ur BFPs very soon... Xxxx :dust:

Thanks Cheryl! Like I said I am so happy for everyone's BFPs though, gives me hope and Im really happy for you, that's such great news!!! :hugs:

Is it normal to have bad heartburn so early I've been dying with it since about 4pm just after the nausea wore off :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->