Lucky thread

Just worked out it took.....

10 frer, 12 ics, 4 cb+, and 10 asda tests to get my :Bfp: lol

Lol, that's a lot of tests bump!! So far my count is just the one IC but I pretty much knew that would be bfn!

This feeling is so odd, it's like an achey tight pain but not painful, if that makes any sense??! And it's quite strong too, it's weird and I just wish I could get a BFP for it lol!! I just hope it's not all in my head coz I really feel pg!!!

Is there anyone else testing this week?

Have to go back tomorrow for a scan,their hoping its late implantation bleeding and just my uterus stretching,soooooo tired! I bet all you ladies who got their bfps are really happy! Ladies in the tww you will get your bfps soon,this is a lucky thread xxxxx

Fingers crossed Cath its all ok. Don't forget though that they probably won't be able to get a heartbeat yet as it might be too early so don't worry!!!

Have to go back tomorrow for a scan,their hoping its late implantation bleeding and just my uterus stretching,soooooo tired! I bet all you ladies who got their bfps are really happy! Ladies in the tww you will get your bfps soon,this is a lucky thread xxxxx

Babe I'm sure everything will be fine Hun keep us posted :hugs:Xxxx

Cath - Hope the scan shows a nice snuggled beany :hugs:

Bump - I have had heartburn on and off since I got my BFP

x x x

Thank you ladies your all lovely,they said they doubt ill see anything as I'm only 5 weeks but if not ill have to keep going back for scans,got a feeling its gonna end in bad news........ how is everyone today? Xxx

Cath, try and stay positive, even though I know it is hard. At least you are getting a scan much easier than if you'd gone through your GP and hopefully you get to see a lovely yolk sac/fetal pole!

Cheryl--did you ever tell your hubby yesterday? Or are you waiting until you get home? (PS, thanks for the well wishes last night!)

Bailey, it is still SO early! with all your symptoms, I am sure your bfp is coming and then I will be doing my best to catch you all up when I O sometime this weekend-ish!

Cathy I have everything xed for u Hun x

I have a docs app at 4pm today :)

I "think" I have my BFP!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5 ICs all came up instant, really faint but I think this is it!

I dreamt it, woke up pee'd and bam!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yay Dani!!!!! Congrats hun I bet your over the moon!!!!! Xxx

Not getting excited yet, will need to see a Frer to believe it, will get later for tomo!

OMG Dani! YAY! :happydance:

What did I tell you? I get a real 6th sense about these things and I just 100% KNEW you had your bfp this month. It is the strangest thing! Congrats hun!

PS: Post a pic! I love squinting at lines :)

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/79eea77d.jpg

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/6d68efdc.jpg

I know how faint these are but so many with lines, I find it hard to believe not real

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->