Lucky thread

I see the lines!!!! :happydance: Get yourself a digi missy! x x x

I see them too!!! Yay dani!!! So exciting!!

Tawn - thanks hun, I know it's really early.....only 5dpo today if I go by my opk so how on earth I'd get a BFP yet I don't know haha!!! And I'm sure you will be getting your BFP soon too, march that husband to the bedroom missy lol!! The "pregnant" feeling I've had has gone today so I'm not going to let myself get too excited but I still firmly believe June is a lucky month for us all!!

Cath - hope its all ok and I'm sure it is hun, cramps are normal in early pregnancy. Let us know how you got on, thinking of you today xxxx

Amazing Dani, I can see the lines too! Especially on that bottom one! Digi or FRER required to feed the POAS (well LOOKING at peed on sticks :haha:) addiction! Congrats again hun!

Bailey, wow, I looked at your ticker and thought 8, but 5DPO!?!? Hahah, that is verrrrry early yet! BFP in T-Minus 5 days methinks :winkwink:

AFM, I am CD12 and wasn't expecting to O until about CD17-18 cause that has been the norm the last 2 cycles, but I think I got my first spotting of EWCM today. So maybe O will come around Friday? I am going to start my OPKs today and bought some preseed for us to try this month, as I am DETERMINED to get my BFP and join all you lovely ladies (even told DH to not laugh if I stick my legs up in the air this week :haha:) The only problem is DH is on an early shift this week, which means that he gets up and goes to work at 4:15am! So he is usually knackered and in bed at 8:30-9 which funnily enough is stepson's bedtime too!?! EEK, not sure how we are going to manage a bd schedule this week?

Aw great dani congrats... Tawn I told him but hes like me will not believe it till we hear a heartbeat it's horrible how having a mc ruins it for u the second time. Don't want to get our hopes up.... We all nearly have our BFPs :happydance: I've noticed twinges this time tht I never had last time is this normal??xxx

Thanks Tawn, yeah my ticket is basing it that in average it's cd14 that I would O coz I have no idea as I have never tracked my cycle before!! But I got my positive opk on cd17 so think I O'd on cd18 coz it was negative again the next day. So yeah I am testing far too early lol!! Think because I was feeling that sensation of tightening and aching so strongly I convinced myself that I must have O'd earlier so peed on a stick lol!!

I'm being good now and waiting til Friday now. Need to be patient!!

Oooh make sure you out pics if your opk's!!

I'm not getting excited yet, the green ones have dried non existent :(

Will get Frer later on.

Bailey everything crossed!!!

Tawn yay for EWCM, get DTD! ;)

Yay, can't wait to see the frer pic dani!!! I wish it was Friday already lol, I am the most impatient person in the world!!

I wouldn't get your hopes up, im feeling like they all evaps now, but came up wet so how can that be? and one after the other... don't make sense

Thats why ic's are useless dani, so hard to read!! Don't give up hope hun, the frer will be better I'm sure.

Managed to change my ticker now by changing my luteal length so it says my actual dpo now lol, it really is far to early for me to be testing lol!!

Aw cath I'm so so sorry Hun :hugs: hope ur ok... Your dr better be getting some tests done for you....xxxx

Thanks hun,have to go back at 4.30 for a scan,I'm going to see if they will look into it a bit more I know your meant to have 3 mcs for them to do that but oh says he doesn't want to try till after xmas now as he can't stand seeing me so upset and my arms are black and blue from having so much blood taken I just feel fed up xxx

Thanks hun,have to go back at 4.30 for a scan,I'm going to see if they will look into it a bit more I know your meant to have 3 mcs for them to do that but oh says he doesn't want to try till after xmas now as he can't stand seeing me so upset and my arms are black and blue from having so much blood taken I just feel fed up xxx

Fight with them to do the tests say ur depressed thts wot I did and they agreed to do the bloods for clotting... I'm sure ur oh will come round when u are ready to try again...:hugs:

They took 8 lots of blood last night and another 4 today so I think they took some then,ill ask when I go back for my scan,just makes me mad that I gave up smoking and drinking and I have 2 friends who are still smoking and their pregnancies are fine xxx

Cath I know you don't know me, but I posted once the other day and have been following the thread, and I'm so sorry lovely xx

Make sure you get tested again. I know having bloods taken isn't nice and I'm so over all the prodding and poking that comes with MCs, but there have been plenty of cases where decrease in hCG hasn't been a MC, so don't lose heart til you're sure.

BIG HUGS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->