Lucky thread

I am soooooo sooooo sorry Cath. No one should have to go through this once, let alone twice.

Cath :( so sorry. I didn't have 3 and I got it. My chem didn't count as before Fin and last years was my meds so only one.

Just cry that's what I did.

My frer is bfn :(

Cath I'm so so sorry. I hope u get some answers! We r all here for u and I will be praying for u. Loads of love xxxx

Dani I was getting extremely faint ic's before it came out on a frer. Try again in 2 days. Don't lose hope xx

Oh Cath I am so sorry. Push for the test hun, big hugs to you an your oh, I really hope you are ok xxxxxx

Cath, I am so very sorry sweetheart. It is just so unfair! :cry: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH right now.

Dani, I really don't think that 5 ICs are evaps. Remember that so many of the ladies on here had faint lines, then they went away, then came back for a huge BFP a few days later! It is hard to be patient when all you want is answers, but I know a few more days will give you your obvious bfp!

Dani I hope you get your bfp when you test in a couple of days time, fingers crossed for you.

Bailey it's still early plenty of time for you to get your bfp too, hang in there

Just had the scan and it was an ectopic,luckily it died on its own and resolving itself xxx

Dani do another frer in a few days hun you have def got your bfp xxx

Dani: How many DPO are you?
Maybe you test again? You're not out yet.

Cheryl: I missed your announcement, but I see your siggy!! congrats hun!! So happy for you dear!

I'm nervously waiting... :af: due in 2 days... This time I am trying not to waste a test and just wait till :af: is late! Last cycle was tough because I got a bfn the day before it was due and I was a wreck.

awww cathy im soo sorry hun i know its no consilation but least it hasnt caused you any damage to your tubes big :hug:

photo (20).jpg

cathy please forgive me for this i know it must be hard to see others bfp but i have just been to the doctors and he did a test and its confirmed! he has also done a beta hcg as its faint but i did explain to him that i ovulated late ect lol but i have progesterone from him till im 12 weeks x

Don't be silly love I'm loving seeing all these bfps you ladies have been through so much you deserve it!!!! When will the results come back hun xxx

Cath omg, can they see it? That is sh*t, excuse my language :(

TTC is so freaking hard, esp when we have been through so much already :(

Tawn ive had about 10 IC lines, no joke, but any other test is neg.

Will do with FMU then waiting on AF as it's too stressful peeing on sticks and staring at lines etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->