Lucky thread

Shellie you made me cry too, thank you for sharing and I'm sure your oh would love to read it too

Hi Carly welcome to the thread so sorry you find yourself here

Bailey sorry it's a tough day for you today but I'm sure the bfp you are going to get next time you test will make you feel a bit better. Are you going to test tomorrow if the witch doesn't show or are you still going to hold out til Monday?

Bump treat yourself to a lie-in tomorrow

photo (23).jpg

ha ha ha mrs duck ur funny lol... lie in whats that?? gotta be up to take aiden to a party then at wk at 5 till 10! :sleep::sleep:

on another note look how dark my lines got its never been this dark since i had aiden!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yeah I'm still going to wait until Monday. If my cycle is still 28 days after mc then AF should be here tomorrow so there's no point wasting a test, may as well wait and see if she shows. Think I'm just tired to be honest, had a long day and shouldn't be feeling too bad. Think it's just hard to know that as from today I will have been not pregnant longer than I was pregnant, if that makes sense. I would have been 24 weeks now :-(
But my baby changed my life and I will always be thankful for that, despite how hard the loss has been.

PMA for the future eh ladies?! Big hugs and baby dust to all of you :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Bump your lines are fantastic. It sounds like you have a busy day tomorrow, any chance of an afternoon nap instead?

I admire your patience bailey I would crumble and test. I keep counting like you, I would be 29 weeks Monday, why do we do it to ourselves?

We'll all get there eventually :dust: :dust:

Well I wasn't really being patient as I tested at 8dpo and was disappointed, plus I'm becoming convinced AF will and can't face seeing another bfn.

But never mind, as you said mrs duck we will get there. Keeping the faith!! Xxx

Thanks ladies, I'm ok just a bit shocked tbh, didn't expect anything like this so long after. It says I have have to contact them to confirm my place. I'm guessing I don't have to bother calling if I'm not confirming it! I also got a letter yesterday saying I need to go for a cervical smear.....the nhs just does not have a good system does it?! I'm sure you can't have a cervical smear for at least 3 months after a pregnancy coz your cervical cells will appear abnormal!

Sorry about that. It sucks. I got the same thing about a month ago and it tore me up. I got through it and you will too. Hang in there. :hugs:

Hi Carly,

Always room for newbies!! Welcome!! And yeah I don't think any of us wanted to be in this forum, but this thread is amazing, ladies are lovely and are so understanding and accepting. There are ladies at all different stages of ttc and pregnancy, and everyone is willing to listen and cheer you on despite their own tough times, which is amazing. Where are you in your cycle now hun?

Oh and ladies, I only realised half way through today that it was exactly 3 months ago today that I had my scan where i found out my baby was gone :cry: think that's why I am a little blue today.

I started to miscarry yesterday, am still bleeding now. Anyone now how long it'll take to subside? I was 5 weeks 5days pregnant.

Yeah I'm still going to wait until Monday. If my cycle is still 28 days after mc then AF should be here tomorrow so there's no point wasting a test, may as well wait and see if she shows. Think I'm just tired to be honest, had a long day and shouldn't be feeling too bad. Think it's just hard to know that as from today I will have been not pregnant longer than I was pregnant, if that makes sense. I would have been 24 weeks now :-(
But my baby changed my life and I will always be thankful for that, despite how hard the loss has been.

PMA for the future eh ladies?! Big hugs and baby dust to all of you :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs bailey :hugs:
It's so emotional all this TTC and loss business. Some days just suck, others we feel fine, and some you feel happy with until you remember that you have so much to be hurting over (and you see pregnant women everywhere on THOSE days).

If this cycle isn't it, then I pray that your BFP is right around the corner. Hold tight hun. xx

Hi Carly,

Always room for newbies!! Welcome!! And yeah I don't think any of us wanted to be in this forum, but this thread is amazing, ladies are lovely and are so understanding and accepting. There are ladies at all different stages of ttc and pregnancy, and everyone is willing to listen and cheer you on despite their own tough times, which is amazing. Where are you in your cycle now hun?

Oh and ladies, I only realised half way through today that it was exactly 3 months ago today that I had my scan where i found out my baby was gone :cry: think that's why I am a little blue today.

I started to miscarry yesterday, am still bleeding now. Anyone now how long it'll take to subside? I was 5 weeks 5days pregnant.

Hi Carly. I hope you're feeling ok despite what's happening :cry:
Take some time to grieve if you need to.

Can I ask how you know you've MC'd? Have you had any bloods done?

My first MC at almost 7 weeks I bled for almost a week (3 or 4 days quite heavily) until it started slowing down. This last time I was less than 4 weeks and it was lighter than a period and only lasted 3 days.

Shellie, your letter is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I also think you should show it to your OH as I'm sure he has feelings about the loss that he maybe can't express. It could only bring you closer in my opinion. xx

I found this on another thread and wanted to share it too. It's true for me already with my beautiful DD (who we struggled to conceive), and I know it will be true for all of you beautiful ladies as well:

Thoughts on Becoming a Mother

There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know that I will be better.
I will be better not because of genetics, or money or that I have read more books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.
I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.
Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.
I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.
I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.
I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbour, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.
I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immense power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth of when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.

Yes, I will be a wonderful mother.

Morning ladies just dropping by to see how you all are,

MrsDuck when will you get your results back hun sorry if you've already said.....

Bailey how you haven't tested yet is amazing lol I crack by 6dpo lol

Afm I was in real pain last night,period pain x10 I called the hospital and they were fab told me if I can't handle the pain then come in but feel a bit better today,the bleeding is much much worse than my mc hopefully ky hcg would gave dropped tomorrow!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning cath

So sorry uv had to go through so much pain. When I had medical managment for my mmc I remember the pain being period pain x10 too. So sorry ur going through this

Carly so sorry ur going through this. By bleeding lasted just over a week xx

Hi ttcbabyisom you have been a bit quiet for a while how are you?

Mummy thank you for sharing, it's lovely

Cath I hope your physical pain reduces soon, I know emotionally it will take longer. Happy birthday I hope you can enjoy your birthday. Take care hun xxx
My Assessment all done so now I'm just waiting to go in for the op it is likely to be a week tomorrow.

Carly so sorry for your loss, I bled for about 6 days with my natural miscarriage

Morning poppy how are you?

Well afm I'm just off to spend a wet Sunday at the museum as we haven't been for many years. Have a good Sunday everyone

Big hugs to all xxx

Big temp drop WOOO HOOO!!!

Come on AF!

Skipping clomid this cycle, will TTC but not forcing timed BD, need to get the hypo stuff sorted x

Hi Carly,

Hey Carly, so sorry you have found yourself here but you have definately come to the right place. these ladies have helped me so much since my mc and i think you will find yourself quite at home :)

i was only 6wk6 days when i mcd and i bled for 6 days, the first 3 being majorly heavy and painful and then it got lighter and lighter and finished 3 days later. xxx

Thats one thing i havent done yet. count how far along i would have been now. i just did and 22 weeks! :( i miss being pregnant and having my future planned out. we were planning on moving when i got to 6 months to live nearer oh parents in a much nicer part of the city but we have to wait until next year now :(

Thats one thing i havent done yet. count how far along i would have been now. i just did and 22 weeks! :( i miss being pregnant and having my future planned out. we were planning on moving when i got to 6 months to live nearer oh parents in a much nicer part of the city but we have to wait until next year now :(

I would have been 22 weeks too fletch. I think that's been the hardest part - starting to make plans for a life that includes this new little person, then having to just start all over again. A friend of mine lost a baby at 31 weeks last year and when I told her about my MC she said she knows how ripped off it makes you feel. I can't really think of a better way to explain the whole getting back up and starting again process. Ripped off just seems pretty fitting really!

:hugs:

Big temp drop WOOO HOOO!!!

Come on AF!

Skipping clomid this cycle, will TTC but not forcing timed BD, need to get the hypo stuff sorted x

Hey Dani you've got hypothyroidism? Did u just recently get diagnosed with it? I wasn't on for a bit so I may have missed it. How's it affecting your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->