Lucky thread

Morning all,I ended up having the injection as ny hcg was rising was in hospital for 13 hours altogether,I cried my eyes out after it as to me i felt like I was having an abortion,obv it had to be done as the pregnancy was still continuing...the worst bit was that oh add not allowed in the room when they gave me the injection :-( its my birthday tomorrow and I feel like Shit :-( xxx

Oh cath I'm so sorry you ended up having the injection and how awful your oh couldn't be with you when you were going through it.

Take care, thinking of you xx

Really feel like AF is coming ladies :cry: oh well, July will just have to be my lucky month instead

Cath I've said everything already but I'm thinking of you and hope you are ok. Try and enjoy Tomo best you can xxxx

Shellie I was offered a service at the crematorium didn't really understand that at 10wks and dh was totally against it. It's going through more heartache and stress but our crematoriums has a remembrance service every few months for miscarriage and pg losses. Maybe look into something like that? I cope easier by trying to block it out, sometimes it creeps back in though doesn't it. Hugs

Well 17dpo. No af. Had cramps and back cramps last 3 days :(

17dpo when is the witch due? When are you going to test dani?

I've been testing daily bfn. Today some evaps :( one looks decent but rest don't so must be evap. I'd have a decent line by now!

I was wondering if anyone has written a letter to their angel babies? When I talked to OH on Sunday about how hard this all is, he mentioned that when it came to his dad passing away, he wrote him a letter, and read it to him at his grave. Also when I talked to my BFF yesterday she said maybe the reason I'm having such a hard time is because there was no "closure" of sorts, since when most people die they have a funeral, and there wasn't anything like that for our angel baby. I'm thinking of writing a letter but I donno if I can handle that. What do you ladies think?

im really glad you shared this as i dont feel iv had any kind of closure and have been trying to ignore it. i had to cancel coffee with a friend today as i couldnt bear the thought of seeing her with her bump and my other friend asking a million questions as usual about pregnancy.

Im going into town today to buy a new journal so i can keep a record of everything. my clearblue ovulation pack came this morning. im so excited to do some serious trying!! :):):):):):):)

Cath im so sorry you had to have the injection, big hugs. praying you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow so you can take your mind off it and enjoy yourself xxxxxx

dani i hope you get some answers soon :( very confusing, hopefully the doc will know whats going on.

mrs duck good luck with your operation (i havent read back to find out what the op is but praying youre in good hands)

Bailey you are most certainly pregnant!! i can just feel it! :) xxxxx

cath I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a terrible day. I don't know how I'd feel in the same situation and I don't know what to say, so I will be praying for you xx

I know you'll be able to find something to smile about tomorrow. :hugs:

Dani are you sure they ate evaps and not bfp's? Have you tried a digi?

Fletch yay for the cb arriving I hope you catch that eggy
My op is for removal of a potentially cancerous lump and half of my thyroid that it is attached to. Thanks for the well wishes x

bailey -- sounds like you're pregnant to me!! I got nausea with the last one and was only around 3 weeks! It felt like motion sickness, just like I had with my DD (only no vomiting with the last one).

Funny how we WISH for the sick feeling! :laugh2:

Not got frers or digis. It's pouring rain and promised kids a pj day. Il get later if keep getting lines but I'm prone to evaps :(

Dani are you sure they ate evaps and not bfp's? Have you tried a digi?

Fletch yay for the cb arriving I hope you catch that eggy
My op is for removal of a potentially cancerous lump and half of my thyroid that it is attached to. Thanks for the well wishes x

oh Mrs Duck. i will be thinking of you. everything will be fine:thumbup: and once you have recovered from surgery you will be re joining us in your TTC journey :) yay!!:happydance: :hugs:

Na mine are always early bfps. I think AF Is just lost.

Will try get frer if ics still showing lines Tomo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->