Lucky thread

I am only buying digi opks and no ICs, test when AF is late is the way I am going, too stressful!

Me too dani, and I'm going to stop writing down all my so called symptoms coz they are too similar for AF and being pregnant!! Next month I will be much calmer and more patient lol!!

Thanks Leinzlove! I hope I do O on my bday, that would be a wonderful present! I am CD19 here with my opks super faint as of yesterday, so I'm not sure it will be tomorrow exactly but even soon thereafter would be great at this rate!

I had my smear test today as well, so hopefully that news comes back all clear and healthy as I never even had an exam or bloods done after mc. That and O sound like perfect birthday pressies!

Sounds like a great plan. My plan was BD once before CD10, to rid of dead spermies. Then BD every other day from CD10 until O. Then I tested night of 9dpo until I got AF or BFP!

I'm still hoping this is your month, hun! And those OPK's and IC's won't be needed!!

What are you getting a tattoo of? I can't wait to get one myself!

Well my fave flower is lily and I had been planning a tattoo of a lily on my forearm. We had also decided to call our baby Lillie even though we didn't know gender, my oh was convinced it was a girl so going to have "to beautiful for earth" written next to it going down my arm.

And I am gearing myself up that AF will show so in not disappointed and if she doesn't and I get a BFP with frer then it's a nice surprise xxx

im wanting to get one that says something similar. i have three stars on my wrist that i got when i was 18 that are the most un starry stars you have ever seen lol. that guy who did them should be barred from tattooing. so im wanting to get the re done and extend the tattoo to my elbow kind of twisting round my arm with some vines and flowers and hearts with the writing in the middle of my forearm. :)

Hi ladies,

hope everyone is well, iv just had a quick read through as im in work so cant really read much lol!

bailey sorry for BFN BUT af is still not here so you never know hun, look at bump, it took her a few days for bfp to arrive!!

ttcbabyisom (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) I hope you get your BFP soon hun!

Dani so does that mean your going to ttc soon as the results have come back ok hun>

Tawn i hope your well chick,

afm im devastated, done a hpt and an opk before hosp today and before the control line even got dark i had BFP on the test line...... i knew my levels had gone up which i was told was normal soooooooooooo had my blood tests done today and they have rose from 830odd to..........1499, i am now at high risk of having my tube ruptured, i was having the niggly feelings last night in my groin so the dr said to either ring an ambulance or go straight to a&e if i get them again, they expect to hcg to rise slightly but thats quite a significant increase, Got to go back Friday, if the levels have gone up im going to have emergency surgery to remove my tube.........................other than that my birthday was lovely, my family and OH and friends made it really special for me xxxx

Awww Cath I am so sorry hun. I will continue to pray for you that hcg starts to fall and you don't have to have surgery. :hugs: sweetheart. I am glad OH and the family were able to make yesterday special for you.

Thank you hun im just so fed up, im plagued with bad luck!! My bloody hair straighteners broke yesterday aswell i just sat there crying lol! such a mess!!!! xxx

Hey guys

been to dr and got the blood results, TSH was 4.6 and last time 1.6, defo pos then neg. She thinks I might be borderline and when pg it got worse and resulted in loss, so good news is they will keep an eye now and when pg... If next blood is pos I get thyroxin anyway.

I was researching and clomid could result in a false neg as it increases prog and lowers estrogen, so it maybe why I didn't test positive for hypo last draw. Defo not doing it this month and hope it doesn't affect next weeks draw too.

DH and I haven't talked TTC again since last week, I was upset enough without that to consider, but as soon as O is approaching I will be talking him round ;)

I've had my TSH as high as 9.5 (this was a couple years ago) but doctors refused to say I have hypothyroidism. I even had a slightly high level of anti-thyroid peroxidase and still they just wanted to watch and see. I wish I had your doctor. I'm actually off on Friday (yay!!) so I'm taking myself down to the walk-in clinic by the hospital and see their endocrinologist (I was planning on doing that when I got AF at the beginning of this cycle like I mentioned before but had no time). I hate going to the doctor and usually avoid it at all possible, but I'm now terrified to think if my thyroid had anything to do with my loss, that if I don't get it checked out before a possible bfp this cycle, I may lose again, and that scares me more.

Also I decided to google it and found a pubmed article that says this: 28 separate studies find increased risk of miscarriage (180% to 390%) with thyroid autoantibodies :cry:

Cath I hope you don't need to have the surgery. I'm keeping you in my thoughts!

I'm ok ish got a bit of back ache n v mild cramps but I know it can be normal ad things are stretching and stuff plus I had it last time around this time x

Shellie anything over 2 is enough to prevent pg and cause mc. Some Drs work on over 5 and some 10! Defo get a new dr!

If mine is even over 2 next draw I'm demanding meds.

Think I'm going to bow out of BnB and FF for a bit. I'm prob more in the ntnp camp just now and want to chill out this month. Being around everyone ttc and pg just has my emotions run wild. I will prob be around just not as much, when I got pg in jan I was so relaxed etc and I hOnestly think it helps.

Cath you know I'm over the other side and I hope you are ok. :( all we want is rising hcg normally and I know how horrible wanting it to drop feels :( here if you need me x

Bailey so sorry u got bfn today. I really hope u get a BFP soon whether it's in next few days or next month. U deserve it

Cath so sorry. How awful. U really are having a tough time at the moment. It seems so unfair :-(

Dani I know how you feel hun I think ill be doing the same,atleast we can still communicat off of here xxx

Thank you poppy I really have had a titful recently :-( xxx

Ttcbabyisom I'm glad you are well have a lovely time in Jamaica and come back telling us about your bfp

Shellie I hope you get a better dr at the walk in clinic and you get the meds you need

Dani I hope you too get the meds you need and I totally understand you wanting to take a back seat away from b&b but we are all here if you want to drop by, we are all thinking of you x

Cath I'm so sorry things are getting even worse for you, I really hope you don't need surgery. Like I said to dani we understand if you want to take a back seat away from b&b for a while but we are all thinking of you and are here if you want to drop by xx

Fletch that card is awful who would ever want to send it to someone?

Bailey you may have implanted late there is still the chance of a bfp

I hope everyone else is well I've just read so many pages to catch up I'm forgetting it all now. :dohh:

Oh Cath I am so sorry I hope you are ok nd you don't have to have surgery and nothing else goes wrong, you really are so strong!!

Oh got me a frer, what day should I use it if AF hasnt shown? Considering I'm 12dpo today and AF is already 1 day late?

Did u use ov sticks bailey? Cause u can ov up to 36hrs after surge that's why I didn't get my bfp when I orig tested I got a pos ov test on the 4th but don't think I ov till 6th so I was 2 days out lol

Yeah I'd give it 48hrs too, fingers crossed for you bailey x

Cramps and backache gone :)

Hope everyone is ok I've been a busy bee at the mo at work and stuff. Took my little boy to a fun fair earlier he loved it even though he was knee deep in mud :)
Other than that scan in 6 days it's odd these two weeks seems to be flying by cx

Thanks MrsDuck and Bailey, i think i will be taking a break from bnb for a while, ill pop in occasionally to see how your all getting on especially to see how you are after your op etc MrsDuck xxx

Bailey I hope you get your BFP hun!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->