Lucky thread

Bailey: Totally love the name Lillie! :) That is beautiful! I hope you are about to see your BFP! :hugs:

Dani: We'll miss you around here! :hugs: May you get your BFP super fast! :hugs:

Cath: I'm sorry! I hope you don't have to have surgery and your HCG starts dropping quickly. :hugs:

AFM: I shall be around. Maybe not so much this week. DH is on vacation and my birthday is Wednesday. But, I'm constantly rooting for you all.... Wanting those BFP updates ASAP!

Dani & Cath we will miss you loads! I hope everything starts sorting itself out, I think you are due a change of luck. :hugs: hun and I hope we get to see you two back here sometime!

Cath and dani - will miss you both around here!! I really hope things get better for you both, will be thinking if you and praying for your rainbow babies. Make sure you don't forget us and hopefully you will both return soon with surprise BFPs!!! Take care and big hugs xxxxxxxxxx

One last update from me for you both, sadly it's not a BFP but AF is still a no show so I'm getting slightly more excited......knowing my luck I didn't actually O when I got my +opk and my cycles have just gone stupidly long or something but all I can do is wait and see!

Off to do my driving theory test today....hope I don't fail!!

Thank you Bailey :hugs: will pop in to see how you get off, hoping you get your BFP very soon hun!!

FX for your theory too chick!! You'll pass!!! xxxx

Well ladies, the sun is shining on this lovely day and I am happy to say I got a great present today! I started having some seriously painful O pains last night and woke up to some proper EWCM today which makes me so happy because I haven't had any signs of O this last week and I was worried I wasn't going to this cycle. Just hope the OPK is dark or fully positive later tonight!

Called DH and told him we are going to make a birthday baby tonight after he gets back from work, and he was all giddy and excited since he knows that we got pregnant on stepson's birthday last time.

Feeling lucky! After all, since my birthday is today (the 26th) and I am turning 26, this is supposed to be my "Golden Year!"

Haha, I just realized how happy ovary pain and ewcm made me. Guess that makes it hard for people to buy me that as a present! :haha:

Hahaha Tawn im so glad you got your O pains and your EWCM!! woop! xxx

Yay so glad it looks like you are O'ing Tawn!! And happy birthday!! There's been so many birthdays in May and June on this thread!

And I have got a positive on at least one type of test this week - I passed my driving theory test, 50 out of 50 too get in!! Now just need that BFP and my letter from my ppi claim and this will be an awesome week hehe! (wishful thinking much!!). In all honesty of not a clue what's going on now, AF is 2 days late, 13dpo, bfn at 12dpo and feel nothing today! No pains, no queasiness, no dizziness, nada! What's going on you silly body?!

Bailey!!! YAY !!! well done hun!!!!! I bet thats put a smile on your face hasnt it hun? when is your driving test? xxx

Well I am absolutely poop at doing a left reverse turn and a parallel park so I've got to work on them for a few more lessons then book my test. There's only a week wait for tests where I live for some weird reason. Very happy to have passed my theory though, overly happy to be honest, it's just the theory and I'm ecstatic lol!!

a test is a test hun and you passed so you should be chuffed!! your 1 step closer to driving!! xxx

I am dying to use my frer now!! Can't understand why AF is late and still no BFP! My body is playing games with me lol! My oh got me a twin pack of Frers so gonna use one in the morning. Not feeling confident though. Oh well there's always next month!

Cath; Dani: :hugs: Wish you all the best and pray you get back on your TTC journey sooner than you expect. Hope everything works out and you both come out of it all stronger!!

Bailey: Congrats on the drivers' test :dance: Wait till morning to use your FRER... use your FMU and here's to hoping you've got a bean in there wiggling about :dust:

Tawn
: :dance: time to get busy eh? :dust:

Thanks hun, think I just got a bit of bleeding though, only a teeny tiny smidgen for now but we shall see. Que cera, whatever will be though eh?! How's everyone doing today?

Hmmmm had the tiniest spot of bleeding, not even that it was just a slight colouring and now nothing! My body is teasing me lol!

I've just bought 10 cb digi opk's and a cb digi pregnancy test off eBay all for just £18 plus p&p, not bad eh?!

Happy birthday Tawn go make that birthday baby xx

Cath and dani I shall miss you both I hope you come back to join us soon xx

Bump I'm glad time is going quickly for you your scan will be here before you know it

Bailey congratulations on passing your theory and 50 out of 50 wow. Now I want to see a positive frer from you tomorrow

Hi leinzlove, nessah and everyone I hope you ate all well

Afm I'm back to square one almost.......I've got to go back for pre op assessment again!!! and now I'm not going to have my op til 23 July WTF?? So much for Monday Yet more waiting !!

Aw mrs duck thts awful they keep making u wait. X

Dani and cath il miss u on here, hope to see u when u get ur BFP soon...x

Bailey congrats on passing.. Fingers crossed the witch stays away...x

Nessah how's ur symtoms??

Bump I hav twinges now and then I tht it was good cos of stretching..x

Anyone else I've missed sorry had too much to catch up on...x

Afm got my scan tomoro I'm so worried... I really hope it's good news this time...x

Hi Cheryl so exciting I hope you see a lovely strong heartbeat tomorrow xx

Thanks il be shocked If I hear a heartbeat. Hate how mcs ruin it for u :(

Good luck Cheryl!

AFM I feel like in this current 2ww I'm in the same mind set that I was in the 2ww before I got my BFP in January. I just was thinking about it and realized I was kinda feeling and doing the same things mentally you could say. Cuz the whole 2ww back then I spent "preparing" for a pregnancy that I was "100% sure" wasn't going to happen and didn't know why I was doing all that (only to later realize it was for good reason!). Although because I've now said it, it probably doesn't mean anything. I'm only 4 DPO and I doubt my brain could "know" I'm pregnant before even implantation could happen.

Aw fingers crossed shellie.. I think il be having bad news today woke up to a bit of spotting :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->