Lucky thread

Well I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that this time is your sticky bean and that the progesterone helps bump, you deserve to have that rainbow baby in your arms xxxx

It's bound to be on you tube or something. Really opened my eyes. The hard thing is how easy other ppl get pg again when we don't but I have to just detach myself from all that. It's clearly not normal for me and we will get there I promise x

dani - my problem is i get pregnant too easily my womb isnt fussy enough and accepts eggs that are not quite right that would just come away with a period normally :/ so getting preg easily isnt always a good thing xx

bailey - me too i know a second tri mc is really rare so hopin that if i get past 14 weeks this time ill be fine xx

Bump - praying that this one is super sticky for you and that 14 weeks comes quickly without too much stress xx

Dani - Did you have any trouble conceiving your other 2 children? I've been struggling with the fact that while it took us 9 months to conceive our DD, I had just come off BC and didn't get a period for the first 3 months of that, then I really had no idea what I was doing in terms of reading my body for signs of ovulation. BUT, we didn't lose babies before her. I would rather it just take longer to fall than to lose babies (especially more than 1 in a row).

Tried to watch it on YouTube dani and it's saying video not available. Oh well nevermind! I think I need to do what you do though and stop comparing myself to everyone else. And be more realistic! I've only has 2 cycles since mc and even if you do everything at the right time there's still only a 20% chance that the egg will be fertilised and implant successfully! We will get there and we will appreciate our babies for the little miracles that they will be!

Morning ladies!

Bumpblues, I hope that your last lost was the last one and that this little one is a perfect little eggie and is here to stay! Glad you're on progesterone, it may just be the perfect glue for your babe to stick real good!!

It's just after 5am and I got up to make OH his turkey sandwich for lunch at work (he says it just tastes soo much better when I make it for him lol). Gonna go back to sleep for a couple of hours as I worked the evening shift last night but wanted to check in first! Still feeling nauseous this morning :( Maybe it's still left over tummy yuckiness from the migraine I had yesterday. But my head feels ok now after having slept for 4 hours. I hope this nausea goes away, I want to sleep a little longer :(

Or it could just be wishful thinking that I could be having morning sickness already lol. I can't imagine being able to have morning sickness starting as early as 6dpo can it?? Well if my tummy still feels gross for the next couple of days then I might start thinking it's possible. For now I'm going to blame kitty-cat scares and migraines!

Also I think maybe I had some spotting yesterday? My creamy cm was just the tiniest bit of brown a couple of times when I wiped. Again, it's all just wishful thinking as I seem to have had spotting around this time the last couple of cycles which were BFNs! :p

Bump I get that but if it takes me a year then I lose it again then there isn't really a better option kwim? It's about the right time I suppose.

My DD was an ooops. Ds I ttc a year and 1st round of clomid.

Last July pg an ooops and jan was 1st soy cycle. Now cycle 4 post mc and nothing so I think my body just pleases itself :( clomid failed last cycle.

Really annoying

Bailey - I would LOVE to have a 2 day AF!! That would be awesome =) But if you're worried about it affecting you while TTC, maybe ask your doctor about it?

Bump I get that but if it takes me a year then I lose it again then there isn't really a better option kwim? It's about the right time I suppose.

My DD was an ooops. Ds I ttc a year and 1st round of clomid.

Last July pg an ooops and jan was 1st soy cycle. Now cycle 4 post mc and nothing so I think my body just pleases itself :( clomid failed last cycle.

Really annoying

That would be annoying lovely :(

The worst part of all of this TTC and MC business is the feeling that your body isn't behaving the way it 'should'. Well for me I think that's it anyway...

Defo. I just wish we were in control. The more I control the least it seems to happen though. I do think not trying is my charm but that is impossible when it's on your mind so much. This month I'm eating/drinking what and when I want. Sunbeds. You name it.

If its meant to be it will be

Hi ladies!

Shellie, I hope it is an early pg symptom! Fx'd! When are you testing?

Bailey, Ummmmm I would LOVE to have a 2-3 day period! lol. I have a 6 day period, which feels like foreeeeeevvvver.

Dani, doing all those things that you have been holding off on (alcohol, sun beds etc!) will likely bring you an "oops" bfp :) And if not, at least it is more fun

Mummy_2_One, not sure if I asked you if you O'd yet? where are you in your cycle?

Bump, fx'd that the next 10 weeks or so fly and you have your sticky bean!

AFM, CD22/23 here! Opks were almost positive (but not yet) yesterday so hoping they are dark dark dark this afternoon! DTD with preseed last night, so hoping this is my month! Plus, I just passed my "Life in the UK" test today! (need it for my indefinite leave to remain and eventual citizenship) So hopefully the good news keeps coming! Fx'd

Hi Tawn. I don't use OPKs but I get pain when I O, and I had that Friday night, Saturday and part of Sunday... So I think O was on Sunday and hopefully we've caught the egg =)

Fingers crossed for you for this arvo! Hoping we get our BFPs around mid July :happydance:

Hi Tawn. I don't use OPKs but I get pain when I O, and I had that Friday night, Saturday and part of Sunday... So I think O was on Sunday and hopefully we've caught the egg =)

Fingers crossed for you for this arvo! Hoping we get our BFPs around mid July :happydance:

Out of interest though, does that sound right? Does anyone else get O pain and also track ovulation using tests?

Mummy of one - I can get O pain all through my cycle, my ovaries appear to ache whilst developing the follicle, releasing the egg and afterwards!! So I have to use opk's to identify which O pain was actually O lol!

And I am really lucky to only have AF for 2 days, she seems to have gone already but I still have cramps and mad backache!! Im not gonna worry about it yet though, coz who knows I may be pregnant soon anyway hehe!

Tawn - yay on passing the life in the uk test!!! That's awesome news!!

And dani I'm thinking the same as you, but I'm still gonna use opk's I think just so I know when to expect AF seen as my cycles are whacky since mc.

It's hard not to think about isn't it? Even if I wasn't using opk's I'd still be thinking about when I ovulate and stuff so I figure I may as well still use them.

I get O pains mid-cycle as well. The month that I got my bfp, I had one massive O pain followed by a day of loads of EWCM so I guessed I o'd the next day.

Then since my miscarriage, my O pains are a bit more drawn out. I had sharp O pains on Monday (but my OPK was negative) and have been having sore, achey O pains all week on and off since then (plus fertile cm is increasing) all week and then I am hoping the OPK will finally be positive today (which means I would probably O tomorrow, since you O 12-36 hours after a +)

I never thought I would use OPKs as I knew so easily when I o'd before my m/c but my cycle has been a little all over the place since so it is nice to know for sure.

OK, we'l I'm quietly confident then... First O pain on a Friday night and EWCM started on the Saturday. BDing-wise, I think all bases should have been covered. FINGERS CROSSED!!

bailey - I think I get O pain at O time and then it sticks around afterwards. Have never really had it between AF and prior to a day before EWCM shows up. Have had some today though and a few days ago. With my daughter I remember having pains bad enough to make me wonder about an ectopic about 5 wks in so I had an early scan to check she was in my uterus. Bodies are odd things...

Yay! :happydance: FINALLY got my +OPK this cycle. Delayed a whole week because of stress, but it is here! Dtd last night, but not sure if we will get around to it tonight as I am going out with friends and probably won't be back until late and DH will be asleep. Do you think dtd yesterday and tomorrow would be good enough?

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/IMG_0122.jpg?t=1340984635

yay for a + opk Tawn! i think yest and tom will be enough to catch the eggy. cant wait to see your bfp soon!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->