Lucky thread

Yay!! Tawn that's great! And I think dtd yesterday and tomorrow should be fine him. Especially with using preseed, hopefully it will keep spermies from dtd yesterday safe and alive and waiting for that eggy when you release it! And if you don't release the egg for another 24 - 36 hours then dtd tomorrow should catch it instead!

For some reason I'm feeling fed up today.....not about ttc, just fed up in general. Damn hormones!! Think I'm gonna do searches for wedding stuff to cheer me up lol! Not that we have saved up anywhere near enough money to get anything yet lol!!

Thanks ladies! I know it is silly to be so excited for a pos opk but it has been a loooonnnng cycle already lol. Feeling strangely positive today though (even though I should be disappointed about not being able to dtd tonight) maybe this is finally my rainbow month!!! Fx'd!

I felt the same when I got my positive opk, I was sooooo giddy lol!!

FX'd it is your rainbow month hun, and hopefully I will be a week or two behind you!!

Yaaaay Tawn!!!!! Congratulations. Ur BFP will be round the corner now.

Afm- I'm so happy. Gave in and got a doppler and iv just heart the heartbeat. I cried with happiness

Thanks bailey! I sincerely hope you are right on both counts! After all, we have ver similar stories... Got pg right after quitting bcp and now on 3rd cycle post mc. Hopefully we are heading to bfps now too!!!

Btw I am sorry you are having an off day :hugs: look at pretty wedding dresses to make you feel better! Who cares if you can afford em, just looking at all that pretty should make you feel better!

Aw poppy that's amazing!!! Sooooo happy for you!

How much did the Doppler set you back and where did you get it from? I'm considering getting one when I finally get my BFP coz an early scan won't ease my mind much as my baby almost made it to second trimester.

Omg Poppy how amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats hun, enjoy it! You deserve to be happy! :hugs:

Lol thanks Tawn, I'm looking at wedding cakes!! So expensive for just a cake lol!!

I've just installed photobucket on my iPhone so gonna test I can work it to upload my opk's/Frers when the time comes so here's a random picture of my dog and my mums dog lol!!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/e262f185.jpg

Wow! Been a while ladies :hi:
ttcbabyisom, Fletch, Tawn, Bailey, ShellieLabTek: Sending all you ladies :dust: for July!! I know July will be a wonderful month for y'all..

Mrs Duck, Dani Rose: Again, praying you guys get to TTC asap :hugs:

Bumps: hope you are feeling great today hun

Poppy: Awww that's great news...nothing more reassuring :dance:

Aw poppy that's amazing!!! Sooooo happy for you!

How much did the Doppler set you back and where did you get it from? I'm considering getting one when I finally get my BFP coz an early scan won't ease my mind much as my baby almost made it to second trimester.

It's called sonoline b. got it recommended from ladies on another thread. It was about £40 off amazon. Worth every penny!!!!

nessah im not really but i dont wanna complain my sickness is getting worse i almost threw up in the supermarket lol and i have a really strobg tummy and im never sick!! but hey ho i dont mind as long as baby is ok xx i dont think it likes the car its making me really ill being in the car :/

poppy i got a angel sounds one from ebay won it on a bid for 10£ its brand new! i cant wait tlll im 9 weeks to start trying to hear baby x

That's not a bad price poppy, might look into getting one myself. Just need the baby so I I have a heartbeat to hear hahaha :haha:

Tawn - Yay for ov! Got all my fingers crossed for your BFP this cycle!! :happydance:

Poppy - Awww thats amazing! I got my doppler yesterday and *think* I heard the placenta :cloud9: Still a few weeks off hearing the HB though

OMG Cath I hope the surgery goes ok :hugs: I am furious for you that they left you for so long :hugs: :hugs:

x x x

There are arteries either side of the uterus that sound whoosy in time to your heartbeat, then in the middle really low down was a really quiet whoosy wind sound in time to my HB which I think was it :cloud9: x x x

Oh Cath hun: my prayers are with you.

Bump: Sorry your feeling :sick: As long as bubs is okay, right, welcome to the joys of motherhood.

Oh Cath I am so sorry!! I can't believe everything you are going through Hun. Praying thy the surgery goes ok for you, thinking of you :hug: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->