Lucky thread

Oh cath I'm so sorry, why on earth have they left you so long before doing something BEFORE it ruptured? Thinking of you xxx

Poppy that's wonderful :happydance: I've heard that is a good make of Doppler I'm going to get one next time I'm pregnant

Tawn yay for positive opk and congratulations on passing your test :happydance:

Wiggler more good news :happydance: next time it will be the heartbeat yay

Bump sorry you feel sicky x

I hope everyone else is well. Welcome to the weekend anyone got anything nice planned, bump you're off to Drayton manor aren't you?

Nessah I was never ill with my son :/ I think I'm team pink as been ill with the two girls I know I list x

Cathy I'm do sorry hun I'd kick up a fuss they shouldn't have left u x

There are arteries either side of the uterus that sound whoosy in time to your heartbeat, then in the middle really low down was a really quiet whoosy wind sound in time to my HB which I think was it :cloud9: x x x

How do I know if I heard the hb or the placenta or the arteries?

I hope everyone else is well. Welcome to the weekend anyone got anything nice planned, bump you're off to Drayton manor aren't you?

I'm off to Lytham tomorrow to have an all day partay with my best mate for his birthday! Will be nice to see all my old school friends, although I haven't seen them since before I was even pregnant so hoping not too many of them will be weird with me. I'm sure they won't.

There are arteries either side of the uterus that sound whoosy in time to your heartbeat, then in the middle really low down was a really quiet whoosy wind sound in time to my HB which I think was it :cloud9: x x x

How do I know if I heard the hb or the placenta or the arteries?

The first ting I did with my doppler was find the arteries, they are either side of your uterus, near your hips, they are loud and the same timing as your heart, and a bit swooshy, then I looked in the middle very very low down and there was this quieter and softer swooshy windy noise with the same beat as my heart, which I am assuming is the placenta :cloud9:

The babies HB will be very fast, and sounds like a train or galloping horse, once you find the arteries and have a listen you will be able to tell what is yours and what is babys x x x

I can't find arteries. I can find my hb with says about 80 and what I thought was baby at 135

I'm off to Lytham tomorrow to have an all day partay with my best mate for his birthday! Will be nice to see all my old school friends, although I haven't seen them since before I was even pregnant so hoping not too many of them will be weird with me. I'm sure they won't.

That will be lovely, I'm sure you will have a great time xx

I can't find arteries. I can find my hb with says about 80 and what I thought was baby at 135

I just know I would become obsessed with the Doppler, I hope you can't overdose with it :dohh:

Yay!! Tawn that's great! And I think dtd yesterday and tomorrow should be fine him. Especially with using preseed, hopefully it will keep spermies from dtd yesterday safe and alive and waiting for that eggy when you release it! And if you don't release the egg for another 24 - 36 hours then dtd tomorrow should catch it instead!

I agree with bailey Tawn! yesterday to have them there and waiting or tomorrow to catch a newly 'hatched' eggy should be all you need! Fingers crossed!!

:dust:

cath - I'm so sorry :( Please let us know how surgery goes. Did they know the pregnancy was still in your tube? I would be looking into whether they've followed proceedure with you.

Praying for you lovely. xx

bump - I was sick as anything with my DD!! At least morning sickness is a good sign xx

it is but i worry about waking up and its gone as every time thats happened ive lost baby1

Cath I am soo sorry! I hope all goes well with the surgery.

Poppy so happy u heard ur baby! 135 sound like a good hb :)

AFM, my tummy still feels yucky. And now I have weird cramps. But I think I had weird cramps last month and that was a BFN!

it is but i worry about waking up and its gone as every time thats happened ive lost baby1

I don't know what to say to reassure you. It certainly is terrifying. I'm starting to get really down now on this cycle and I think it's just a self-preservation tactic so that if it's a BFN for us, or worse still if I lose another baby I won't be so upset? I hate what MC has done to what should be an amazing journey to parenthood xx

You're doing some things differently this time though, aren't you? Taking progesterone? I have a good feeling about this bub for you :kiss:

I don't know what I found on Doppler yest but it wasnt heartbeat. I googled how to use the sonolineb and I was using it in completely the wrong place. Freaked out a little thinking there is no heartbeat but absolutely definitely found it now. Hbr was about 165

Glad you found it hun, where was you looking before? x x x

I'm at Drayton manor theme park in the kiddy bit and there are literally 6-7 heavily preg woman next to me making me feel down cause I want a huge bump :(

I don't know what I found on Doppler yest but it wasnt heartbeat. I googled how to use the sonolineb and I was using it in completely the wrong place. Freaked out a little thinking there is no heartbeat but absolutely definitely found it now. Hbr was about 165

Yay that sounds like a healthy baby heartbeat :happydance:

Isn't there an indication of the sex of the baby depending on its rate of heartbeat at certain periods of the pregnancy.......or have I just made that up? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->