Lucky thread

Wow fletch I just had a look at that wedding dress site, the dresses are gorgeous and at really great prices I wish I knew about it before my wedding

Wow fantastic prices, thanks fletch!! I love this dress, I quite like fairly plain wedding dresses

https://www.peridress.co.uk/chiffon...-silhouette-wedding-dress-style-20479302.html

Beautiful :thumbup:

i dunno if youll laugh at this or not but i bought my dress online and had it made. the site is www.peridress.co.uk they have dresses sooo cheap and they make it to fit you and it comes in 6 weeks. i know its a ridiculously short time but i bought my dress and added some stuff to it. i got lace up back so if i lost/put on weight it didnt matter. just an idea if u cant find one you like xx

£20?!?! on ebay they are onlt £5 including postage! there is a shop in the next village where hubby fishes so i may ask my mum to take me tomorrow after we drop him off xx

Absolutley beautiful dress! Just gorgeous! :)

Oooh this will definitely give me plenty to take my mind off ttc!! I honestly can't believe the prices and how gorgeous they are!! I'm really not fussed about spending a lot on a wedding dress, like you said mrs duck, you only get to wear it once! Thank you so much for telling me about this website fletch!

So pretty bailey! I totally spent WAY too much on my wedding dress, but I did love it. If I had heard about this site before I could've saved myself a LOT of money!

https://www.houseofbrides.com/mon-cheri-wedding-dress-style-110204-aisling-p-3-20-11447.aspx

This was my dress. Which is now sitting in a bridal gown bag. In a cupboard. In America. 5,000 miles away..... LOL Go for these gorgeous ones for much cheaper for sure!

Whilst we are sharing this was my dress, the back sold it for me

https://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3434

Like you Tawn it cost me a fortune and now it is folded up in a bag in my wardrobe

Save yourself some money these dresses are gorgeous

Tawn and mrs duck your dresses are both gorgeous!!! Sooo so pretty!!

I have actually been married once before, I was young and believed he was the one until he got another woman pregnant 3 months after we it married!! And I spent £800 on my dress then, I got married in Florida and it was good but this time I want it to be more about family and friends. I'm not as fussed about the dress (although i still want a nice one!).

Actually that's a big fat lie, I am fussed about the dress I just don't want to spend as much on it this time!

Tawn what a beautiful dress you chose. Did you try lots on before making your choice? I stupidly took my mum and aunt with me, we went to 3 shops and I must have tried on most of the dresses in each shop then couldn't remember what I liked and where they were :dohh:

the only problem with the site. TOO MUCH CHOICE!! lol. im glad you enjoy the site. funny thing is a lady gave me it when i went to try on wedding dresses, her shop was shutting down and she slipped a piece of paper into my hand with the website on. if i could find that woman i would give her the biiggeesst hug ever!! this was my dress. for some reason the website has changed since i bought mine but the choices are still really great.

Attachments

• Jasmine-Ball-Gown-F868-Ivory-2006-162502.jpg
    Jasmine-Ball-Gown-F868-Ivory-2006-162502.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Jasmine-Ball-Gown-F868-Ivory-2006-162503.jpg
    Jasmine-Ball-Gown-F868-Ivory-2006-162503.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
Tawn and mrs duck your dresses are both gorgeous!!! Sooo so pretty!!

I have actually been married once before, I was young and believed he was the one until he got another woman pregnant 3 months after we it married!! And I spent £800 on my dress then, I got married in Florida and it was good but this time I want it to be more about family and friends. I'm not as fussed about the dress (although i still want a nice one!).

Thanks bailey.

Oh no that's awful you poor thing, things will be perfect this time last time was the practice xx

We got married in a lovely hotel and had the reception there too and then the guests stayed over so we all got to have breakfast together too which was lovely

ladies those dresses are beautiful. i only tried on 3 dresses. one similar to the one i bought. it is also in a bin liner in my wardrobe lol! youll laugh at this. this was our footwear

Attachments

• 30774_1437421621566_2445554_n.jpg
    30774_1437421621566_2445554_n.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 4
Fletch what a beautiful dress I bet you looked stunning x

I agree so much choice and so many different styles it's mind boggling trying to decide

ladies those dresses are beautiful. i only tried on 3 dresses. one similar to the one i bought. it is also in a bin liner in my wardrobe lol! youll laugh at this. this was our footwear

:rofl:

Ahhhh girls all this talk about weddings is making me so jealous!!! I wish OH would just propose to me!! Iv hinted enough times,showed him the ring I want but he still hasn't bloody done it lol!!!

Fletch that dress is lovely!! Good site hun!!! Xxx

lol told you youd laugh. i cant wear heels and i wanted something comfortable so i thought why not do something no one else has? :)

cath how long have you guys been together? my SIL asked my BIL. would you ever ask him? xx

Oh my, gorgeous dresses MrsDuck and Fletch! I love how we all had the side gather at the hip and fletch and I had the peek-a-boo lace! I knew we had so much in common on this thread :haha:

I was really lucky, actually, MrsDuck. I told my assistant at the bridal shop what I liked and she brought me 10 dresses. This was the first I tried on but I couldn't settle till I had tried all the rest! It was great cause I compared every one to the first and knew how much I loved it.

Bailey, your ex sounds like a (here is some US terminology for you ladies!) total DOUCHE! hahah. DH has loved picking up on that slang. So glad you have a lovely OH to dedicate yourself to now, someone who deserves you and your wonderful PMA!

Cath, men are thick! Honestly, if he is anything like my DH he probably doesn't even know the hints you gave him! Mine needs it spelled out in neon writing or on a billboard or something hehe He doesn't get subtlety!

Love the footwear fletch!! What was the reason for it? I am torn between going for a classic traditional style wedding or having a rockabilly twist, coz I love 50's dresses! And I love polka dots so wanted to incorporate that into the bridesmaid dresses!

Cath - my best friend is the same, she's been with we oh for five years now and he hasn't proposed. She'd love to get married too. My oh and me knew when we first met that we'd get married, its something that we both really want as well as a family. Just hope it's second time lucky for me lol :haha:

And thanks ladies, Tawn he really was a douche!! Lol!! Has all made me a more positive person though, I know that I am worth better than him and my life has been better ever since I got rid if him!

Fletch - I can't wear heels but my reason is coz my fella is tiny and I don't want to look taller than him!! I'm hopefully wearing flat shoes too, but depends what dress I pick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->