Lucky thread

Awwww Bailey what an utter dick!!! Sometimes you have to be dealt Shit to be who you are today I think!!!

We have been together 18 months you might think isn't long,we met January 15th and practically lived together from then and moved into our house 3 months later lol I did ask him messing around in Feb as it was a leap year but he said no as its a man job lol

I think after all the crap we have had with the ectopic he's appreciating me a bit more so who knows lol
Xxx

i have no idea but this was my inspiration.

my fave word is douche. even more so when one of my american friends told me the american meaning for it lol.

i really wanted to wear heals as my hub is 6ft2 and im a wee 5ft6 but my feet wont allow it and they really bark when i wear them.

Attachments

• 220px-Movie_poster_a_cinderella_story.jpg
    220px-Movie_poster_a_cinderella_story.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
Cath - me and my oh have been together about the same, we met in November and starte dating Xmas day 2010! We pretty much lived at my house from then and moved into our own house last year. That's when we decided to come off bc pill. My oh's proposal wasn't brill, he was drunk haha! But he did ask again the next day, it took him 2 months to get me a ring though!

Oh dear, oh has just texted saying he feels ill! Not good for baby making! Oh well, if it's meant to be July then it will be!

Hahahh cute inspiration Fletch! I will admit I have seen that movie too :) I had sparkly flip flops under my dress, there was NO WAY I wasn't going to be dancing the night away from high heel pain!

Cath, that is so cute, I love that he said it is a man's job! Sometimes I just like a man to be all manly like that (totally backwards in this day and age, but I like the traditional stuff in some cases!)

Ohhh Bailey, isn't that always the way? I swear, DH and I dtd perfectly every other day leading up to O and then something ALWAYS happens to make the most critical day inconvenient or impossible! Drives me mad!

You are so much nicer than I am though, I get a bit frustrated when we miss out on dtd during O time lol

Haha atleast he remembered tho hun that's a good sign and proved he had meant it lol you know what they say the truth cones out when drunk lol

Do you ladies think since your mcs you and your oh have become closer? Even tho oh and I haven't dtd for a while we are way closer :)

My mother has just told ne that my grandfather has lung cancer and that they didn't hell me sooner cause iv been ill,what else can go wrong for me? Makin me even more determined to get preg now as my grandfather has been really upset for me with my mcs xxx

You lot have made me giggle this evening thanks xxx

Yes all of our dresses are very similar with the side gather I just thought it was very flattering when I tried it on and my bust is quite big so in a lot of styles I looked all boobs

Cath men don't do hints I hinted for 6 years and I got nowhere and then I just started planning and unexpectedly my then oh proposed to me when we were at the top of the galata tower in Istanbul while on holiday and a year later we finally got married.

I hope your oh comes to his senses soon x

this is really random but i left my tests in the bathroom and dh is in the bath singing (in the tune of bob the builder) 'Tanya and Paul, can we make one, yes we can!' haha hes nuts.

cath we were together almost 3 years before we got engaged and moved in together when we got married. our family is very christian so we did it the old fashioned way. youll be surprised but we didnt have sex until our wedding night haha!! talk about self control!

cath yes! its also brought us closer with our parents too x

Oh bailey talk about timing issues I hope those spermies are already in place and your oh feels better tomorrow and you can top them up x

Cath no, haven't you been through enough heartache recently can anything be done for him?

Aw fletch that's really cute of you dh. Wow the tww should be easy for you after all that self control x

MrsDuck that sounds amazing maybe he was waiting to do it somewhere amazing? Sounds lovely....good your ok hun!!

Fletch,that made me chuckle,bless him and I was actually singing it to get bob the builder theme lol I think its nice you did it the old fashioned way,not many do do it that way these days!!! Xxx

Oh bailey talk about timing issues I hope those spermies are already in place and your oh feels better tomorrow and you can top them up x

Cath no, haven't you been through enough heartache recently can anything be done for him?

Aw fletch that's really cute of you dh. Wow the tww should be easy for you after all that self control x

not sure yet hun he's going to see the consultant and have more tests on Wednesday,he wanted to tell me himself but I'm glad he didn't as I don't think is be brave enough to speak back to him,I still haven't called him which you may think is nasty but I just can't we are quite close and I don't want to break down infront of him as he's the one going thru it,funny thing is oh grandfather and nan both have battled cancer and his nans cancer maybe back so oh is soooooo understanding and helping me :) xxx

Cath maybe your oh is waiting to surprise you somewhere special

Yeah I think mcs do bring you closer and I know some say ttc is tough on a relationship but my dh is totally on board with ttc and is interested in the opks etc it really makes it a team effort

im actually really happy we did. lol our neighbours must thing we are mad all we do is laugh and shout really loud just for the fun of it, were like big kids. you wouldnt think he was 32 haha!!

cath im so sorry about your gfather :( do they know if its treatable? i really hope so. its about time you had some good news. who knows, when you next go back to the hospital your levels could be low enough to get back on with ttc! :) :happydance:

ladies it sounds like we all found really great men. supportive, understanding and love us with their whole hearts. they may need a good kick up the backside now and again but we wouldnt change them for the world :)

I hope it is good news when he sees the consultant, There is so much more that can be done for cancers these days. I totally understand why you haven't called him though you want to be strong for him. I hope you both get some good news soon, you are certainly due it xx

ladies it sounds like we all found really great men. supportive, understanding and love us with their whole hearts. they may need a good kick up the backside now and again but we wouldnt change them for the world :)

I couldn't agree more :thumbup:

Yeah our mc definatley brought us closer. I think it made me realise that even though at times he's a schmuck with money, the point is he loves me and I love him. He told me he'd rather live in a cardboard box than a mansion as long as I married him and we had a family together! He was referring to the fact that his mum keeps banging on about us getting a mortgage, clearly not listening when we tell her it's too difficult for a first time buyer at the moment!! We realised after losing our baby that we don't want to lose each other.

Cath - so sorry about your grandfather, hope you and your family are ok. And I'm sure soon you will have that sticky bean who will be able to meet your grandfather.

And fletch I couldn't agree more either, our men are super strong supportive and all round lovely! And yes in need of the occasional kick up the bum!

I think it's lovely that you were traditional hun, and there's nothing wrong with being big kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->