Lucky thread

i went to Romania a few years ago and all i drank was grape juice. it was so good! i might have to ask if she can send me some cos the grape juice here is awful and really rich.

you know the m&m peanut butter, do they have peanuts in also?

im sending her the remaining of my opks as they are trying too but she has endometriosis and is prone to cysts so she has to moniter her ovulation for a year whilst they try. poor soul. but its a good excuse for me to get rid of my tests so i wont be tempted to test if i dont get my bfp this month.

how was everyones weekend? apart from the awful rain? xx

Nope, the peanut butter M&Ms only have peanut butter inside. But if you like peanut butter and chocolate, believe me they are the bee's knees :)

My weekend was (soggy!) but full of packing. We get the keys to our new house on Thursday and removal men are here at the crack of dawn on saturday. Can't wait to move from a 1bed flat to a 3 bed house! Sounds like heaven! (especially since we took emergency custody over stepson, it has been VERRRRRRYYYY crowded!)

Thanks ladies,

Yeah my plan is now to throw myself into getting fit again and planning the wedding as well as saving for it. I've got to remember that I am lucky enough to have a lovely oh and that I am getting married next year, a baby will come when he or she is supposed to. I'm hoping to book our wedding venue soon, it's just a nightmare trying to do anything with my oh as we work such stupid and conflicting shifts! Lord knows how we manage to fit :sex: in lol!!

Tawn that sounds amazing! I couldn't imagine living in a 1 bedroom. My dh has soooooo much stuff that even our 3 bed flat is too small lol. He's messy too :( really excited for you :) who knows on thurs when u get keys you could get your Bfp!! What an awesome day that would be :)

My mums friend tried for 8 years for a baby and put off going to uni incase she got pregnant so she decided to forget ttc and signed up for uni and the day before she moved into halls she found out she was pregnant with twins! So Bailey I would definitely join the gym, but not a contract one just in case ;-) when we move there is one on the end of our street so I'm going to join. Dh kindly told me I'm gaining weight, he's lucky I was in a good mood cos by George I could have slugged him lol.

Yikes Tawn! How have you coped in a one bed flat!! Bet you are so excited!

Yep joining the gym is my task for the week! And planning the wedding will get under way too, anything I can to keep my mind off ttc lol!

Bailey that sounds like a plan, aw that brings back lovely memories of my wedding planning. Like everyone says as soon as you stop trying it will happen xx

How exciting Tawn you won't know what to do with all the space and once you get your bfp on Wednesday you'll have a good excuse not to do anything too strenuous xx

Fletch that's a good idea get rid of the temptation and I'm sure your friend will be grateful for them xx

I've had a quiet weekend just visiting family as the weather has been so soggy, I did venture to the sales and bought a few items, a bit of retail therapy is always good xx

bailey have you heard of a site called pinterest?
you should check it out it has to most amazing wedding ideas and stuff that saves you money. x

mrs duck she was very shocked but so happy she took her mind off it and now she has 2 sets of twins. i dont know how she copes lol

Uhhgg I know it has been a nightmare! We were coping when we had stepson on weekends and school holidays (it's a big 1 bedroom and we have a massive cushy sofa bed) as we were in the process of buying this flat. Then in April his mum had social services called on her due to an unsafe living environment and we took immediate full custody of stepson (documents went through in the courts this week! Whahoo!) but it has been a tight squeeze for the last 3 months!! :wacko: But totally worth it cause now we can rent out our flat and make a nice profit and afford a beautiful home in a nicer town to be close to stepson's school.

Awwwww fletch that would be LOVELY to get my bfp on Thursday before getting keys.... Hmm maybe I should try my best to wait to test then? EEK don't know if I can, but it will be 12dpo so a better time to start then 10dpo. And you will prob get your bfp when you move too! How awesome would that be? New homes and new beans!

Bailey, how exciting booking a venue! Ohh I love wedding planning, it is so much fun! My brother is getting married next April back in the States, and I am supposed to be a bridesmaid (that is if I'm not too preggo at that time to fly!!) so I get round 2 of wedding planning this year helping her! Enjoy it and try not to stress about the little things, it will go a long way to making it an amazing experience.

Fletch in Cardiff we gave this shop called American candy it sells all American sweets hence the name of the shop lol its soooooo expensive tho,box of lucky charms are £20!!!

2 sets of twins wow. I've always had a feeling I'd have twins I don't know why there aren't any twins in either mine or dh's

Thanks fletch I'll have a look! There's a wedding shop in my local town centre thats closing down, and everything's mega discounted. I'm wondering if it's too early I buy my dress??

And I've been working all weekend :-( did a 12 hour yesterday, only 9 today lol, and now I'm recouping so me and oh can make a baby when he gets home :haha:

My oh tells me off if I ever say I'm fat, he says it's just relaxed muscle haha!! My oh knows I'm really weight conscious though so he tries to encourage me to not think I look fat. I have IBS and it causes me to bloat really badly and annoyingly it makes me look pregnant (I wish!!).

Fletch in Cardiff we gave this shop called American candy it sells all American sweets hence the name of the shop lol its soooooo expensive tho,box of lucky charms are £20!!!

£20 I'm surprised the sell any

Bailey it's never too early to buy your dress especially if it's at a really discounted price, more money left to spend on other nice things

My nephews and nieces are 2 sets of twins and they are all siblings, they are the most amazing kids. Just wish I could give them a little cousin!! I don't know how my SIL copes though. She's not worked for 6 years and still can't for another 2 years as they can't afford child care for them!

I'm always so jealous though, they have four kids and I don't even have one :-( but that's ok coz I will have one someday! And til then I've got my furry baby Bailey lol!

Bailey it's never too early to buy your dress especially if it's at a really discounted price, more money left to spend on other nice things

I just don't know if it's jinxing things lol! No really I'm more worried about my body size changing so the dress doesn't fit! Especially if I do get my BFP soon!!

Bailey it will be all our time soon, till then yay for furry babies xx

No you won't jinx anything and you can always have it altered it will still save you a fortune, have you been to have a look at dresses in that shop?

No I only heard about it closing down today, a friend of a friend apparently got her dress and tiara and veil all for £395!!!

i dunno if youll laugh at this or not but i bought my dress online and had it made. the site is www.peridress.co.uk they have dresses sooo cheap and they make it to fit you and it comes in 6 weeks. i know its a ridiculously short time but i bought my dress and added some stuff to it. i got lace up back so if i lost/put on weight it didnt matter. just an idea if u cant find one you like xx

£20?!?! on ebay they are onlt £5 including postage! there is a shop in the next village where hubby fishes so i may ask my mum to take me tomorrow after we drop him off xx

I had a lace up dress and I totally recommend it, as the night goes on you can then loosen it slightly that way it is comfortable to wear all day and all night.....well nearly all night.

Fletch that is a great idea and that way your dress it totally original.

Wedding dresses are soooooo expensive and you only wear the thing once, I want to have a wedding themed party or something so I get to wear it again although I'm not sure even with the lace up back I can get in it at the moment ooops

I've just sat and while b&bing eaten my way through a bad of chocolate covered raisins double ooops

Wow fantastic prices, thanks fletch!! I love this dress, I quite like fairly plain wedding dresses

https://www.peridress.co.uk/chiffon...-silhouette-wedding-dress-style-20479302.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->