Lucky thread

:hugs: Cheryl, I am so so so very sorry for your loss. Make sure that they take care of you and try to figure out what is going on. :hugs:

Ohhhh cheryl Im so so sorry. I can't believe it! It's so unfair :-(

I'm sending u loads of hugs and hope u find someone who can get to the bottom of what is going on xxxx

Why does all this bad shit have to happen to such wonderful ppl? Makes me so angry :-(

Well said fletch, bad things happen to such good people.

I am so sorry for your losses Cheryl, you really are having such an awful time. Big hugs to you and your oh. I hope that you get some tests done and get some answers xxxxx

AFM - negative opk again, getting pains though so its getting ready to happen.

Hope everyone is ok today, hugs to you all xxx

Cheryl Im so sorry hun what a rollercoaster of highs and lows you've been on over the past few weeks. Sending you loads of hugs and take care of yourself. I hope the hospital can find a reason that is easily sorted so you don't have to go through this heartache again xx :hugs: :hugs:

It's so awful that we have to go through this heartache when all it would take is a few tests to check everything is ok. I hope they can finally help you Cheryl instead of making you keep go through this terrible ordeal. I am so sorry again hun, it's just not fair :hugs:

Has anyone seen the film 'the help'? I'm sat here at 1am watching it and i don't think iv cried this hard since my mc. A lady in the film has an mc and it brought everything back. I want my baby back so badly. I want the future I had planned out. Life is so cruel and we do NOT deserve the shitty hand we have been dealt. I wouldn't wish it on anyone else ever but sometimes I want to scream at those who have kids just for benefits and a house :-( those kids deserve mothers like us, who want a child to love, to teach, to play with and to complete our journeys. Were all mothers, whether we have children yet or not. Please God bring us all a rainbow baby :-( so our pain can be healed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the rant. Hubby is away so needed to get it off my chest.

I'm so sorry Cheryl that you and ur OH have to go through that feeling of loss all over again :hugs: We're here for u and I really hope they can figure out what is going on so you and OH will get your rainbow baby

AFM, today AF is on the medium/light side. Yesterday and the day before were heavy! Well to me they were heavy, as a Super tampon only lasted maybe 3 hours before I started to leak, when normally I can go up to 8 hours. I even had two massive clots that freaked me out and reminded me of when I had my m/c, especially because of the sharp pain I had in my cervix when it came out :( I even for a moment thought about doing a HPT to see if maybe I actually was having a m/c but decided I'd rather go on with it being a very period and nothing more. It was my first "normal" cycle after the miscarriage, since the one after the miscarriage I don't count as normal, and the second one took 50 days!!! This past cycle was only 35 (better then 50 thats for sure!).

And I did my final driving test today and passed! Hubby-to-be took me out to a chinese food buffet to celebrate. We're both sooo full now. Good thing I'm not fertile cuz if I was we'd be too full to BD unless we wanted to risk barfing during the act LOL.

Cheryl: I can't believe it either. I'm so disappointed. My heart aches for you. Lots and Lots of :hugs:

I have the help on DVD. I watched it on sat night when hubby was at work. I was in bits during that scene crying my eyes out. I may be pregnant again but the hurt I felt when I had my mc will never leave me. I find that scene worse in the book. It's just awful what lovely women have to go through. It's so unfair

Hey ladies thanks... I've put the help on my love film I hope they don't send me it for a while now... Just heading to the hospital... I'm more worried about having another mc now after having 1 fair enuf it happens but a second one at almost the same stage I do hope we get our babies one day...xx

Hey girls, read back as far as I could, hope I didn't miss anything important!

Cath so sorry about Granda hun, my Granda was very ill at the end, suffered heart problems for 40 years, was awful :(

Cheryl I can't believe what I am reading, I am so so sorry. Thinking of you today.

My wedding dress was pink! Very light but very me!

No idea where my O is, :( DH fell asleep on me last night, he is in dog house!

LOL @ Dani about your OH hahaha i wouldnt be happy with that either!!! Silly boy!!

your wedding dress looked lush hun!!! i love it!! xxx

Cheryl, my heart goes out to you hun.

Shellie, congrats on passing your driving test! Sorry AF has been such a pain this cycle.

Mummy_2_One, any updates?

Dani, do you mean he fell asleep before you guys dtd or he fell asleep ON YOU on you?

AFM I believe I am finally 10DPO today, tested with FMU and bfn. SIGGGHH. I honestly wish I had Nessah's willpower and waited till after AF was due! But I did have some mild-to-strong cramping late last night, so if that was possibly implantation at 9DPO, then I suppose I wouldn't get a +HPT for a few days anyway. Not sure if I should just hold out until Saturday (when AF is due) or if I won't be able to help myself testing between now and then

Tawn it could very well be late implantation, i have everything x for you hun!! if you do get pregnant will your EPU be scanning you early? mine will but not until 6 and a half weeks along but i had my scan at 5 weeks and they could see the sac in my tube so i think ill request it be done earlier! xxx

Tawn I hope it's implant woo hoo!!!

Dh fell asleep before :( dick! Lol

I am not sure Cath. My GP told me I have to come in "as soon as I get my +HPT" because they need to make sure it isn't ectopic again, but not entirely certain whether that means bloods, scans or both.

I have a question for you ladies, DH and I dtd last night and all of a sudden I started freaking out because I had the cramping earlier on (thinking it may possibly have been implantation, but not sure) and that I could "dislodge" the egg or something by...um... the other O'ing hahah. I didn't think about it until afterwards, so it is obviously too late, but there is mixed info out there about whether dtd during implantation could dislodge the egg.

Anyone have any stories for me?

Dani your pink dress sounds beautiful! :)

Tawn iv never heard of that but def going to look into it :-/

Thinking of you.today cheryl. The help was a great film very moving but that scene is quite graphic and I'm so glad I was alone. Don't think I'd of wanted anyone touching me after watching it.

Bailey how are your opks coming along? Are they getting stronger? Xx

Hey ladies,

Cheryl - good luck today hun, thinking of you xxxxx

Fletch - so sorry you had a bad night, I've never seen the help and don't think I want to now!!

Tawn - I haven't heard anything about dtd causing dislodging in inplantation, I can't imagine it would hun

Shellie - congratulations on passing your driving test!! I'll be doing mine in a few weeks too!! So sorry to hear you are having a horrible AF hun, FX'd this is the last one you have for another 9-12 months!!

AFM - I didn't do my opk again this morning. I'm thinking fmu isn't gonna work with it. The last one I did yesterday morning was soooooo faint I could barely see it. But we are still dtd every other day. As I only O'd cd17 last time I think it might be the same, as I'm cd14 today it should be any day from now.
I'm more excited about going to see a wedding venue today yay!! Excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->