Lucky thread

Bailey, try not to use FMU with the internet OPKs hun as it doesnt work, try using them from 11-6 they should work better then chick!

Cheryl - hope your ok hun :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG i feel like (TMI Coming up!) my insides are going to drop out, im walking like a 90 year old woman!! Starting to think i should have put off coming to work so early lol xxx

Oh no Cath, is the pain sudden/worse today than it has been? Xx hope you feel a bit better hun!

yeh its worse today then it has been since i came out of hospital the 2nd time but my HCG on Sunday had dropped to 351 which is really good so im not sure what it could be, im sooooooooooooooooooo fed up with it all now! i got a draw full of OPKs ready for me to use to test when my OV dates would be but cant do anything until its all gone :-( mad how when we are pregnant we wish the HCG would increase rapidly and when we mc we wish it would decrease even quicker xxx

Awww hun, big :hugs: this has been such a long, drawn out process for you, I can totally understand why you are fed up! Can you call your consultant about the pain?

it has, how long did it take for you hun out of curiousity? well im going to see how i am when i get home and if its still there ill give them a call, i know what they will say though - come back down - i am fed up of going to hospital :-( its not easy to get too either, times like this it puts me off ttc again but then i think of all the fine i have dtd, using my OPKS and HPTs and it makes me smile lol! xxx

Oh Cath I wish it would get better for you hun. Such a horrible time you are having. Big hugs hun. Hope your hcg drops soon and you feel better xxxxx

I use digi opk's with fmu before I go to work and then if I get chance I use cheapies in the afternoon, none of them are anywhere near positive lol! Oh well, all I can do is wait and see.

Thank you hun,

Oh right sorry hun i thought you were using your cheapies in the morning lol, oohhhh i hope you OV soon hun!! didnt you have this problem last month as well? xxx

Good memory Cath, yeah I seem to have really low general levels of LH as my lines were always really faint up until the one day it was positive then they were back to faint again straight away. I should have done my opk this morning to keep track as I'm out all day now but I just felt like I couldn't be bothered seeing a negative again, coz I'm sure it would be.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i thought so!! Ahh thats rubbish hun, do you dtd every other day, you'll be fine if you do that, just remember they say you got more chance of doing it every other rather than every day and on O day so fx for you chick xxx

Fletch I don't think I could watch that film yet maybe WHEN I'm pregnant again.

Dani - men :wacko:

Shellie congrats on passing your test, bailey it will be you soon x

Cheryl - thinking of you today hun :hugs:

Bailey I hope you get your positive opk soon, I'm like you I only get a short surge which I sometimes miss

Tawn I hope its a bfp next time you test

Cath I hope the pain eases up and your hcg continues to fall and you can get back to ttc soon

Hi to poppy, leinz and everyone else xxx

Hi mrs duck!

These short surges are poo aren't they!! I do know that O is coming soon, it's just confusing coz I have no idea really what length by cycle will be because I was on bc pill for sooooo long (since I was 17, so 12 years!!) sigh. I'm hopefully joining the gym on Friday though so hopefully reverse psychology will work, if I begin acting like I'm not going to get pregnant soon then surely I will lol!!

How are you feeling about your op? I'm sure it will all go fine and no problems, then you will be in ttc limbo again too!!

Cath - you aren't back at work yet are you?? Was I going crazy when I read that, have I made it up?

Tawn - I wish I'd had nessahs patience too, seeing those BFN's was so disheartening but my PMA kept saying "test coz surely you are pg"!! But I'm sure you are hun, we need some July BFPs and I bet you will be the first!! Shortly followed by dani, fletch and me!!

Hahaha your PMA make me laugh Bailey, whenever you get a BFN your PMA just comes through - i love it!!!

yep at work hun, came back yesterday, i think i might call in sick tomorrow as i was feeling fine saturday and sunday and came back monday and i think its all the walking im doing but its starting to hurt again!

Ahhhhhh my friend just told me shes having her boobies done in October, im so jealous, iv always wanted my boobs and nose done and now iv realised that i will almost never be able to have tem done as i am def gonna get pregnant soon and then my boobies will go saggy and all my money will go on my children :-( HMPH lol xxx im jealous xxx

it has, how long did it take for you hun out of curiousity? well im going to see how i am when i get home and if its still there ill give them a call, i know what they will say though - come back down - i am fed up of going to hospital :-( its not easy to get too either, times like this it puts me off ttc again but then i think of all the fine i have dtd, using my OPKS and HPTs and it makes me smile lol! xxx

Cath, mine was relatively easy compared to what you are having to put up with. Pain for a few days, then a scan on a Tuesday (found empty sac in uterus, and yolk sac in tube) prepped for surgery that day, then told to come back on Thursday cause bloods came back and sac in uterus "might" be a viable pregnancy. Thursday's bloods down from like 400 to under 100! Then bled that night and bled for 7 days till I passed the intrauterine sac. I really hope things just go quickly from here on out for you hun!

Fletch I don't think I could watch that film yet maybe WHEN I'm pregnant again.

Dani - men :wacko:

Shellie congrats on passing your test, bailey it will be you soon x

Cheryl - thinking of you today hun :hugs:

Bailey I hope you get your positive opk soon, I'm like you I only get a short surge which I sometimes miss

Tawn I hope its a bfp next time you test

Cath I hope the pain eases up and your hcg continues to fall and you can get back to ttc soon

Hi to poppy, leinz and everyone else xxx

Thanks hun, I hope so too! I read somewhere that 9dpo is actually the average day to implant, so I can't help trying to convince myself that those cramps really were implantation last night! :dohh:

Hi mrs duck!

These short surges are poo aren't they!! I do know that O is coming soon, it's just confusing coz I have no idea really what length by cycle will be because I was on bc pill for sooooo long (since I was 17, so 12 years!!) sigh. I'm hopefully joining the gym on Friday though so hopefully reverse psychology will work, if I begin acting like I'm not going to get pregnant soon then surely I will lol!!

How are you feeling about your op? I'm sure it will all go fine and no problems, then you will be in ttc limbo again too!!

Cath - you aren't back at work yet are you?? Was I going crazy when I read that, have I made it up?

Tawn - I wish I'd had nessahs patience too, seeing those BFN's was so disheartening but my PMA kept saying "test coz surely you are pg"!! But I'm sure you are hun, we need some July BFPs and I bet you will be the first!! Shortly followed by dani, fletch and me!!

Thanks hun! Probably going to try and not test tomorrow and retest Thursday at 12dpo, so we will see! I am hoping you get your +opk here real soon! Waiting for O sucks!

Yours was pretty straight forward wasnt it hun! im glad your levels came down so quick for you and you didnt end up needing surgery! your sooooooooooooo lucky!!!! iv been bleeding for 3 weeks now, really getting me down :-/ ggrrrrr!!! Tawn you have so much willpower not to test until Thursday!!! im a serial POAS and i start testing at like 6DPO haha!! i hope you get your BFP though hun, we need some luck soon! xxx

Yes we do!! July so far has not been a lucky month!! There's been bad news for several ladies and horrible times and it's only July 10th!! Big hugs to everyone who needs them but we WILL all be ok and we WILL all get out BFPs and rainbow babies!!

Come on July bring back that good luck!!

(was my PMA a little ott there? :rofl:)

No, it's not really willpower!

See the thing is I am trying to make excuses for why I got a bfn today :blush: The weird thing is, even without a bunch of crazy symptoms I kind of "feel pregnant" this cycle (uterus and boobs are talking to me, lol, so my 6th sense is tingling) so I am trying to hold onto the illusion that I could perhaps be for as long as possible.

And to do that I am convincing myself I implanted yesterday, and therefore cannot produce enough hcg to show up in my urine for a few more days. LOL desperate, I told ya! :haha:

And Cath yes I would definatley call in sick tomorrow hun and relax, you need to let your body recoup and prepare for that rainbow baby you are gonna make very soon!!

Hahahhaa no it was spot on hun it made me smile haha!! I do think since this thread started, end june - now has been the most shittiest month for a few of us hasnt it? nut we will get better and get our bodies better and we will make our bodies more accamodating to sperm and beans because the next time we all get pregnant our beans will stick in our WOMB and it will stay there for 9 months........................your PMA is rubbing off on me now crazy girl lol xxx

Tawn I did exactly the same last month!! I "felt" pregnant, had weird feelings and cramps and got bfn at 9dpo so convinced myself I must have just implanted so waited til 12dpo. Unfortunately it was still bfn and then AF showed at 14 dpo but I'm still getting used to normal cycle pains etc so I was probably just confusing normal pms pains with pregnancy symptoms. Keep that faith going hun, can't wait to see your BFP soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->