Lucky thread

Hahahhaa no it was spot on hun it made me smile haha!! I do think since this thread started, end june - now has been the most shittiest month for a few of us hasnt it? nut we will get better and get our bodies better and we will make our bodies more accamodating to sperm and beans because the next time we all get pregnant our beans will stick in our WOMB and it will stay there for 9 months........................your PMA is rubbing off on me now crazy girl lol xxx

Good!! Spread the PMA!! It may come across as being annoyingly chipper but the PMA keeps me going, if I didn't have that I'd sit and cry. But I have faith that I'm meant to be a mother (of a baby, not just a dog!!) and so are all you ladies xxxx

Not annoying at all hun!! We all need to have a bit of PMA in us otherwise i think we would crack up and seeing your PMA outbursts makes me smile, especially your ticker!! haha i never wanted to be a mother, i wanted to be sterilized on my 21st but since meeting OH i want babies NOW lol i got my first surrogate baby Dora but she doesnt appreciate me as shes a cat..............oh shit i just forgot to get her food lunchtime haha i hope im not this ditzy when i have a baby lol ill end up leaving it in Sainsbury's haha xxx

Hey ladies thanks for the messages u ladies are all so lovely... Thanks I feel like I can tell u girls anything...xxxx

I'm back home and don't feel sore so... No :sex: for 2 wks then ntnp for a month I think then back down to obsessed ttc lol... Getting bloods tested on the 24th..xx

Tawn hope u get ur BFP and ur just too early Hun...xx

For u ladies waiting to o I hope it Hurry's up so u can get into the 2ww..xx

Cath I'd love my boobs done but hubby hates false boobs but I had a nose job 2 1/2 yrs ago and was worth every penny. Love it...xx

I think if I'm unlucky enuf fr this to happen again I think DnC is the way to go for closure.x

thing is hun a D&C stops it from being so drawn out and long, i hope your ok though chick, physically and mentally, i hope OH is ok too??

oohhhh really?? did it hurt afterwards?? I got a deviated septum so they would do it on the nhs but it wouldnt be sorted cosmetically just medically which to be fair i have no problem with it medically so ill just be wasting a space so im going to have to save but it will cost me more than a boob job as its a deviated septum GGrrrrr!! xxxx

thing is hun a D&C stops it from being so drawn out and long, i hope your ok though chick, physically and mentally, i hope OH is ok too??

oohhhh really?? did it hurt afterwards?? I got a deviated septum so they would do it on the nhs but it wouldnt be sorted cosmetically just medically which to be fair i have no problem with it medically so ill just be wasting a space so im going to have to save but it will cost me more than a boob job as its a deviated septum GGrrrrr!! xxxx

Yeah dh is ok we're just going to get some cuddles on the sofa later:hugs: with some cocktails :thumbup:

My friend got her nose done on the nhs cos she had a breathing problem and the offered to reshape it while they were doing it so u cud try... Only thing is the pregnant part and going for these things.

I'm going to get my house finished to try and take my mind off ttc for a while maybe get a nice new tv, me and hubby moved into our dream house in dec and I feel as the excitement and buying stuff has stopped cos of all the heartache with mcs and I'm 26 and ive seen my dad cry 3 times and twice as been my mcs :cry:

My hubby said to me will u stop spending so much time on bnb but I said to him the only reason I'm on it is because I can speak to girls in the same situation and tell each other our feelings I do not hav one friend who understands wt I'm going through... I feel I've got a found a good friend in u Cath and I've never met u before lol...xx

Ohhh Cheryl, furinishing and decorating our new house is going to be what keeps me distracted if this isn't our month too! I could spend hours looking at furniture, and finding gems off ebay! Sounds like a good way to pass the time till you are hardcore TTC again :)

AFM, I don't know what it is about today, but I suddenly just feel so "sure" I am pregnant. Which means that this month will be even more of a let down than the last few have been if we aren't but ever since my cramping yesterday I have felt super bloated, achey and just "full" in my uterus/pelvic region. Please lord, let this be real and not just craziness or gas from bad food or something! LOL. Gonna be a long couple of days until I test again!

Aw Tawn can't wait for ur next test I didn't get a BFP on a frer till 14 dpo...x

Bailey did u end up buying a wedding dress? I skimmed the earlier posts that I missed and noticed you mentioned something about it. I'm going dress shopping on Saturday! I also had no idea when I booked the appointment that David's Bridal was having their biggest sale of the year at the same time lol. The one dress I see on the website is on sale for super cheap!!! I hope it looks good on me! This is the dress I want :)

But I'm more worried about how i'm gonna react seeing my pregnant cousin who's coming with me. I don't wanna cry and get upset as I havent seen her since I found out and my heart always breaks when I see pregnant woman at the hospital where I work (the lab is on the same floor as Labour and Delivery)

I also today bought a giant box of super absorbent tampons at Costco. I really hope I bought them and won't need them.

Tht dress is gorgeous Hun... I wud just tell ur cousin how u feel if u do get upset I don't see why us girls hide our emotions after having miscarriages.... I kno how u feel my friend is due in September and I don't think I will be able to go and see her baby when it comes plus
My friend of a friend who knows I mc in march phoned me last wk to tell me she was 9 wks pregnant and she hadn't even told her close friends I mean I think a distant friend who's had a mc wud be the last person I'd be telling I'm pg :(

Pretty dress Shellie! I am sure it will look gorgeous on you!

Evening ladies I popped on earlier when I was at work (naughty naughty) but couldn't stay and chat as everyone came back to their desks so I had to go back to working boooooo

Cath I'm well thanks, no not long now 2 weeks yesterday I know it sounds funny but I can't wait, I hate the limbo I just want it done? Why are you back at work so soon couldn't you have more time off? You made me laugh about boobies, I'm a uk size 10 with size 36F boobies god knows how big they will get during pregnancy? Then when I'm old they will be down to my knees.

Bailey I can't wait to join you in ttc limbo. I agree short surges are poo if you don't get the chance to test 3 times a day you can easily miss the positive opk. I think I am just going to bd every other day from cd 10 and see what happens. I love your PMA too, you are making me stay positive so please keep it up x

Tawn good luck for testing on Thursday, sorry about your bfn today. If you feel pregnant then I reckon you are, I just knew both times x

Cheryl I'm glad you are back home now, rest up and take care of yourself. I agree with you a d&c is the way to go for closure, its much easier on you emotionally than going down the natural route (well it was for me anyway). What a strange thing for your distant friend to do, I really don't know what goes through some people's mind sometimes I hope her heart was in the right place x

Shellie the dress is gorgeous. I hope the tampons do the trick with the reverse psychology and I agree with the others tell your friend how you feel x

I think I have caught up now, hi to everyone else :hi:
We need some more good luck on this lucky thread

Awwww Cheryl that made me smile,I think its because we have both suffered joy then heartache then joy then heartache so soon? I think a few weeks off will do you good chick,like you said you can focus more on your house then get all the nice stuff in before you have a baby and all your money going on nappies etc :) take it easy now chick,if you want a chat and not on here I'm ALWAYS on fb Catherine Faf Gibbs xxx

MrsDuck your boobies are huge lol you will look like Jordan when pregnant lol I'm jealous I'm a size 8 and 34B,love them to be bigger tho!!

Afm I was in absolute agony leaving work,took me 20 minutes to walk what would normally take me 5 minutes and oh has told me he's feeling down about it all and doesn't know if he wants to try in September whereas I do as I want to be preg before ky first due date Dec 7th,I'm sure I can change his mind!!!!!

Come on ladies get poas,we need some good news xxx

Hey ladies how are we all?

This 2ww is gonna kill me. It's only my 2nd daY and I'm already bored and dying to test Haha. Think I'm a piss addict.

It's about time we all had some luck. I'm getting tired of waiting and it breaks my heart that all you lovely ladies are suffering :-(

I'm home alone all week packing up, hopefully that will keep my mind off everything.

You ladies are all so skinny! Lol I think I'm the token fatty of the group. Ha. Cath I will donate you some of my blubber for you a boob job if u like? ;-) id love to get rid of it. I might have to jointhe gym too Bailey cos it ain't shifting with just healthy eating and I think this is what caused my mc.

Cheryl big hugs lovely. Enjoy Cuddles with hubby :)

Cheryl: Hope you are recuperating well....praying for strength for you hun :hugs:

Mrs Duck: Glad you are keeping busy as you wait for your op... You are in my thoughts

Cath: Glad you are feeling better and recovering well hun.

Shellie: Sorry :af: got ya :hugs: Love the dress tho' esp. the top! Congrats on finding the right dress for you. It is one of the hardest things to find as a bride. I think I tried on over 40 dresses before I found mine :haha:

Tawn, Bailey, Dani, Fletch: You guys are not out yet.... bring on the July bfps. Sending lots of :dust: your way. We need some cheerful news in here...

lol@poas addictions... you can do it ladies!!! :dance:

2ww.... Ladies... Come on July BFP's! :happydance: I hope that evil :witch: has good reason to keep her ugly face away. :hugs:

Duck: 12 days until OP! Will you have to stay in the hospital? How long is recovery?

Cheryl & Cath: My heart goes out to you, both! Can't believe how cruel life is being to you both! I hope as soon as you both are ready to TTC. You concieve your forever babies cycle 1. Lots of :hugs: and :hugs:!

Hey mrs duck how long will u be off ur work forur op Hun?xx

I kno cath we hav had plenty ups and downs :( the only way is up now : happydance:

Fletch I'd love to be bigger and hav a curvy body with big boobs, im straight up and down and hate it... I don't think ur weight wud hav caused ur mc I kno loads of really huge ppl tht hav babies no bother.. And u look like u hav a nice figure I want ur boobs lol....x

Thanks nessah and Leinzlove I just can't wait to get my bloods done to see if anythings causing it. Oh and I finally found out my blood group Rhesus positive :)

I agree with Cheryl hun, nothing wrong with your figure at all!!! I know what you mean about joining gym though, as soon as im better im starting up running, eating healthy and im stopping smoking, all the stress of the ectopic etc has started me smoking again lol! never bloody ending!

Good news about your bloods hun!!! when are you having the other tests done? when you get pregnant next ask for your progesterone levels to be tested, it put my mind at ease when i knew mine were high. I hope your ok today chick xxx

Rhesus positive? What is that?

Leinz, here is some infor on the blood groups during pregnancy which may cause MC hun xxx

A woman is at risk when she has a negative Rh factor and her partner has a positive Rh factor. This combination can produce a child who is Rh positive. While the mother's and baby's blood systems are separate there are times when the blood from the baby can enter into the mother's system. This can cause the mother to create antibodies against the Rh factor, thus treating an Rh positive baby like an intruder in her body. If this happens the mother is said to be sensitized.

A sensitized mother's body will make antibodies. These antibodies will then attack an Rh positive baby's blood, causing it to breaking down the red blood cells of the baby and anemia will develop. In severe cases this hemolytic disease can cause illness, brain damage and even death.

Sensitization can also occur during a blood transfusion, miscarriage, abortion, ectopic pregnancy and even during some procedures, like amniocentesis. Since the antibodies do not disappear and rarely cause a problem in first pregnancies, it is very important to be screened thoroughly and give an accurate medical history to your doctor or midwife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->