Lucky thread

Rhesus positive? What is that?

It's my blood group I was worried in case I was Rhesus neg cos tht can cos problems in pregnancy but I'm a positive so I'm happy. X

Cath u explained it better lol..xx

Getting the tests on the 24th but think I can take 3 months for the results, stop smoking I feel like starting smoking again after all this stress lol... I wish I had the will power to exercise and eat healthy. X

I'm leaving :(

Dh was tired again last night so I asked what's the deal. He doesn't want to ttc anymore. :(

Can't do this anymore so I'm out. :(

Awwww Dani!!! why doesnt he want to TTC?? Nicky said that to me last night cause hes fed up with seeing me in pain all the time, sit him down love and ask him to explain why and give his reasons then you give your reasons and just have a chat about it all, hope your ok love xxxxxxxxx

Cheryl i just C&P it off a site lol its so stressful im finding it hard to give up, i should really give up now my grandad has lung cancer but i want to do it when im better so i got other things to take my mind off it. 3 months?! god thats a long time, at least you only got 13 more sleeps till the tests so thats something hun! xxx

Dani why don't u try but not tell hubby ur trying? Loads of woman do it then there hubby's don't get stressed Hun... Pls don't leave the site we will miss u...xxx

Aw cath sorry bout ur grandad :hugs: keep smoking and drinking the now for 2 months then get all healthy Hun. Xxx

hahha thats what i was gonna suggest you do hun, thats what im gonna do, thats what i did with the first preg haha and the second one he did try, do it hun, dont tell him, dont leave!! xxx

oohhhhhh dont mention drink hun i could murder a vodka but none of my friends are out and OH is out with the boys so i may just have a few in the house, on my own, like a right SADDO!!! xxx

hahha thats what i was gonna suggest you do hun, thats what im gonna do, thats what i did with the first preg haha and the second one he did try, do it hun, dont tell him, dont leave!! xxx

oohhhhhh dont mention drink hun i could murder a vodka but none of my friends are out and OH is out with the boys so i may just have a few in the house, on my own, like a right SADDO!!! xxx

Il be drinking for the next 2 wks I think then stopping when I'm trying lol:wine::wine::wine::wine: :happydance:

So Jealous!!!!!!! you deserve a drink (or 20) hun so you go out and buy wine in bulk for the next 2 weeks!! xxx

Lol you ladies make me laugh. Cheryl you don't want my boobs, unless you want black eyes everytime you run up and downstairs ;-) maybe not the weight then but I wish I knew what caused it. I gave up caffeine, processed foods and hubby had to smoke outside. Maybe I stressed too much? Who knows xx

Dani don't leave!! Do what the girls suggested and try without him knowing? Around o buy some nice lingerie and spice that week/weekend up? We will miss you if you leave :-(

How is everyone else doing?

Bailey did u get a + yet. Can't wait for you to join me in 2ww.

Tawn, one more sleep!! :)

Damned auto correct. Poas addict not piss addict lol

haha I liked piss very apt xx

Happy packing, it's only when you start packing up your stuff you realise how much crap you keep

2ww.... Ladies... Come on July BFP's! :happydance: I hope that evil :witch: has good reason to keep her ugly face away. :hugs:

Duck: 12 days until OP! Will you have to stay in the hospital? How long is recovery?

Cheryl & Cath: My heart goes out to you, both! Can't believe how cruel life is being to you both! I hope as soon as you both are ready to TTC. You concieve your forever babies cycle 1. Lots of :hugs: and :hugs:!

I am going in as an outpatient so the consultant will try and get me out the same day. I go in at 8am and have my op sometime in the morning, the op is about an hour all being well then they have to monitor me for 4 - 5 hours after and check I can breath, eat and wee ok then I can go home.

I won't know how long recovery is til they have tested the lump and decided if I need to go back to have the rest of my thyroid out or if it is cancer and it has spread I will have to have radioactive iodine treatment and recovery will take a long time.

Fingers crossed for non cancer or cancer which hasn't spread as that means just this op and recover of just a few weeks.

Good news about your bloods Cheryl x

Aaw Dani don't leave, like the others say sit him down and have a chat see if you can put his mind at ease x

Cath go on spoil yourself have a drink you deserve one x

Bailey any news on positive opk?

Awwww Mrsduck i hope it isnt cancerous and you can get back to TTC chick, you must be going through a very hard time at the mo :hugs: xxx

Thanks Cath it's the waiting that is killing me, I'll never moan about the tww again......well maybe :winkwink:

iv only just started and iv already got two bin liners full of crap lol. Our block bins have a sign that say no bulk tipping so that means a trip to the tip :-(

Praying for your op and that its not cancerous. Sorry your having to go through this. Fxd you can ttc ASAP! :) Big hugs Xxxx

I know what you mean MrsDuck, counting down to try is killing me!!! the 2ww is like a dream compared to this bloody 3 ww haha!!

Been searching the net for Folic Acide higer than 400mlg, anyone know any sites?? i found one where you can purchase 5mcg but i need a prescription!

Fletch, good idea hun, im sure all this will take your mind off symptom spotting etc! xxx

I hope so. I don't think you can get them higher only on prescription. You could ask in your local chemist xx

Thanks Fletch x

Can you take anything to a nearby charity shop would that save a trip to the tip? You'll feel so much better after a good sort out and wonder why you have been hoarding so much crap.

Has anyone seen that hoarding programme on the TV? It's unbelievable how people can live like that.

I'm sorry I can't help Cath, I would have thought the internet would have been the best place to search. Why are you looking for a higher dose? (if you don't mind me asking?)

oh yeh!!! Hoarder something is it? its mad how people can live like that but i suppose its an illness at the end of the day, their too afraid to let go of things :-( quite sad really!

Its because Methotrexate totally strips the body of folica acid and nutrients so thats the reason why you have to wait 3 months before TTC as it could possible increase your risk of having a baby with spina bifida or cleft palate and iv got 2 cousins with spina bifida so just to cover everything i would like a higer dosage, i was hoping to get it off the net instead of me booking another day off work to get a prescription off Doc :-( xxx

Aahh I understand Cath, no you don't want to take any chances. Can you not just take more tablets of the lower dose or am I being thick.....probably xx

Is it like that Kim and aggy thing? I haven't seen it but the thought of it creeps me out. I don't hoard but we only moved here 18 months ago so most of our stuff is still in boxes. Can't wait to get out of here. It's a council flat and our neighbours are awful. No place to raise a baby.

Hope you find some Cath. Could you not ring your gp and get a phone appt and get someone to pick up your prescription? That's what I do if I'm too busy xx

There isn't any charity shops near me. I could try Freecycle xx

Hahaha MrsDuck thats what i was thinking? Maybe ill just do that?

Fletch can you do that? if so i may just give them a ring soon, my levels on Sunday were 351 i cant see them being back to 0 until mid next week so iv got a few days to call, if they wont allow it i may just take 3 400mlg tablets a day and eat food thats high in FA! Sounds ok to me lol?

ahhhh no it doesnt hun, is your new place nicer? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->