Lucky thread

Awwww Leinz thats Lovely!! I bet it was great hearing HB! xxx

It sure was. I slept barely 2 hours last night. Worry and a ball of nerves. And today was so beautiful I cried.

that so great Leinz! :)

cath i dunno what to suggest then hun. only you can make the decision. but you wont have to cos were all gonna get our sticky beans :)

Aw leinzlove that's great news hun, amazing!! When do you get to see the little bean then?

And Cath you are sooooo lovely, being so bothered seeing your oh upset! I'm the same, my oh is a "manly" kinda man, doesn't do emotions but it broke my heart seeing him cry the day we had our scan (god I'm filling up again just thinking about it!) but this will all make you both stronger as a couple. And this will be your sticky bean hun this time so don't even be worrying about another mc and having to try again xxx

Bailey: July 26... I've booked a early private gender scan. And then I'll have another 5-6 weeks later.

Awww thank you hun :hugs: i have to stop talking about it now as i keep filling up in work and i cant use the 'no im not crying i just yawned' saying any more lol, i love our little group, can tell each other anything :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would be so hard to keep it from him cath x

Leinz that's fantastic news I'm so happy for you congratulations x

Fletch FRIDAY it gets worse each time I read I definitely can't wait til Friday I admire your patience x

Bailey: July 26... I've booked a early private gender scan. And then I'll have another 5-6 weeks later.

Doh I'm so dumb sometimes!! I already mentioned that this morning didn't I?! I knew you had a scan on 26th lol, I'm so dopey!!

And Cath - think of funny things!! This may make you laugh, I've actually started talking to my oh in bnb talk.....saying we are gonna bd tonight, telling him I'm buying some more opk's and hpts etc....and I am saying these thing exactly as they are written here. I think he thinks I've gone cuckoo!!

Mrsduck and Bailey you pair just made me lol!!!! hahahaa!!

im the same though, isaid to oh the other day about how quick my af was after mc and he went wtf you on about!??! Sometimes ladies we need to think about where we use this slang lol xxx

I talk to my hubby in b&b talk all the time it's a standing joke in our house dh, bding etc if anyone uses one I don't know what it means I ask him

Oh dear we are all need therapy x

hahaha bailey thats funny. i was just talking to paul about why i have a phobia of pain killers and nearly said 'cos when i got my bfp in march' and had to stop myself and say 'positive pregnancy test' lol

cath i feel the same, were like a little therapy/support group. i never talk like this to people in person cos im more of a listener than a talker. but i feel so comfortable with you girls and feels like we have been chatting for years x

I know I think it's really lovely, and I feel like there are so many things we can talk about too!! It's really nice and has been so much help for me. My oh does whine that I'm always on here so I always say "ok do you want to know what my cervical mucus was like today?" or "would you like to hear me complain for the millionth time that I'm sick of everyone else around me being pregnant and having newborns" to which he quickly shuts up lol :rofl:

Hey ladies u having been skiving at work lol...

I'm name is Cheryl and I'm a b&b pee on a stick addict lol :haha:

Fletch I wish u had a frer right now I want to see ur lines. X

Bailey I'm sure u hav caught ur egg..xx

Leinzlove thts great news looking forward to ur scan Hun..cx

Cath u encourage me to be bad lol... But since I've started my OPKs il need to just keep doing them lol..xx

Mrs duck tht is so gd af got u and it will be away for going into hospital Hun...xx

You ladies are great I also say things to hubby like OPKs and lets bd lol...lol..x

I love this little thread I'd never get through the upset I've had recently if it wasn't for my b&b lucky thread... :hugs: all round ladies...xxxxxx

Does anyone even remember wot the name of this thread was to begin with?xx

Hey ladies u having been skiving at work lol...

I'm name is Cheryl and I'm a b&b pee on a stick addict lol :haha:

Fletch I wish u had a frer right now I want to see ur lines. X

Bailey I'm sure u hav caught ur egg..xx

Leinzlove thts great news looking forward to ur scan Hun..cx

Cath u encourage me to be bad lol... But since I've started my OPKs il need to just keep doing them lol..xx

Mrs duck tht is so gd af got u and it will be away for going into hospital Hun...xx

You ladies are great I also say things to hubby like OPKs and lets bd lol...lol..x

I love this little thread I'd never get through the upset I've had recently if it wasn't for my b&b lucky thread... :hugs: all round ladies...xxxxxx

Does anyone even remember wot the name of this thread was to begin with?xx
I think it wa called something like trying before first af

Poppy should know the name!!

Oooh I'm getting excited about going driving!! Just wish it would stop raining!!

Cheryl - id keep up with the opk's! And don't be disheartened if you don't get a positive soon, I started them at cd10 and only got my positive today on cd21!!! Thought it would never come!!

Yup lots of skiving today......I went back to work after hospital but have spent half of the afternoon on here

I agree with you all, I don't know what I would do without you lovely ladies to chat to and your PMA is keeping me going xxx

Bailey enjoy your driving tonight, I hope the rain stops for you x

Cheers poppy, bailey enjoy ur cruising lol happy driving...x

Mrs duck wot u like u deserve a skive lol..xx

I'm panicky now coz it will be the first time I will be driving without a dual control!! And in a different car eek! But I'm excited too!! I'm 98% excited 2% scared, or maybe it's the other way around lol!! It's like everything in my life at the moment, I got promoted and that was scary/exciting, getting married, getting pregnant! I think I might be an adrenalin junkie!!

I'm watching don't tell the bride! They all cry about the dress, I don't know why? I suppose if I got a massive meringue dress I would cry, but I think so many dresses are so beautiful that it wouldnt matter. I couldn't let me oh do our wedding planning, he cant even plan his next meal let alone plan a wedding!!!

lol bailey i hate that show! they cry at everything. but i agree i would never have let dh plan our wedding cos it would have had a fishing theme -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->