Lucky thread

i cant seem to get a pic cos its not dark enough. i will just have to wait until friday :( im convinced its in my head. oh well xx

im excited for Friday now, hun its not in your head, i know what you mean tho! Can OH see them? xxx

THURSDAY I can't wait til Thursday to see your bfp haha I'm on my phone so I can't enlarge very much I'll have a look when I get home x

Wow bailey what a dark opk I'm glad you ranted at oh and did the deed x

Cath that's a great idea I'm going to opk whether I can ttc or not to get to know my cycle better x

Bump congratulations I'm glad your bean is doing well I love the avatar got any more pics I can't make your avatar any bigger? X

Yeh Mrsduck, it will keep us occupied aswell and we can egg each other on as im sure these ladies will all be getting their BFP's in the next week or so!! xxx

i havent shown him as i dont want to get hopes up. i want to surprise him in a really special way and if i get a + on friday then i probs wont tell him till we get home from chester as he really struggled to not say anything last time lol

Yeh Mrsduck, it will keep us occupied aswell and we can egg each other on as im sure these ladies will all be getting their BFP's in the next week or so!! xxx

Egg each other on hahahahaha that really made me chuckle, I'm sad aren't I lol!!

Thats what I will do too fletch, I want to tell him with a cb digi that says "pregnant" lol. I only did that one test last time and took a picture of it and sent it to friends! I've still got the pic on my phone and I can't bring myself to delete it now.

lol! we will be 'egging' you on too :) were all in this together remember :)

i had a day dream this morning, we all had a joint baby shower. it was so cute xx

Thats what I will do too fletch, I want to tell him with a cb digi that says "pregnant" lol. I only did that one test last time and took a picture of it and sent it to friends! I've still got the pic on my phone and I can't bring myself to delete it now.

i havent deleted mine either! lol i want to get it printed and put it in my memories box xx

hahaha no pun intended with my 'egg each other on' comment lol

ladies do you think this is mean........

Iv been thinking the last couple of days that if i get my BFP in september im not going to tell OH until a few days before our scan at 6 weeks (we have to have an early scan because of the EP) after the MC and the EP its made him so scared and im afraid that if i have another MC its going to put him off trying alltogether, do you think im being silly? xxx

Yeah me too. Sometimes I feel like I can't delete it as its the only evidence I have that I was ever pregnant.

no not at all hunny! i wanted to do that too but i dont think i could keep it in for 8 weeks lol!

haha i know its going to be soooooo hard lol, the last time i was preg he hated the fact that i would do tests before even telling him i think i might be but im just petrified of something going wrong and him saying 'Cath - no more now' i dont know what i will do............xxx

I think that you should tell him, I think you need his support and although it was upsetting for him it was worse for you as you had all the physical pain too. And he will need to know of you do mc again Hun so personally I would let him know. I know it might make him feel scared about ttc again if there (god forbid) was to be another mc, but that's natural and I'm sure you could talk him round. But that's all irrelevant anyway coz you are gonna get your sticky bean in 2 months and you should share every second with your oh.

Of course that's just what I'd do hun, its whatever you feel.

i think my heart would break if dh said that to me. its up to you but if something was to happen again (i know that it wont cos we are getting our luck back) would you want to break it to him having kept it from him? xx

Well after the first MC i asked him how many mc's he would let us have before he wanted to stop and he said what ever i was ok with but after the ep and me being in and out of hospital i think it scared him and he did tell me that seeing me in hospital made him not want to try again but i told him to stop talking silly lol im saying i would keep it a secret but i know for a fact i wouldnt i just couldnt keep my mouth shut but ....oh i dont bloody know lol seeing him hurt - hurts me more xxx

Ladies never give up! No matter how hard it is! Your long journey will be worth everything when you are holding your baby on delivery day. :hugs:

AFM: Dr. Appt. went great! I've found the HB a hundred times and wrote it off as bloodflow. Etc. I thought it was to low... As DD was 160-170, well this baby is 135bpm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->