Lucky thread

Lol fishing theme now tht is something I wud cry at... Aw u will be fine bailey, fletch love the pic..xx

i thought id put an avatar up incase anyone was having an off day, my craziness can cheer you up :)

Lol, a fishing theme, I agree Cheryl I would cry at that!!

My oh would make sure there's a pool table there, in fact if I book the de vere then there is a pool table in the pub part next door to the wedding suite!! I think I'll ban him from playing it on our wedding day....it's an addiction with him, he plays one game and he has to play another and another!!

And Coolio on the avatar fletch! I can't get mine uploaded on my phone!! Argh!

I'd hav a pool ban Hun Norway at ur wedding all his attention must be on u...xx

Bailey you'll be fine hun, you'll love it and all your nerves will go once you get going x

It's that time again what's for dinner?

Lol fletch your avatar is cool I like it!!!
Lol @ Bailey he couldn't plan his next meal lmfao love it have a fab time driving chick

I'm having chips from the chippy tonight :) yay!! Walked past the Jewllers earlier and my ring I wanted for my engagement (well whenever oh decides to make an honest woman out of) is sold out,safe to say oh had a stinking text.....before you all say maybe he has bought it for you,I know he hasn't cause hes not in the same mind trap as me booohoooo xxx

Aw I just noticed I put Norway instead of no way lol I'm the blonde one of the group obviously lol..xx

Aw cath enjoy ur chippy I'm having haggis again lol.. Aw babe u nd to get him told to make an honest woman of u Hun...xx

were having kiev and chips lol. a quick oven tea tonight.

Lol Norway, made me laugh Cheryl!!

And I'm sure when he's ready Cath he will, believe me just a proposal means nowt, it took my oh another year to actually come around to planning it!!

Omg I'm watching a nightmare don't tell the bride!!! It's awful it's making me want to cry, he's got so much wrong!! I think she gonna say she won't marry him!!

haha Norway!!!!!

im fed up of telling him now, until he does im going to pout like a child lol!!

sounds like we are all having simple meals tonight yummmmmmm cheryl.....haggis?? whats that all about lol is it nice? xxx

oohhhhhhhh tests are getting lighter!! its bittersweet isnt it?? zxxx

test.jpg

Me too I've gone for pie and veg

Cath just do like me and start planning, men never take a hint. I started by saying lets go to this wedding fayre which he agreed to after saying 'but we aren't even engaged yet'. We had been together 6 years at that point. I would still have been waiting if I was waiting for him

yay cath! yeah mrs duck had the right idea, if you know youre gonna marry him then get planning now :) 'accidentaly' leave a bridal mag lying around haha :)

awwww i would feel like im tempting fate then? he would FREAK if he seen that hahaha he freaks out when he goes in my pregnancy draw lol saying that i think any normal man would haha!!

i think what gets me is that he got engaged to his gf years ago and his family hated her and she ended up stealing £10k off him, his family love me, i tell him whatever i spend if its our money so why hasnt he popped the question lol!! Men!!!! hate them at times lol xxx

do you ever talk about getting engaged? if so what does he say? why not when you are in town next, walk past a jewellery store and look at necklaces and then wander over to the rings? lol thats what i used to do

whats the ring like that you have seen? can we see a piccy?? :)

I agree, I would hint about it, it depends what he's like though, my fella needs to be hinted at to do anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->