Lucky thread

Me too hun, I don't see why not coz lots of bnb members have scans as their avatars xx

And I second that YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Woohoo I said you were preggers fletch!! First BFP of July! I want to see those lines fletch!! Can't believe you are waiting til thurs lol!! I've got a stash of cb digis and Frers lol!!

Mrs duck - loads of PMA being sent your way!! I am sure it will all be fine, and I know it's horrible having to wait for the op then wait for the results but before you know it you'll be being told it was all clear and you can start to ttc again with us crazy ladies!! And you too Cath, one month down only 2 to go!!! Enjoy them vodkas while you can ladies coz soon you wont be able to have them!!

Just did another opk.......I think it's safe to say that I am ovulating!! And oddly my O pains have been from my left all cycle up until today there are strong O pains from my right. But woohoo hope I catch that egg!!

Just hoovered out my car and cleaned it inside. Thought I'd just move it down the drive and back up and I sooooo over revved the engine coz I'm not used to the clutch lol!! But I successfully moved her and straightened her up lol!! My friend is letting me take her for a drive tonight eeeeek!! Should be interesting!!

MEGA dark lines hun!!!! xzz

Awww bump! Did they tell you how many weeks etc or do your weeks add up with their weeks? x

Awwww lovely scan pic hun, and same question as Cath! Do you know what your bean measured? Is it 7 weeks 6 days as your ticker says??

And thanks Cath. It is a rather dark line lol!! And with the anger and the ovulation pain I'd say I am releasing an egg imminently! So glad I was a bitch to oh last night and we dtd lol!!! Just showed him my opk as he's home on his break and he was laughing at my excitement!! Come on spermies, go get that egg!!! PMA, july's luck is turning round, fletch will have first BFP, then mrs d's op will go brilliantly and no cancer and it will just all roll on from there and we will all have an amazing August!!!

she first said 7 weeks 3 days but re did it and said 7 weeks 5 days which is just out of my calculations but she said it can be +/- 5 days and to just go with the 7 weeks 6 days till i get my 12 weeks scan x any ideas what that other sac could be? she said it was fine and it was of no concern im just curious lol as was deffo ony one last time lol

TWINS! haha i dont know hun. great news that baby is fine! did hubby and your son go in with you? xx

And thanks Cath. It is a rather dark line lol!! And with the anger and the ovulation pain I'd say I am releasing an egg imminently! So glad I was a bitch to oh last night and we dtd lol!!! Just showed him my opk as he's home on his break and he was laughing at my excitement!! Come on spermies, go get that egg!!! PMA, july's luck is turning round, fletch will have first BFP, then mrs d's op will go brilliantly and no cancer and it will just all roll on from there and we will all have an amazing August!!!

Hahahaha it is exciting to see that pos OPK tho! it means you've done really well in keeping an eye on them and you know youve done your best to get that egg!! WELL DONE!! hahaha are you in the 2wwtomorrow hun? im well jell if you are i love the 2ww :-( lol

I think my HCg is coming below the 100 now as my bleeding is slowing down so im gonna start my opks, give me something to do for the next 2 months and im going to moniter when i OV cause as soon as these next 2 months are up BANG im gonna get pregnant,,,,,,,just like that lol xxx i wish haha xxx

cath youre nuts lol. i HATE the 2ww so much its goes soooooooooo slowly for me :( i wish i had more tests in the house lol i keep looking at my test and convincing myself im seeing things

i believe thats gonna happen for you cath! :) the lucky streak is beginning!

take a pic hun and put it on countdowntopregnancy.com or .co.uk forgot which one it is now and you can invert the pic etc or take a pic of it and change the camera settings to (i think) its Sepia or negative and it should make a shadow where the line is.....xxxxx

Oooh yay let's have a look fletch!!

Cath that's a really good idea to do opk's before you can ttc again so you can monitor when you O. Make sure you make a note of symptoms each day so you know the signs......my obvious ovulation sign is rage!!! Haha! And yeah I think I'm either 1dpo today or tomorrow. Gonna test two weeks today if AF hasn't shown yay!! The O pains are mega strong now so I don't know if that means I'm releasing the egg any minute or coz its aching from already releasing the egg lol!! Maybe to be safe I should say that today is O day so I don't test too soon.

i think im having myself on but i can see it better on my phone.

Attachments

• IMAG1209.jpg
    IMAG1209.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 9
you know Bailey i think mine is rage too??? thinking back on the months i Ov i rememeber being an absolute bitch to OH? yeh i normally jot down my symptoms after O but never gearing up to it, think i might just do that! couldnt hurt to do it could it!!

i cant expand it right now Fletch as i dont think my boss would approve lol ill have a look after 4.30 hun! exciting! xxx

It's not all in your head it's hard to see on these here!! Trust me, thursdays will be way darker and a definate BFP!!! You are changing july's luck hun honestly, I can feel it!!

Post a pic without inverting it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->