Lucky thread

U lot.... Stop talking! I can't keep up haha

Cath- I love that ring. Leave a pic out so he knows what to get u

Yes I think so go to go advanced then manage attachments then browse and then attach the pic

I've only just stopped chuckling from the faggots!

I'm not sure what was so funny but I couldn't stop, dh asked my what I was laughing at and all I could say was faggots he looked at me as though I was an alien and walked off upstairs.

Fletch did you tell him its because he loves faggots lol xxx

Lol!!! I just almost spat my cup of tea everywhere! He's a huge faggot lover ;-)

If anyone is reading in on this they'll think were bonkers xx

On a totally different note did anyone else request a free tester of bb cream and the anti wrinkle cream that Davina advertises? I know I'm a bit older than you lot but i don't really have any wrinkles but I was requesting the bb cream and the anti wrinkle cream was there too so I thought what the hell

Anyway they turned up today so im going to give them a go

oo iv just sent off for some lol. love a good freebie. is it any good?

i agree its very quiet in here tonight. mrs duck put channel 4+1 on again xx

ok so far ive read back to faggots lol not even gonna ask!! lol been at work tonight and some guy asked what the 5 australian steaks were like... i said show me what you mean on the menu.. he showed me the 5oz steak haha tool!! any way i was ill at work wanted to come home my back was killing me had to go sit in the loos for 5 mins lol any way hope u are all good!xx

haha!! australian steak that really made me laugh! hope you feel better soon bump :) good night all xx

yer im ok now tho nausea is on its way back for bed time and im bound to catch a cold now i have a poorly lil man sleeping next to me in bed lol and im not on about the oh haha xx

Ladies it's chat happy as always!! I've been out driving woo! Missed all the juicy gossip bit also been laughing to myself about haggis and faggots!! Incidentally I love both haggis and faggots lol! I used to be a chef so I'm used to eating weird things but haggis is one of my faves!!!

Well I loved driving my car!! Although I stalled a few times and had a few blips but all was ok lol!!

Hope you all had a lovely day!

Bailey love the pic!!

Gonna read back now!

Sorry been AWOL my photOgraphy has taken off and I'm SO busy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->