Lucky thread

I can't read back anymore. Faggots, haggis wtf lol!!!

Fletch bfp?! Ahhhhhh show me!!!

Cath glad hcg going down. Still sucks though!

Well I can't sleep. Gonna get up and make a cha!

Dani I'm glad your back,your really talented with your photography chick xxx

Aw thanks Cath. How you doing?? Read your ring posts. My dh wasn't ever gonna get married then out of the blue proposed :) I think dh got you the ring! My dh got it right and bought the one I'd watched all my life in a shop!

Hey ladies I had a early night with hubby he had to get up a half 4 for work so felt sorry for him...x

Hey dani :wave: how u doing?xx

Is it Friday yet? I want to see tht BFP fletch xx

Hey Dani, not sure about the Bfp yet, there's still a line on my test but I'm sure its an evap, my tests come on Thursday but I'm at work til 8/9 and will pros go straight to bed. So gonna test Friday, ill be 13dpo so hopefully will get a reliable result. I'm kinda nervous tho cos I woke up with af cramps today and an ache back. Im struggling to eat my bfast. I never eat it but if I am pg I'm gonna have to force myself.

I LOVE photography!! What an awesome job! :) really good to see you back. Xx

What's everyone got planned today? I'm working til 1 than again at 7 xx

I'm working 10 till half 3 today another great wee shift... Then once I'm in get my Jammies on and snuggle on the sofa with hubby and Gus boy. X

That sounds lovely :) I'm hoping this nausea is pg and not my shredded wheat lol

Lol whenever I go on the forum jump part, were always the the top cos we keep posting lol.

Oh I dunno.. Friday needs to hurry up so we van know for sure!

I'm off to work. Have a lovely day. Enjoy your snuggles :)

Have a great day ladies!!

Awwww Dani, how lovely of your oh to get it for you!! i bet you were chuffed when you seen the ring!!

Fletch how you will not poas tomorrow evening i do not know lol youve got such willpower its unreal!! your def pregers though hun you dont need a test the neausea is enough lol!!

Cheryl im mega jell of your day!!! i want to go home already!!

im having a mare of a day already lol im soaking wet and iv lost the piercing out of my wrist but OH said he will buy me a new one, i think he thinks that will take my mind off a ring haha no chance!! xxx

WHEW! That was a marathon catch-up session. I tell ya, not having proper internet is really hindering my BnB usage.... and I don't like it! LOL Faggots and haggis, you girls are hilarious

But, the BT landline just went in so that means I am going to log off and set up my internet and I will (hopefully if all goes well!) be back full force very soon!

Especially since I work from home on my laptop (I am a graphic designer) so I can log in as many times as I want and no boss hanging over my shoulder! ;)

oohhhhhhhhhh get that internet up and running Mrs!!

Your job sounds amazing!!!

Bailey im glad driving was fun hun! you will pass your test soon!!! xxx

Aw ur right cath it's a ring u want u should of said no il buy myself tht if u get me my engagement ring lol..cx

Tawn ur job sounds fab... Get the Internet going bnb is missing u lol..xx

Right I'm off to work catch u crazy ladies later :wave:

Whooo HOOO! Internet is up and running! Thank god, I am too cheap to pay for 3G on my phone and my little T-mobile dongle was a pain in the bum to use. Now I can get back into the BnB groove, and I guess get some work done too :haha:

Yeah, my job is great especially since I can mostly make my own hours. I was in the process of getting my Masters degree in the States to be a primary school teacher, but then decided to move across the pond and none of my certifications transferred. So this job kind of came my way and the pay is great and I love it as a creative outlet and the challenge of coming up with good advertising, logos, etc is really fun! (I am unbelievably un-artistic in most ways, but give me photoshop and I can create you a masterpiece!)

oohhhhh could you make a nice picture of me and oh look nice enough to hang on a wall lol?? xxx

grrrrrr i wrote a long reply to you cath and then bnb wigged out and lost it! ok, here goes again lol

I could definitely work on a photo of you and OH if you want! It's not what I do for work (I work more in image creation--like making webpages, advertisements, logos etc) rather than photo editing, but since I have photoshop it has all those tools for fixing blemishes (not that you have ANY!) whitening teeth, putting nice filters on to make the colors more interesting and all that jazz if you want me to have a go for you! The only thing is, you would have to have a pic that was of good quality to start with (high resolution) cause I wouldn't be able to do much on a grainy photo (like a pic from a phone etc) cause they are such low resolution/pixel ratios. Did that make sense?!!?! Let me know if you have a pic in mind and I can pm you my email addy

Mine does that all the time!! does it go back the User CP!?!?! HATE it when it does that!!

hhmmmmm i think all the pics we have are off my phone :-( i love love LOVE black and white pics with just a splash of colour like a pink tye or something, my sister done it for a few of her wedding pics and it looked fab, im useless at stuff like that, ill have a look through my computer and if i see any could i send you 1 to see if the res is any good hun? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->