Lucky thread

Oh hun, the b&w with a pop of colour thing is something I can do for you easy peasy. If they are off your phone, they will probably be good enough quality to put in a normal sized frame, but if you want to blow it up into a large print you'll prob want to use a proper camera and then I can try and work some magic on one of those ;) If you send me over what you have, I can check it out and make it b&w and pull out whatever colour you want hun and then go from there if you like! I'll pm you my work email addy as that is what is hooked up to this laptop.

Well i was thinking just the standard size as i want a pic of me and OH to go on our sky box in the bedroom - the colour of our room is gonna be black, white, and a redy/pinky colour if you get me? i also got a few grey items from Next so i think grey/white and a pinky red will look fab!! when im on lunch ill go on my facebook and get a half decent one and then ill send it over to you, thanks chick! xxxx

No worries hun, that sounds super cute! You've got me going now, I am messing with some of my and DH's wedding pics now! Hahah, any excuse to put off work ;)

Hahaha sorry hun!! i think we have all hit the decorative bug recently havent we!! something to keep our minds of TTC...............and work lol xxx

Definitely, plus all of you girls keep changing your avatars, it's giving me the itch! lol

Hey ladies home for lunch and to do my OPK lol.. Still skiving?? Tut tut x

I was telling my mum about our faggots conversation and I was crying with laughter, she looked at me as if I was let out for the say lol

Sorry fletch I ended up going to bed early so didn't see your post what did I miss on c4 + 1? I used the bb cream today, I'm not a fan it's very thick and sticky but it looks ok on.

Dani nice to see you back where is everyone seeing your photography, I want to look?

Bump you made me chuckle about the steak

Cath is there a chance your oh did buy that ring? I hope so x

Tawn what a great job you have. My wedding photographer was pants I was contemplating getting dressed up in my wedding dress and having more done. Maybe I need to have a play with photoshop

Cheryl another nice shift x

Lol anyone tht knows I go on bnb thinks I'm nuts lol...lol... How u feeling?x

My OPK is getting darker woop woop I'm excited :)

Mrs d I'm not a fan of bb cream I tried it before I like Estée Lauder double wear once u start tht u can't go back lol..xx

I sent away for the free samples to try coz I keep seeing it advertised but it is really thick and sticky I didn't like it. I normally use the clarins foundation which I love but I thought I'd give the bb cream a go to see what the hype was about.

Have you got a positive opk yet?

Not yet but it's getting darker I'm on cd 9 so I think maybe fri or sat it shud be pos... I hope so cos hubbys early shift this wk.. When he's late I nd to wait up on him to bd lol..x

Got loads of cm now so il bd tonight just to make sure I don't miss it. X

One of my clients I was at is due in 4 wks I so wish it was me with her perfect baby bump it's her 1st and she's never had a mc why is it so easy for some but so hard for us?? :cry:

Cheryl i was thinking the exact same thing, i was on daly mail and there are a few celebs on there who are preg and i was thinking 'i wonder if they have had any mc or if they got preg first time' everyone would ask me if the mc and ep has put me off and i would say no but the last 2 days i am petrified of getting preg again incase i have a mc or ep, why cant we just have safe sailing pregnancies?! xxx

I kno it's rubbish I mean I'm desperate to become pg again like last time and as soon as ur pg u are shitting urself, I think it's because u kno there is a chance of having a healthy baby.. I think unless I got sat down and told by a dr I couldn't hav kids I'd keep trying...xx

Pmsl at that post!

Mrs duck - dani rose photography on FB. Fully booked until sep now!

Tawn awesome job! I hate PS, I use LR. I have it but it's so confusing! I need someone to teach me!

Fletch I'm in evap pain with you. Why did I poas, why?! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->