Lucky thread

I'll have a look thanks dani, wow til September that is good.

I'm with you ladies how come others breeze through their pregnancies and ladies like us have constant suffering?

In true bailey style we will be mummies very soon all of us xx

Dani your doing really well to be booked up until then hun!! Good for you chick i bet its taking your mind off things?! Put the pic of your test up, how many DPO are you? i cant get over how many evaps you have!!!

excuse my french but its a pile of shit that the bad luck keeps coming our way, it does give me hope that you hear about these women who have mc after mc then have ivf and concieve and then a year later they conv natural! xxx

Wow, I go away to actually get some work done and look what happens lol!

Dani, I can't wait to check out your photography hun! If you want some tricks on PS I am on CS5 and can walk you through it if you need. The only thing is, you need to buy add-ons for the good photo filters that are best for photo editing, but a lot of them have free trials so you can make sure you like the selection before you buy it. Till Sept! WOW, good for you! That is amazing!

Cheryl, an almost +OPK already!? I am soooo jealous of your early O! My super long cycle is for the birds :growlmad: Get bd hun!

I know what you girls mean about us having so much trouble with this.... I was so unbelievably excited to be pregnant when we found out, I sobbed uncontrollably when I found out it was ectopic. I feel like a tiny bit of my dream has been taken away from me, and I never get to have that amazing experience of just being happy and pregnant, I will always be worried now that it can go away again :( And I know it is weird, but being a stepmom makes me realize even more how much I want to have my own baby, I love stepson SO MUCH and DH and I are raising him to know he is "ours" (not cutting out his mum, she is just kind of MIA in his life) but it will never be the same as me being the one who kissed his cuts better, and cuddled him when he was a baby etc etc. And even he keeps referring to the 3rd bedroom as the baby's room even though we call it the box room or the spare room and have never told him we are trying for a baby, he just asks for a sister (he wants a girl lol) all the time, and has for almost a year even way before we were ready to try!

Oh tawn that would make me cry. I'm sure he'll have a little sister before too long xx

my mother in law is a fine example of PMA and makes me not lose hope when im grieving, she had 7mcs one after the other and still carried on until she got her rainbow baby and now i have a beautiful sil. im just not sure i could cope with 7. 3 girls who i know just got married recently and have all just announced they are expecting. makes me pig sick. but i then think how much more amazing it will be that we have waited sooooooo long and been through sooooo much to get there. :)

Dani its awful!! its so faint i cant tell if there is any colour in it which is making me think evap :( ! in the morning i might run to the chemist over the road and buy their own brand test lol! do co op do tests? i cba going now i need to have a nap before work and shake off this nausea. i feel like iv been drinking for days and its finally caught up with me. like a hangover from hell. might have to do a spot of apple bobbing ;)

tawn and dani you have the most amazing jobs!! im stuck pulling pints for old codgers down the local members club haha! if we dont have a baby this year im going to uni next year to do midwifery. iv always wanted to do it and thought 'why the hell not' so im gonna set up a ucas account in september and go from there.

OMG Fletch!!! you are pregnant!! im afirad no amount of apple bobbing is gonna shift that 'hangover' feeling chicken!! xxx

My god how did she cope with all that???

If you still feel that shitty then I think you must be pg yay xx

I'm not getting to excited cos I could be coming down with something. :-( but ill test tomorrow morning cos I'm staying at my mums and there is a chemist on the street behind her house :) ill go before I have to pee :)
Aafghh I'm so nervous!!!

OMG fletch so excited for you! I got super sick with the craziest worst cold EVER when I was pg the first time! fx'd hun!

Cath, I sent you over a lil' piccy :) Hope you like it chick, I got a little creative on the background as there was usually some random people behind you two lovebirds :) I will do some more later (and keep them in the normal background if you like), but I have conference calls tonight and should prob get on with my shit! lol

Haha thanks hun. I love doing stuff like that. It is way more fun than the big ad campaign I have to work on tonight :haha:

Hello ladies!!

Fletch - you need to test!!! It's driving me bonkers!! I really hope that your "hangover" is pregnancy!!

Dani and Tawn - you both have such great jobs I'm well jell, I clean bums for a living :rofl: least I'll have practice for when I get my rainbow baby lol!! Nah I love my job really but it's not what I want to do permanently.

AFM - what do you guys think of my opk today?? It's my last one but I'm just gonna take today as O day.....getting sick of testing and waiting on O now. No more opk's for me, next month I'm ntnp, I'm sick of being disappointed and all the waiting. Think I'm having a fed up day today!
Me and oh have had a serious talk and we are gonna move. We are both a bit fed up of our jobs and our house, so we are gonna have a change. Feel in a right low mood today and got mega backache!! Really dont wanna go to work at 5pm, cba!!

Attachments

• 95982994.jpg
    95982994.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
awwww bailey, maybe a big change is exactly what you need! that sounds very exciting!

I think the OPK looks a lil bit lighter. I would think today is probably O day! YAY!

Hi ladies! Man everybody here talks so much I can't keep up lol lol. Had a 12 hour shift yesterday so was super tired and didn't come online. Tried to get OH to BD but he wasn't up for it boooo! Maybe I wore him out the night before which he claims was the best sex in his entire life LOL I felt proud as he was a bad boy in his younger days so there were many women in his life before me lol ... anyway I'm not fertile yet so no big deal. I hope ill be entering my fertile time soon I want my BFP!!!

I hope so! Getting really tired at the mo and will be working 14 hours tomorrow, don't fancy having to dtd when I get home tomorrow night!! I'm hoping that just dtd last night was enough, but thinking we should tonight too.

It certainly looks lighter today. Aw a change sounds exciting! To a new city or just a new part of town? Xx

To a new city, well town. Gonna move to Blackpool I think. It's my hometown and as oh is a chef there's so many chef jobs there, unlike the dull social scene that is chorley!!

Sorry fletch I ended up going to bed early so didn't see your post what did I miss on c4 + 1? I used the bb cream today, I'm not a fan it's very thick and sticky but it looks ok on.

Dani nice to see you back where is everyone seeing your photography, I want to look?

Bump you made me chuckle about the steak

Cath is there a chance your oh did buy that ring? I hope so x

Tawn what a great job you have. My wedding photographer was pants I was contemplating getting dressed up in my wedding dress and having more done. Maybe I need to have a play with photoshop

Cheryl another nice shift x

It was the 74 stone woman. I'm not looking forward to my sample now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"