Lucky thread

We have a boat rally with lots of other boats to another one of the islands where dhs parents live so that should take my mind off the op til Sunday when I'll be all panicky. I'll be drinking so will probably need to give the highly recommended apple bobbing a go haha

What does everyone else have planned?

PS: Bailey, I think that today is O day. From everything I've read, the first + is your surge peaking, then you O 12-36 hours afterwards (no matter if you surge stays high/goes immediately as it is the push to get the eggy out). But, I could be totally throwing you off course! lol. OPK, our addiction and our insanity :wacko:

Tawn stop b&b ing and go get ready for your call good luck xx

Ps its not as glamourous as it sounds we have a little boat you get blown away and soaked, it's not worth doing your hair or makeup before going out on it haha

Lol well I hope that it can help take your mind off things. As for me it's my dreaded weekend in.....working 14 hours tomorrow, 12 hours Saturday, 10 hours Sunday and 12 hours monday!! I'll be thinking of you Monday though hun x

Oh bailey that's an awful shift what long days.

Thanks hun xx

Thanks Ladies, i love it, gonna print it off to go in a little frame for our bedroom.

Tawn OH loves it!! thank you hun!!!

I love it that everyone is cocking on to the apple bobbing on the weekends haha!!!

Bailey you have really long days hun, fairplay to you chick. i find an 8 hours shift tiring with just 2 hours of travel on top!!

Mrsduck :hugs: i hope the boat ride turns out good, the good thing is we got good weather forecasted this weekend YAY!! well the south has :-( i dont think Scotland is looking ok just yet! xxx

Its normally Wales that gets the shitty weather too hun!! i think iv grown webbed feet these last few weeks lol xxx

Aww glad OH likes it Cath!

AFM, waiting for my conference to start! Typical, I hurry to get myself ready then the other people are late :telephone:

We are finally going to get to explore our new neighborhood this weekend! There are loads of parks, bike paths and even a pond to explore so super excited

Very quiet!!! Just came home from shopping,found out my grandfathers got lung cancer in both lungs,nothing can be done for him,he has to have more tests next week,how horrible must it be to be told I'm sorry we can't help your going home to die. I'm so upset I can't stop crying,my nan isn't very well so relies on him for shopping and meals etc,they have been married for over 60 years I can't get my head around the fact she now has to watch her husband die and nothing can be done...xxx

Oh cath I'm so sorry hun :hugs: what awful news and your poor grandparents what devastating news :hugs: xx

Oh my goodness Cath, I am so sorry hun :hugs: Cancer is an awful, heartbreaking disease that is awful for the person afflicted and every person who loves them. My mum died of pancreatic cancer 4 years ago this summer, at only 45 years old, and it still hurts almost every. My heart hurts for your nan, you and all of your family sweetheart. Cry and get angry, you are most definitely allowed to be heartbroken, but try and spend some time with him to make some more good memories before the end because they will be precious. I know that is no consolation, but we are here for you chick

Oh cath :-(
That's so sad and awful!!!!! I hate cancer. One of my best friends has bowel cancer. It's just horrific.
Thinking of u xxx

Thank you tawn and I'm so sorry to hear about your mother,I really don't know how I'm going to face them without breaking down but I have to be brave for them,I can't stop crying we are so close and I can't imagine how scared he must be :-( cancer is themost horrible disease in the world,my poor grandparents have already lost a son to it and now this,poppy so sorry to hear about your friend hun xxx

Aw cath I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: :hugs: thts such a shame
Aw poppy sorry about ur mum Hun :hugs: and poppy ur poor friend..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"