Lucky thread

Oh no Cath sorry to hear about your grandfather :( I hope they can at least help him feel comfortable and as pain-free as possible if nothing else can be done.

AFM, I'm sitting here on the couch, and OH is fast asleep on the other side (and it's only 6pm). Turned me down again for BDing tonight! He's too tired he said. I suddenly feel like I'm the man who wants sex and he's the woman with a "headache" lol. Yesterday was fine that he said no but today kinda annoyed me. Especially cuz I'm not sure if I'm getting into my fertile phase cuz I had some of what looked like EWCM, but other times nothing more then sticky/creamy cm. When I've had that happen before it turned out I wasn't actually fertile. But still, I can't know for sure that I'm not starting into it. And I can't say anything about that to OH cuz then he really won't wanna have sex cuz he doesn't wanna know any of this ttc stuff cuz he doesn't like the pressure even thou he really wants a baby too. Grrrrrrr! I think I'm just fustrated because i feel like I only have a couple of months left until I should probably hold off on TTC. So I'm upset that I cant have sex!!! Even if it's just "practice"

Cath I'm too sorry for your sad news hunny :-( I cannot even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now. My love and thoughts to your family. And lots of huggs for you xxxxxxx

Poppy and Tawn I'm sorry for your mum and friend. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs duck that sounds like fun!! :) have a great time.

Bailey what an awful work load, but think of the pennies for your wedding :) AND that's 4 days you're busy in your tww:)

Shellie that's pants that oh is tired :-( hopefully with all his sleeping he will gain some bding energy :)

Hi everyone else!! Sorry if I missed anyone out. Been an awful shift super busy and I'm now off to sleep. Will be up at 8:30 to nip to the chemist hehe. Just nervous!! :-/ good niiiiight xxxxxxx

Oohhh Poppy, 6 weeks off school! Sounds heavenly! What you gonna get up to chick?

Fletch, HURRY UP AND GET TESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw 6 wks wud be amazing I'm so jealous...xx

I kno fletch I'm desperate to see ur BFP. Xx

Oh id love 6 weeks holiday! What bliss! Poppy are you a teacher?

Chemist opens at 9. I'm just hoping the chemist has their own brand because I don't want to fork out £9+ for 1 frer or cb.

As for the weekend plans, I'm off to stay in Chester Saturday night and on Sunday were off to the zoo! :)

Shellie I hope your oh gets mojo back soon, maybe he's coming down with some bug?

Poppy 6 weeks off sounds great do you have any holidays or anything nice planned?

Fletch I love Chester it's so pretty and Chester zoo is great have a lovely time. 5 mins til the chemist opens............xxxx

Fletch its 8.59!! GET TO THE CHEMIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

I did the test. BFN as expected :-( that cheapie was def an evap line. How cruel. Oh well, here's to august!

what test did you use chick? Your symptoms were so good tho!!! did you use fmu? :hugs: xxxxx

Numark pharmacy ill try tomorrow with a frer. I still feel sick and my back is horrendous but no sore boobies anymore. :-(

Awww Fletch, so sorry hun! But you aren't out till the witch shows! Your symptoms are really really good! Fx'd for you hun!

Sorry about the bfn fletch was it with fmu? Don't give, up how many dpo are you now? Fingers crossed you get a beautiful line on the frer tomorrow xx

That's girls. I used fmu but apparently these Numark tests are 50miu and I'm only 11/12 dpo so Fxd for the frer. Also I dipped it instead of midstream does that matter? Xx

ahhhh yeh use a frer tomorrow chick! how long did you dip it for? xxx

50 is high for only 11/12 dpo stay positive tomorrows frer will be more sensitive. I don't know about the midstream or dip?

I dipped for maybe 5/6 seconds? I'll try the frer with tomorrow's fmu as I'm up again at 8 so will let u all know. I don't feel pregnant but I also don't feel af coming :-/

you normally have to dip for double the time you would for midstream hun, i know with a cb digi you dip for 20 seconds whereas you have it in midstream for 10 seconds, yeh try tomorrow hun, im sure you will see a nice big fat juicy line!!

OMG your never going to believe this ladies but .....I think.............I dont think I KNOW.....................I CAN SEE THE SUN!!!! xxx

50 is way too high for 12dpo, keep the faith lady! :thumbup: Can't wait for a FRER update tomorrow morning!

AFM I am having one of those days where I am feeling sorry for myself about not being pregnant yet/still. Gonna go for a run now to try and shake it off and to get some happy endorphins pumping :) Chat to you ladies in a bit!

Aaahhh okay. Maybe I did it wrong then.

Yay for the sun!! We've had two days of scorching hot weather and now its all pants and cloudy.

Is everyone at work today? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->