Lucky thread

'In a bit' love how British you're sounding :) have a nice run. Xx

Aw fletch ur not out till the :witch: shows I got a bfn with a tesco test and my frer the day b4 was very dark so u will get ur lines on a frer Hun...xx

Cud u send the sun up here pls??xx

Started at 9 and leaving the house at 11:30 working till 7 :( I can't believe how much I hate working even tho I'm self employed. Xx

I so want to be a lady of leisure.. I'm away to do my OPK. Xx

are they getting any darker hun?

What do you do again, is it a hairdresser?

xxx

Yeah hairdresser. They look like they are getting darker just don't want to miss it. X

It's very quiet in here today.

Happy anniversary Dani xx

Whew, feel so much better now! The great thing about our new house is it is surrounded by bike/walking paths and there are some great parks and even a huge duck pond all hidden, so it was a very nice run.

Cheryl, I wish you lived closer hun! I am desperate for a haircut--I am one of those people who let it grow out until it is super long and then chop it all off (and repeat) lol. And you should post your OPK pics up here! I love looking at other people's sticks, especially when I can't pee on one yet myself to feed the addiction! :haha:

Fletch, lol don't get me started about sounding British! All my UK friends take the mick out of me for sounding like a Yank (making me say yogurt and tomato over and over hehe) and then when I visit back in the States they call me out for any slang I have picked up here! After 5 years with DH, I am the mutant stepchild of both accents :haha:

Dani, happy anniversary! I forgot how many of us have July anniversaries, and June birthdays! Summers are busy on this thread! I hope you and DH have some great anniversary babydancing and make a surprise bean hun!

Hey ladies!!

Cath - I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather, big hugs to you and your family xxxxx

Fletch - you are deffo not out yet, 50 is way high, you are sooooo preggers!!

Tawn - I had a feeling sorry for myself day yesterday too, was out in town and the pregnant women were out in full force to taunt me with their perfect baby bumps :-( hope you feel better, you will get your rainbow baby really soon.

Dani - happy anniversary

AFM - I've had slight spotting??? Wtf??

Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm implantation spotting!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!

Sorry ladies im mega mega busy today - from the looks of it i think everyone else is too! xxx

I'm only 2dpo or so I think so I'm really baffled!!! I'm starting to think I made it up!!

I'm on a 14 hour day and currently waiting for a course to start that I'm on, been waiting 40 mins now but it's ok I'm glad of the rest!!

I don't know why I'd be spotting it's making me bonkers!!

sooooo weird?? you def didnt ov earlier caue the tests only started getting dark 2 days ago didnt they?

Yeah it was Monday I think it was darker and deffo positive on Tuesday......hmmmm weird! Oh well, all I can do is wait another 12 days and see what's the dealio!!

Mega busy here too, I'm still at work just needed a quick b&b fix while waiting for my 6pm appointment x

I'll Catch up later xx

Yes I'm a teacher. Off to France on mon. We will be spending our first wedding anniversary on 30th July in Disney woohoo.

Fletch I don't think i got a BFP on a 50ml test for a few days. U need a 10-20ml test and in sure ull get ur BFP xx

Busy ladies!! I just got home from a funeral. Was meeeegggaaaaa busy :-( I'm collapsed on my bed after downing a huuge pint of water as I didn't get chance to have a drink at work just sips here and there.

So glad to be home. Hubby is bringing my eBay parcel home later so hopefully its frers but can imagine its cb digis which are 25miu so what should I do?

Poppy France sounds amazing!! :) have a fantastic time.

Bailey iv heard of ovulation spotting but dint know how common it is?

Cath how are you feeling today? Big hugs Xxxx

Mrs duck how are your nerves for Monday?

Had some mega strong cramps today but not low like af. So I'm confusled lol. Xx

Bailey, no idea what the spotting could be!? How strange? But hopefully it is a good sign?

Poppy, I forgot we have the same wedding anniversary! I am so jealous of Disneyland, we'll be lucky if we manage a romantic dinner as we don't have anyone to babysit stepson!

MrsDuck, I hope the weekend is worry free for you and that you get through Monday easily enough! Fx'd you get good news!

Fletch, those cramps are early pg cramps! Where is Bailey's PMA? lol I really hope you have FRERs in that ebay box to use tomorrow morning!

AFM today couldn't have been any busier, right after I got back from my run, our estate agent called and aparently our tenant has pulled out at the last minute for our flat, so now we are stuck having to re-market and will be having to pay the mortgage and double council tax :growlmad: THEN father in law called saying his car broke down about 30mins away. So we call AA to get him signed up, pay 150 quid!!!!!!!!!! cause he can't afford it as he is unemployed only to have them tell us OOPs it was just a dead battery! Uhg. Now DHs brand new laptop has just broken and we are trying to see if it will be covered as it is only about a month and a half old. Bad news in 3's huh? So now I am going to have to be up working all night because I hardly got anything done today with all the drama... I really hope we used up all our bad luck today and that things turn around cause that was some EXPENSIVE bad luck!

Aw Id love to cut ur locks Tawn. Xx

I think it must be ovulation spotting Hun...cx

Fletch pls test with a frer tonight?.. Xxx

I've been busy none stop today.. Tawn I nd to learn how to uploads pics xx

Uploading pics is kind of a pain on here. You need to upload it to an image hosting site (like photobucket or flickr) and then come to BnB and click the little icon of the mountain in the reply box. Then you copy the link to the image you've uploaded (the web address) into the box and then it loads! Pain in the bum, but it is worth it to have us all squinting at your lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->