Lucky thread

Great news!! It's frers!! I just rang Paul to ask him and he opened it for me cos he's at home!! I think ill test with fmu cos I don't want another test like the last two. Fxd!

Tawn I'm so sorry to hear about your day :-( xxxxxxx

Yes I'm a teacher. Off to France on mon. We will be spending our first wedding anniversary on 30th July in Disney woohoo.

Fletch I don't think i got a BFP on a 50ml test for a few days. U need a 10-20ml test and in sure ull get ur BFP xx

Happy anniversary for 30th and have a lovely time in France x

Busy ladies!! I just got home from a funeral. Was meeeegggaaaaa busy :-( I'm collapsed on my bed after downing a huuge pint of water as I didn't get chance to have a drink at work just sips here and there.

So glad to be home. Hubby is bringing my eBay parcel home later so hopefully its frers but can imagine its cb digis which are 25miu so what should I do?

Poppy France sounds amazing!! :) have a fantastic time.

Bailey iv heard of ovulation spotting but dint know how common it is?

Cath how are you feeling today? Big hugs Xxxx

Mrs duck how are your nerves for Monday?

Had some mega strong cramps today but not low like af. So I'm confusled lol. Xx

Was the funeral anyone close?
I hope your parcel is your frer if it's a digi I wouldn't use it either use an ic or a frer a digi is going to need a couple more days.
I am fine thanks I'm really busy at work then got a busy weekend away so I shouldn't have much worrying time it will be Monday before I know it

Bailey, no idea what the spotting could be!? How strange? But hopefully it is a good sign?

Poppy, I forgot we have the same wedding anniversary! I am so jealous of Disneyland, we'll be lucky if we manage a romantic dinner as we don't have anyone to babysit stepson!

MrsDuck, I hope the weekend is worry free for you and that you get through Monday easily enough! Fx'd you get good news!

Fletch, those cramps are early pg cramps! Where is Bailey's PMA? lol I really hope you have FRERs in that ebay box to use tomorrow morning!

AFM today couldn't have been any busier, right after I got back from my run, our estate agent called and aparently our tenant has pulled out at the last minute for our flat, so now we are stuck having to re-market and will be having to pay the mortgage and double council tax :growlmad: THEN father in law called saying his car broke down about 30mins away. So we call AA to get him signed up, pay 150 quid!!!!!!!!!! cause he can't afford it as he is unemployed only to have them tell us OOPs it was just a dead battery! Uhg. Now DHs brand new laptop has just broken and we are trying to see if it will be covered as it is only about a month and a half old. Bad news in 3's huh? So now I am going to have to be up working all night because I hardly got anything done today with all the drama... I really hope we used up all our bad luck today and that things turn around cause that was some EXPENSIVE bad luck!

Il try tomor then hun. Lol..xx

What a nightmare of a day you have had I hope thinks are on the up now xx

Just seen your last post fletch yay good luck for tomorrow x

Dani happy anniversary x

Bailey I hope your dates on your ticker is slightly off and it's implantation bleeding x

Hi Mrs duck. I was just a bar staff for the funeral. Xxx

I think I'm up to date now, well my shitty day yesterday continued today everyone just wants to be awkward at the moment and I'm away tomorrow afternoon so wasn't going into work tomorrow as I need to get everything ready for Monday and I don't get back til late Sunday night but now I have to go in, not only that I'm going to have to go in early as I've got so much to do aaaaaaaaarghhhh

I have phoned lots of clients that I am currently regularly dealing with to say that I won't be in work for the next few weeks as I have to go into hospital for an operation and I can't believe that nearly all of them asked me what I am going in for.........I felt like saying woman's issues just for a laugh to see their reaction, I wouldn't dream of asking but maybe that's just me??

Lol I may have worded it wrong but I think I posted that I was working a funeral this morning? Can remember. I'm sorry your last few days have been rough. I wouldn't have dreamt of asking! Say something silly like, bum implants lol xx

Haha I'd make your day and shut them up at the same time :)

Lol, bum implants. Fletch you crack me up, perfect timing I needed that chuckle!

Oh Id love boob and bum implants lol... I'd take anything thts going to be honest lol..x

:) its weird that it was the first thing that popped into my head Haha xx

I can't get it it load fletch, is it working for anyone else?

What is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikif16Fws8o

try that one its lego house by ed sheeran but its a cover by stooshe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g