Lucky thread

Hi mummy I'm glad you are well x

There are lots of you in the tww at the moment so can't wait for the bfp's to start rolling in.

Bailey as people say you find a way with money so just do what feels best for you x

Cath I hope your bleeding stops soon hun, it has been ages you poor thing x

Afm I have the start of ewcm today booo and am on cd11 today so it looks like even if I get the ok on Tuesday it's going to be too late for this month.....probably for the best though as it gives my left over thyroid time to compensate for the missing side and get my levels a bit more normal.

Fletch how are you doing hun is oh back now or is it tomorrow?

hi mrs duck. he is back today. were off to get him at 4pm. glad youre feeling better today. cant wait to hear your good news on tuesday :)

Bailey, Cheryl and Mummy!! stop with the doubts ladies this is your month!! :D

Cath, hows the bum cheeks ;) we had the sun until i got my washing out to hang out and it buggered off. bloody typical! hope the bleeding stops for you soon. did you say you were ttc again in sept? not long to wait now!!

bailey, it will all work itself out. try and get most things done before baby is born. like your invites and room decor etc. all the small things are what we panicked about at the last minute and they are the bits that make the cost of your wedding go up. we only have 80 rsvps to our evening do and 350 ppl turned up lol! we had to order 25 pizzas from the local take away. ha! my wedding sounds like a right circus. my bridesmaids and pauls groomsmen paid for their own dresses and suits, they wore shoes they already had and they were all a similar colour but it looked really cute. i also had a bouquet for me and 2 bridesmaids and the other 4 had a artificial corsage on their wrist. the men had artificial button holes. we took every aspect of our wedding and made every last bit as cheap as possible. having a baby and a wedding can be done. so dont worry about money. :)

heloooo everyone else. hope everyone's well. bring on the bfps!!:thumbup::happydance:

Awwww Fletch it is soooo sore haha i got a pic i can post but im in my thongs but you can see the severity of the burn and that was with sun cream on haha!! its so bad!!! my fault though!!

Yep will be trying first week of september - that is if i get a pos opk!! depends on my cycles at the mo!

Yeh MrsD i would wait it out this cycle hun, your body has been through the wars this past week, hopefully by the time you ov next we can go through the 2ww together! :hugs:

Hows things fletch? xxx

things are okay. still no luck on the friend front. i sent everyone in my contact a text asking how they are and that i miss them and we should meet up. not one reply. im a complete loner lol. i dont mind tho cos i have you girlys.

i cant wait for you both to get back on the ttc wagon :) if i dont get a bfp this month i will be joining you both :) but without the opks.

that sunburn sounds ouchy! i wouldnt post the thong pic on here cos anyone can search our thread on google lol!

hope everyones having a good day. im off to make myself look half decent to go collect my hubby. gutted i have to work both tonight and tomorrow night, cant pounce on him until sunday! boo!

I'm glad you are well fletch and you are sounding nice and chirpy could that be down to dhs return later today? x

Cath I must have missed the burnt bum cheeks bit haha I hope it isn't too painful sitting down at work today x

It's almost the weekend lovely ladies xx

OMG Fletch i forgot about that haha imagine my dad came across it haha he would recgonise it is me from my tattoo's!!ID BE MORTIFIED!!!!!

Your not a loner hun, like you said you have us lot!! you dont need people who cant be arsed to make an effort with you hun,. you deserve better than that!!!!

yep MrsD! sunbathing out the garden wednesday and i burn all my backside and back, i did have bikinis on but they rose up my cheeks lol its not too bad today although yesterday i was boiling hot through my dress lol!!

thank god for the weekend, any plans girls?? xxx

lol mrs d it was her status update on facebook the other day. i sometimes feel i cant write on ppls walls on fb incase i say something that is meant for here.

i am just feeling quite positive today. i got up feeling very refreshed after my 2am mega clean cos i couldnt sleep. i struggle when dh isnt here.

Hey ladies I'm gd ta... I keep thinking I've got twinges starting but think its my imagination cos I want them so bad lol....cx

Cath ur sunburn sounds sore Hun..x

Fletch how u doin? If none of ur friends reply they are the losers ur a great girl...xx

Bailey I really think its ur month Hun..x

Mummy2one wot symtoms do u hav hun?? I'm not testing till the 5 or 6th when af is due..x

Still got my sore bbs :holly: :holly:

Lol love it... :haha:

Aww fletch I bet they just don't know what to say or they are at work and will respond later x

You will have your ms and be cheering us on next month you watch x

Enjoy your pampering I bet your hubby can't wait to see you xx

Hi ladies!

Thanks for the advice fletch, I know we'd work it out somehow financially.
And Cath I love the idea of having my baby at my wedding too so I don't know why I'm flapping!! I'm hoping also that some of our family members might offer up some dough to pay for summat yet too haha so we might not need to save as much!!
I also said to oh that if I am pg at least we will save on money I would spend on going out too lol!!

Mrs d - I agree with Cath. I think resting your body this month after all you've been through, frustrating as it will be, would be good for your body. Start taking pregnacare again and doing opk's so you can track and get that eggy next month with loads of lovely folic acid and vitamins putting you in great health to bake that bun lol!

Off out the now with my mum for lunch then me and hubby's going for a new tv :)
Catch up later have a good weekend girlies...xxxxxxxx :)

I'm sat here chuckling to myself you lot crack me up

Fletch cleaning at 2am you nutter lol!!

Cath - put aloe Vera on your burn!!

Cheryl - the twinges are REAL you aren't imagining them PMA (like I can talk, I'm convinced i imagined the sore boobs now lol)

Oh and I forgot to say before, I went out to get my haircut, came back and I'd left my back door open!! Not unlocked, wide open!!! Hoping thats another sign and I've got preggo brain :rofl:

Have fun Cheryl x

Oops bailey yup I hope it's a sign haha

Thanks for the advice I'm sure you are all right I should wait the month even if I get the all clear get back to the vitamins and make sure I'm as healthy as possible.

It's a good job I live in a nice area isn't it coz my dog isn't exactly a guard dog, if someone broke in he'd just rollover and show his belly for a tickle :rofl:

Wow, I can't seem to keep up with you ladies lately! I feel like I have been totally out of touch with you all!

I can't believe how many TWWs we have here now! I can't wait for the BFPs to start!

MrsDuck, how long do you usually have ewcm before O? Mine can sometimes be a week out, so maybe if you decide you are ready this cycle instead of waiting you might still have a chance? But I agree with the ladies, if it ends up you have extra time to get fully recovered, that will be all the better for you and the bean you get next cycle!

Hahha Cath and your burnt bum! One time I fell asleep on a lawn chair and wok up a few hours later and my whole front half was burnt with a perfect line down my sides so I was half lobster red and half bright white!!! I felt like that one episode where Ross from Friends gets in the spray tan machine :haha:

Fletch, glad DH is home! I don't know how you do it lady, being apart that much, but the reunions must be OH SO SWEET :) DH and I were long distance for awhile a few years ago, and it was hard to be apart but it made it really exciting when we got to see each other again! So you must be over the moon!

Dani! You never updated us on your wonky test. Are you waiting for AF now? What's going on?

Bailey, having a baby at your wedding would be adorable! And I had a friend who unexpectedly got preggers and was 7 months or so at her wedding, and she looked gorgeous! I love her bump wedding pictures! And you will figure out the financial side--TTC and wedding planning are two of the most stressful things and you are doing them at the same time! Glad you have such an amazing PMA :)

Mummy, I am so glad to hear you are feeling much stronger emotionally this cycle! My heart hurt for you when your 1st AF showed up. But I am crossing my fingers that this will be your BFP cycle and it can be a huge surprise!

Leinzlove, UMMM GORGEOUS pic love!!!!! YAY PINK! Uhhhh I am soooo SOO excited for you! Congrats hun! Was DH there for this scan too? I bet you both are over the moon:cloud9:

AFM OPKs are boringly medium right now. That super dark one from 2 days ago was a bit of a fluke I think. But the good news is I am finally starting to get some EWCM (only on the inside, not when I wipe yet) and very ocassional O pains, so I am guessing I am still about 5 days out (which doesn't surprise me, I guesstimated O day on my diary and it says Wednesday with a big ?? next to it)

The good news is, I have decided against talking to DH at all about bd schedule or O this month (been really close-lipped about it all) as last month we had great sexy time all cycle and then got really forced right at O and it made us both feel awful. I've been finding out that both DH and I get a bit of performance anxiety when it is forced and all about O. So this time we have been having great bd which is fun and relaxed every 2 days without so much stress and I feel a lot better about it. Maybe less stress will be a good thing for us getting a BFP!?

Hi tawn glad you are well I know what you mean about o time performances and then when O is running late and it ends up being a few weeks of every other day bding it becomes a chore. Maybe a month of sexy time without opks will take away the stresses xx

Yeah, I am feeling a lot less stressed this cycle in general (no longer trying to move house and get our apartment ready for renovations and all the logistics of that stuff!) Still using OPKs just for my journal to make sure I have an idea when I O because I have a lot less ewcm now post mc and it can be hard for me to know when O is coming. But very casual about it. Plus as I am on my 4th cycle post m/c I am kind of accepting the fact that it isn't going to be as easy as it was the first time, so I have to do my best to just be up for whatever comes our way if that makes sense?

How you feeling today hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"