Lucky thread

Dani I get migraines all the time too. especially around the start of AF, or if im around strong smells or being out in the sun too long. I get sick to my stomach and half the time end up vomiting :( I hope you're feeling better love!

Bailey I don't think you have anything to worry about. Like Dani said drink til it's pink!! I think having a couple of drinks in the tww isnt bad. As long as you don't get plastered your good :) Besides, you probably wont be able to drink for the next 8 months or so!!

Shellie: Yay for O! :happydance:

Duck: I truly hope and pray you get good news Tuesday! :hugs:

Tawn: I hope you have an earlier O. That OPK is looking good. :)

Cheryl: Yay for the 2ww. I don't know how you don't SS. :hugs:

Everyone else: Sorry I just skimmed your messages. So much to keep up but I try. I really really want those BFP's to come rolling in right now. So serious its time for you all to be happy and pregnant! :brat::brat::brat::brat:

AFM: Sweet Ladies, I'm sorry I kept you all waiting. It's been a long perfect day! Everything is perfect and baby is measuring right on.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/fffds.jpg

Yay for pink!!!!!!

AFM, I just had to come online to say 365 days til I get married!!!!!! :wedding:

Baily im with dani drink till its pink

Congrats Leinzlove thts amazing Hun..... Shellie the countdowns on...x

Leinzlove ive got sore bbs :holly: bumpy nips, and spotty face... No cramps tho s I'm doubting this is my month...xx

Leinz thats amazing!! a girl!!!! i betr your over the moon!!!! xxx

Shellie a year to go, it will be here before you know it x

Leinzlove yay for team pink congratulations x

Bailey glad you had a good time at your friends for tea x

Dani I hope your migraines go and you feel better soon x

Cheryl you aren't out yet, I hope you get a surprise bfp x

Fletch, cath how are you both?

Afm I can move my neck a bit more today but I think I have the start of a summer cold and it really hurts to sneeze and I can't blow my nose properly but I definitely feel my neck is starting to get better yay......4 sleeps til results

Aw mrs d thts great ur starting to feel better but crap about the cold, I'm sure ur results will be clear Hun...xx

A surprise BFP wud be amazing but I ate how we get to the 2ww then start doubting everything, just feel its not my month..x

hiya both! im great thanks ladies, yep in work :-( its still very warm here, work is starting to ease off slightly thank God! its my boss last day today before maternity leave so its a pretty relaxed day today!!!

how are you Cheryl??

Awww MrsD im glad its getting better for you hun. when are you back at work? take it easy now and try not to look at the sun - it makes me sneeze loads lol xxx

Cheryl at least if you aren't feeling positive and you get your bfp it is more of a surprise, if you have a good feeling that you are pg and get bfn then it hits you hard, I've got everything crossed for you x

How nice to have a relaxed Friday then it's the weeeeeeeeekend!

Anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend?

I don't know yet when I'm back at work I'll know more Tuesday. I need to be able to drive for work which there is no way I can do at the moment as I can't turn my head enough but it is definitely getting better

Morning ladies,

How are we all today?

Leinzlove - yay for your gorgeous baby girl!!! So exciting!!

Cath - still no sun down here boo!! Have you started opk's yet to track your ovulation?

Cheryl - I felt like that about 5dpo but then started getting cramps, don't lose faith hub, you never know. Last month I was convinced that I was pregnant but I wasn't. This month I'm really not sure, could be AF could be early pg symptoms.

Mrs d - glad your neck is getting a bit better but boo for the cold that sucks!! 4 more sleeps, not long!!

Tawn - are the opk's getting much darker yet hun? Or any sign of O pains?

Shellie - one year wow that's awesome!! I'm just about to get mine all booked.....I put on Facebook that I had chosen the date and my mum went mad at me coz I hadn't told my family first, I don't get why it's a big deal but oopps, the way I see it it's my wedding and I'll tell people whatever way I want to lol!!

Hope everyone else is ok!!

AFM - I was so good this morning, I was so tempted to test but I didn't!! And I'm at work early tomorrow so I probably won't get chance then so now the earliest I might test is Sunday! I had a dream last night that I got my BFP too! But I think that's coz I woke up and went to the loo and thought about testing in the morning and then went back to sleep! Got aches around my uterus today but not convinced I am pg, think that's why I'm being better with waiting this month, don't want to see the bfn, I'd rather see AF, but PMA!

yeh starting using them hun, they are so negative though, can just about see a line and they are never that faint with me!! im still bleeding though, only when i wipe, soooo frustrating!! 6 weeks iv been bleeding for, thank God OH got over his phobia of 'blood' lol!! iv got about 50odd OPKs thought so im going to continue using them their so cheap aswell i dont mind buying more etc!

I totally agree with what you just said, the month after my mc i was adamant i was pg then AF showed up after Ov i had no symptoms up until 8dpo then started being sick after a vodka and i knew instantly! never give up faith girlies!! until AF shows up your still in the game!! xxx

Yeah they are cheap enough on t'internet aren't they Cath? Ive said I'm not doing them after this month though if I don't get a BFP. I'm not going to "try" as such and just see. At the moment I'm wondering what to do regarding ttc with us getting married. In my heart I'm saying who cares? Get pregnant and get married!! But then the slightly logical part of me is saying helloooo you aren't exactly rolling in money, how can you save for a wedding when you are pregnant and then off on maternity??
But I just know I'll regret it in a year or so's time if I went back on the pill now and then struggle to conceive again when we decide to.
Maybe I'll be one of those 100 millionaires with the lottery tonight and my hardest decision will be should we honeymooned in Cuba or Cancun lol!!

Hi Girls :wave:

Sorry for being MIA - I usually take ages getting caught up on everyone then run out of time to post something (not that I have heaps going on right now anyway...:blush:)

Just so you know though - I AM stalking you all!

Cheryl - I think I'm about the same DPO as you. Pretty sure O was Monday night, so now I'm in the TWW. Not really feeling positive about it this month, but I'm not going to totally dismiss the possibility either. I just won't be surprised to see AF in a week or so (due on the 6th). If nothing turns up though, I'll be waiting till the weekend to test, so it'll be the 11th and like 19DPO.

I'm with you Bailey - would much rather see AF at this stage than another BFN. Totally understand the whole 'think you're not' vs 'hoping you are' mentality.

When is the date hun? xxx

iv got my ticket too yaya gonna get more though!! xxx

Cath - it's Friday 13th sept next year but we haven't actually confirmed the booking yet. For to do that within the next two weeks.

Mummy - hope you are well, and keep the faith. I think that feeling it is your month can be much worse if it isn't coz I was convinced last month an gutted with bfn. But this month I'm not so sure, think all these feelings are just what my body does after O to prepare for AF so not getting excited. FX'd for us all though!!

Cath - it's Friday 13th sept next year but we haven't actually confirmed the booking yet. For to do that within the next two weeks.

Mummy - hope you are well, and keep the faith. I think that feeling it is your month can be much worse if it isn't coz I was convinced last month an gutted with bfn. But this month I'm not so sure, think all these feelings are just what my body does after O to prepare for AF so not getting excited. FX'd for us all though!!

I felt the same way last month bailey and it gutted me when I kept getting BFNs on early tests. Then AF arrived on time and I wondered why I'd been so sure?? TTC can be such a cruel ride, but I'm hopeful for all these beautiful babies we'll all be having over the next few months. I think by the sounds of it we're both in a better place this month than last month for either AF to arrive or to get a nice surprise BFP :flower:

What cycle day / DPO are you on? Sorry for not remembering :blush:

hmhmmmmmmmmmm that is a hard decision hun? Im not traditional at all so would like to have a child before my wedding only so i could include them in the big day,it will be hard tho like you said juggling maternity and saving for a wedding. do what you think is best hun, xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->