Lucky thread

Hi ladies!

Thanks for the advice fletch, I know we'd work it out somehow financially.
And Cath I love the idea of having my baby at my wedding too so I don't know why I'm flapping!! I'm hoping also that some of our family members might offer up some dough to pay for summat yet too haha so we might not need to save as much!!
I also said to oh that if I am pg at least we will save on money I would spend on going out too lol!!

I'm with you guys on wanting our baby at our wedding! I think the biggest reason I was so upset with OH this month was because I made myself start to think we should stop TTC in a couple of months so I won't be the size of a whale on our wedding day, and him not wanting to BD was pissing me off! But honestly I don't think I can stop. Oh well so if my mum spent 800 on a dress I can't wear! I can wear it one day when we renew our vows.

And the money part with wedding vs. baby, luckily we just found out this week OH's mum is giving us enough money to pay for the whole venue! I was shocked, but that is going to be the hugest help! And when we were pregnant I was thinking of ways we can raise baby without killing ourselves money wise. Like using the reusable diapers instead of disposables, which can save you thousands a year!! And breastfeeding too woud save on buying formula for the first year. And if I remember correctly OH's mum was going to get us the baby's furniture, but even if she didn't IKEA has some cheap, yet top rated cribs. And definatly no eating out all the time like we do now.

Anyway ladies, I am going to shower, been sleeping until 1:30pm as I am working Nights tonight, and OH is on his way home (he just finished a couple of minutes ago at 2pm), so must be clean!

Yeah I think I'd be ok affording a baby and the wedding but so far no hint of help from anyone! It's more about my job really than what we can afford. I don't get any company maternity pay, all I get is 90% of my wage for the first 6 weeks and then only £120 a week for the remaining 22 weeks (or something like that) so I'm just worried about what we can actually save once I have the baby as we will be struggling as it is. I guess I'll have time to be at home and do handmade invites and favours an stuff though lol!!

My chief bridesmaid was along about going to one of the big bridal shops and doing a big try on with champagne etc but I don't want to spend loads on the dress. And my other problem is that my mum and bridesmaid both want to be with me when I buy the dress, and my other bridesmaid too and my my wants my cousin there too but it's impossible getting them all to have the same day off!!! Ive only been planning this for a few weeks and already people are starting to tell me what I should do lol!! Not in a bad way of course, I know they are trying to help but it's just so hard!! This is exactly why I got married abroad last time!!

Oh and yeah my ticker matches my dpo so I am 10dpo today!

Do you think fmu on 11dpo is likely to be BFP?

I learned to just nod and say yeah and then to do what I wanted to do and I don't think I upset anyone

You should get a positive on a frer at 11dpo but ics are a bit hit and miss. I know we have all been teasing you to test as your symptoms are so good but test when you are ready hun and we all hope you get your bfp xx

Aw thanks mrs d, I have 4 Frers in stock lol, so I don't mind using one tomorrow anyway, just wondering if I do get a bfn is it likely to be a false negative. But then I know that it different for everyone anyway. I was also thinking that if I do get a faint BFP tomorrow I can do one every day so i can put them up here so I can show the progression and it might help other people when they are wondering to test. That's if it is a BFP of course lol!! And if I am pg I really would like to know so if its a bfn nevermind but if it's a BFP I'll be so glad to know and make sure I'm taking my pregnacare and maybe book in the doctors on Monday.

I really do ramble don't I lol!!

I think that's a good idea too mrs d, nod and smile and pretend I'm listening lol!!

It's an excited ramble, I really hope it's a bfp, i can't wait to see that line in the morning xx

I really hope so, but I won't be as sad as last month if it's not. I cries last month lol! But this month I feel like it will be ok, it will happen when it's supposed to.

Oh i jut started to cry watching how i met your mother coz it was such a lovely storyline!! I'm such a girl lol!!

Oooooh that's another sign haha

Yeah he's the one that writes those funny songs and plays along on the piano isn't he?

Yeah that's him, I think he's really funny coz his comedy is so clever but he did a song for his daughter called white wine in the sun and everytime I hear it it makes me cry coz it shows how much he loves his baby daughter and how good of a father he is. I just think its very sweet.

Did everyone else just have ages of "bnb is having downtime"? Soooo annoying!!!

I'll look it up I haven't heard that one.

Yeah bnb has just come back now x

These "flutterings" are getting weird, I really hate this symptom spotting lol!! But these feelings are right in my uterus and try are either a definate sign of AF or a definate sign of pregnancy lol!!! Which is all pretty obvious! It's like saying I'm either awake or asleep haha! I can't wait until the morning but I'm trying so hard not to get too excited!

It all sounds so good, af for me are more like cramps than flutterings, so flutterings makes me think you are pregnant and your sore :holly: (just for you Cheryl) are a good sign, my nipples got bigger too I now know that is the best sign for me

Lol, I really love that smiley :holly:

I really hope it's all good signs, we shall see soon!! I am so excited and yet scared about if it is!! But I should wait and see until I get my BFP first!!

Awww Bailey, I am so excited for you to test too! Your symptoms sound so good hun, I really hope it is an obvious bfp and we all get to use loads of these smileys :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

LoL

Aw thanks Tawn. I really hope I can set off a lucky streak again in this thread!!

Good luck for the morning bailey, I'm off to bed, I want to see your bfp when I get up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->