Lucky thread

I think you've got a great attitude and I hope it all works out for you this month x

I'm feeling fine thanks a bit nervous to get my results on Tuesday but I'm starting to be able to move my neck easier so I'm on the mend

I can't even imagine how nerve wracking that would be! :hugs: You have been so strong and positive through all this, I really hope you get good results Tuesday and you get your rainbow right away. I know we will all be thinking about you Tuesday hun!

Time to start a movie marathon or something this weekend to make it go faster!

Yeah Tawn I think your attitude is really good, I think my ovulation has been later and later because I've been stressing about ttc, and the wedding and my oh's job etc etc. I've been more chilled these last two weeks, so I don't think I will be as gutted of i don't get a BFP this month. Don't get me wrong, I am dying to get a BFP ASAP, as the sooner I get pg the better for the wedding etc, but I won't be as sad as last month.

Hey mrs d I hope you are feeling ok, I'd be nervous as hell too!! Of everything I am hoping for at the moment, I am hoping you get the all clear the most, that's the top of my wish list to the universe!!

Oh and ladies who's oh's are being funny with dtd around O time go get your haircut!! Just had mine done and my fella is like "hey sexy you look well fit" how romantic!! And is hinting to bd tonight lol!!

Aww bailey thank you so much that is soooo sweet of you xx

A haircut ay that's all that is needed I'll give that a go. Have a lovely romantic night :)

Lol I kno... I need to stop groping my boobs especially in public lol.. But they are proper sore they feel bruised lol and I am so wet down there felt like a puddle in my pants earlier lol. :haha: are u like this bailey??xx

Not so much with the "puddle" lol, but the boobs are being groped often!! Somehow I feel that groping them will help them feel better!! My oh was laughing so much at me last night coz i kinda just pulled one boob out and said "do they look bigger my nipple" lol

He finds me very amusing when I'm symptom spotting lol! Today I'm getting what I can only describe as fluttering feelings in my uterus. No idea what that means!! I'm very tempted to test in the morning before I go to work as I'll be 11dpo tomorrow.

On another note, my landlady who has been a pain about the garden and where we can put pictures up has just come round and dropped off some beer and wine to say thank you for getting the garden done in time for her evaluation of the house!!

Aw thts nice of her Hun...xx

U are so pregnant Hun I don't even think u nd a test lol..xx

That was nice of her. bailey how can you patient when you have got such great symptoms x

:test:

Hehehe you guys are funny!! I'm really not looking forward to getting a bfn but then I think if I am pregnant I have been having these symptoms for at least 4 days now, which means my hcg could be high enough to be detected. And really if I'm pregnant I need I know!!

Are you the same dpo as your ticker? If so yeah go for it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->