Lucky thread

Bump I am so so sorry hun. :hugs: What heartbreaking news :cry:

Shellie, fx'd for you hun! When are you testing again?

Bailey, good news on the venue! So happy for you hun, a bubba and a wedding! Busy year for you!

MrsDuck, the markers they test for are tumor/cancer specific. Here is a quote from a website I just googled. Not sure if it applies, as I said I was stateside when I went through this all with my mum but I do know I had my blood checked for tumor markers here in the UK about 6 months ago when I had a strange infection in my foot.

"Tumor markers are substances that can be found in the body (usually in the blood or urine) when cancer is present. Along with other tests, tumor markers can be used to help show if cancer is present, to determine the type of cancer, and in some cases to help show if treatment is working."

https://www.cancer.org/Treatment/UnderstandingYourDiagnosis/ExamsandTestDescriptions/TumorMarkers/index

On the positive news front, I have an either positive or almost positive OPK today. And I finally got my business website up and running today (even though it still needs a lot of work, it has been on my list of things to do FOREVER) as one of my clients is going to start circulating my cover letter to his clients. Fx'd it means more work coming my way, cause we could use the money to cover all the moving costs!

Aw tht sounds like an idea fletch I hate my cupboard full of carrier bags lol..x

Tawn yeh for the almost + OPK and the website. X

Thanks tawn that's very useful I'll ask more at my appointment on Thursday x

Yay for an almost positive opk x

Fletch great idea about the carrier bags x

Uhg, why oh why do the TTC gods hate me so!? LOL, I am cheesed off because my OPK is + (or just about), and all of a sudden today I have more EWCM than I have had AT ALL since my mc. In fact, I have the same amount the cycle I got my BFP, and we dtd on the night it showed up that time.

But DH is shattered and already in bed, and there was no way on this green earth that he would've dtd tonight. I'm not talking about O to him to keep performance/pressure issues at bay this month so I just feel like we are missing out on our opportunity to get our BFP this month. I know we dtd last night and I will probably manage to get it done tomorrow as well, but my woman senses (and the massive amounts of proper EWCM) are telling me tonight was THE night. Sigh...

Those spermies from last night will live long enough to catch that eggy don't worry xx

Aw thanks MrsDuck. I just didn't have any real EWCM yesterday, just watery with tiny bits of EW in it, so I am bummed to let all of this properly good babymaking cm go to waste! :haha:

On the bright side, at least it is back and hopefully it is back for good and if we don't catch the egg this month we can try and get the timing better next month!

I love your PMA tawn, maybe it will still be there tomorrow and you can top up with new spermies. Are you sure he isn't up to bding tonight?

Positive! LOL, he is already soundo and when I made a joke about bd to test the waters he said something to the effect of "hell no, I am knackered!" :haha: bless him, his split shift makes it so he is constantly jet-lagged.

And the more I think about it, the more I think tomorrow is O day and today's OPKs are +, especially when looking at them in pictures.

What do you think, are these + yet?

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/IMG_0178.jpg?t=1343766600

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/IMG_0179.jpg?t=1343766682

Awww poor hubby. I hate to say it but I'd call that top one positive if it was mine

that one is definately positive so maybe you will o tomorrow? youve caught it with yesterdays spermies tawn so try not to stress. pma :)

Between b&b and now pinterest I'm never going to be off my computer now haha

Def pos hun but remember people conceive more when they dtd 1/2/3 days before o xxx

Thanks for the PMA support ladies! Just wish I'd had the ewcm yesterday! :dohh: Hahah, I can't believe I am sitting here in my office obsessing about my cervical mucous. I swear, if hubby ever heard me utter the words "I wish I had had all this egg white cervical mucous yesterday when we baby danced" he wouldn't come near me for a week! :haha:

Fletch, you are making me itch to start pinteresting now! I can't afford the distraction as work is pretty busy at the 'mo, but as soon as I have a free minute i might have to give it a go!

im sorry :/but yes you must haha. it has changed my life and given me a love for what you would call a thrift store? those are charity shops right?

haha that made me laugh. i explained it all to paul and he said 'aw you are so cute with your little abbreviations' :haha:

Mrs duck so sorry for your horrible news. We will all be praying for you that they catch it all n that you will be ttc in no time, like others have said 6 months will pass so quickly 4months have passed since i lost my angel and i just dont know where the days have gone :hugs:

Bump sorry hun i know there are no words maybe when time has healed a bit you may want to try again :hugs:

Tawn i would say posiitive the month i got my bfp my positive opk wasnt that dark

everyone else in the 2ww good luck and everyone waiting to ov good luck and get bd when the time comes
afm no good luck for me this month as the :witch: got me this morning still bd tho before oh realised

heres some good luck for us all

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

sorry af got you maryanne! we could use some luck up in here after today.

bailey how are you feeling today? any ms yet? xx

Haha yea Fletch, a thrift store would be a charity shop. But you should see the ones in the states! They are as big as a supermarket! DH and I loved "dumpster diving" as we loved calling it when he visited me in the US :)

Maryanne, sorry the witch got you! Hopefully August is a big month for BFPs on this thread!

ah that sounds amazing! im a huge bargain hunter.

anyway ladies its off to bed with me. lets see if i can get hubby to bd with me tonight. get rid of those old spermies and maybe get him in the mood for tent bding haha :) gnight girlies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->