Lucky thread

ohhhh bless him, how you feeling hun? have you got your answers ready for them on Thursday? FX they have got all of the horrible thing :hugs:

Bump i hope everything is ok xxx

Aw mrs d when d you go back to the dr??xxx

Cath I just googled it bloody idiots it's beyond sick I will never hav a Facebook again if they allow tht shit on it :(

Cath my mind is blank I don't know what to ask, I've had the op done once so I know the procedure now it's just a repeat on the other side so I just need him to explain the radioactive iodine treatment.

Cheryl I'm back at the hospital Thursday for explanations of things.

So girlies it looks like I'm not ttc for 6 months plus now, I'm more concerned, pissed off, frustrated, sad etc etc about the ttc rather than the cancer.

oh sorry hun i didnt read your first message properly i didnt realise they were going to do a repeat operation, your mind must be swirling with stuff hun, hey 6 months will fly by, i know you must think 'Oh shut up woman its ages away!!' but honestly the month of July and June i was in and out of hospital etc and now when i think of it i have 1 month before i can try, the next 6 months hun you just concentrate on getting better and IF thats a big IF the cancer has spread and you need Chemo then work on getting your body nice and strong ready to carry a beautiful baby for the next 9 months ok, we will all still be here, some of us (ME!!) may even still be trying in 6 months time so you wont be on your own xxxxxxxxx

Thanks cath xx

In the meantime I'll still be here cheering you all on, symptom spotting with you all, 6 months will fly by x

As Hun at least your still closer to ttc cos u hav some answers now.. :hugs:

Yeah that's true and the past 6 months have gone so quickly I'll be back at it in no time x

it will go really fast hun, you just concentrate on getting better chick xxx

PMA mrs duck :) 6 months will certainly fly by. yes stay with us we will all help it go quicker for you. i feel the same cath, i feel ill still be ttc in 6 months. but we will all be here together. even if some of us get pregnant between now and then. :)

cath thats made me really angry. they wont be laughing if someone close to them or even them have to go through it. thick as pig shit the lot of them.

Add me to the list of ladies that will be here in 6months, bfp or not! We started this all together and I hope we will all be able to have the support of this group even after we all have our bfps! :hugs: MrsDuck!

As for questions to ask the doctors, maybe ask if you can get your blood markers done (or if they have been done if you can know the numbers so that you can track them)? My mum battled pancreatic cancer for 3 years, and I know we always were obsessed with her blood counts coming back each time she visited the doctor as an indicator of how aggressive or not the cancer was at that moment. I am not sure how it works with the NHS though, I imagine they have a procedure they like to stick to

PMA PMA something positive surely has to come out of this shit year

Thanks tawn I'll ask, I have had bloods done just about each month since I fell pg in dec and I know they couldn't tell anything from that they just said all is fine it's normal whatever that means? I know they tested in particular pre bump tests? Thyroid specific tests? Calcium, vitamin d levels and red blood cells or whatever it is?

Sorry to hear about you mum xx

Oh bump I am so so sorry, I was really hoping it was wrong. I hope you and your family are ok and they are looking after you. I'm so sad to hear it xxxxxxxxx

Aw bump I'm so so sorry Hun maybe u will feel like ttc in a few months. Xx

I'm sorry i wish I had something that constituted good news.

I have received my contract for the wedding, just gotta agree it and pay the deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->