Lucky thread

Oooh that's good news, your wedding date fixed and contract agreed is that for the venue? boo to paying the deposit bit though x

Yeah it's for the venue. And the deposit is only £250 coz they made a mistake when they quoted me lol!!

for bailey and cath :)

Attachments

• 271130840037235541_hCs75xhy_f.jpg
    271130840037235541_hCs75xhy_f.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
Has everyone else's b&b gone funny Caths avatar is at the bottom of each post no matter which thread you go to? Or is it just me, I'm on my phone if it makes any difference

Mines fine at the moment too but sometimes mine does something similar on I'm always on here on my phone too.

Fletch - love that!!!

just thought id add some smiles :) ill try find a few more. you guys have to get pinterest. its amazing. have you all seen those auto correct pictures? xx

What is it fletch? I thought that was the weddings idea website?

mrs d its a website for everything. its has home decor ideas, humour, kids stuff, diy and crafts, make up and hair. and loads more. its amazing xx

I'll have a look. I see the advert at the top for garnier again, have your free samples arrived yet?

nope not yet. well, not that i know of. ill be popping home on thursday morning to see if we have any mail.

def look at the website. im in love with it xx

Bump and Mrs.Duck I'm so sorry to hear of your news :(

I hope Mrs Duck that it hasnt spread and you'll be good to go in a few months TTC. Make sure you mention to them you want to TTC when your done as it can change the type of treatment possibly that they give you?

Bump I'm so sorry for your loss. Perhaps in a few months you may feel up to TTC again.

Sending you both lots of hugs :hugs::hugs:

AFM, it's 6dpo. My boobs still kinda hurt but it could be wishful thinking, especially because I figure it's too early for any pregnancy symptoms. I had a bad migraine yesterday, even threw up because of it :( I think I got it because I was sooo exhausted all day yesterday. Even thou I had a full night's sleep. I guess I haven't recovered enough from my night shifts Friday night and Saturday night? I'm still feeling really tired today, and I think I slept for 7 hours last night. Anyway I have to get ready to go to work. Evening shift. At least I am off tomorrow!

its sounds promising shellie!! think positive! PMA :) you could have ovulated earlier than you think? have a good shift xx

Thanks shellie x

It's never too early to symptom spot haha and yours look good. I hope your shift goes quick then enjoy your day off x

The website is fab fletch..x

Shellie hope it's ur month Hun..x

isnt it? there was a post about carrier bags, i always put mine in a drawer and cos i have so many the draw gets jammed, so it said when you have used a tissue box, decorate it and stick it to the inside of your kitchen cupboard and stuff it with your carrier bags. so i did it. genius!! and i have a spare drawer now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->