Lucky thread

Ive heard you can get it from superdrug. Might go and get some after work. Do you think I should?

im on 75mg too girls, dr said it wont cause any bad problems as its such a low dosage :) xxx

I don't think I can even GET 75mg in Australia? What's the brand called, do you know?

I'm not sure but amazon has it too check on there Hun..xx

Wow so many of you are on baby aspirin, I never would have thought to take that. I guess because I've only had an ectopic, I havent had a chance to to worry about all the other causes of mc. Every month we ttc I am stressing about another tubal but now I realize as soon as I know it is in the right place I will get to start worrying about everything else!!! Ttcal is so stressful lol

I don't really know what to ask I know about the thyroid op as I've already had it once so I just need to know about the radioactive treatment but as its not being done over here I don't know what they can tell me?

Hubby is coming with me and of course we'll ask about ttc.

I just got a letter in the post with my ct appointment which is Tuesday so not long to wait

Cheryl runny poos for no reason is a great sign x

Mummy I hope you feel better soon x

Bailey I'm glad they have made your appointments easier to get to, this is going to be your sticky bean for sure x

Tawn I love the new avatar x

Cath how is your poor oh today?

Aw mrs d they seen to be getting u in quite quick for everything so thts good. Xx

MrsD they seem to be on the ball with you hun which is fab!!hope your ok today chick?? xxxxxx

Hes ok thank you hun, hes in a lot of pain but the painkillers are helping him lots! iv booked tomorrow afternoon so i can clean up and cook him food etc, its called Tietzes Syndrome, it sounds really painful on what i just googled so i think i need to be a tad nicer to him lol! im so hungry girls i havent eaten since 3pm yesterday!! Hungry, tired, pissed off at waiting to TTC and busy lol xxx

Aw cath not long to got now Hun.... At least ur oh will be fit and ready for ttc... Get some food in u...x

Just read on an Aussie site that enteric-coated aspirin is less effective, so maybe that's why my doc said 100mg is ok? Seems like that's all I can get in Australia too. Can one of you taking the 75mg tell me when you next see the box whether yours has 'enteric coating'?

So good they're onto it for you Mrs D. Everything happening promptly must be a bit of a load off your mind. xx

Tawn - I just freaked out after my second MC (a chemical) and asked the doc what I could do that would make the next pregnancy different. I just didn't want to feel like I was doing the exact same thing and expecting different results, if that makes sense. So I'm on baby aspirin, and I also put myself on B Complex because it lowers stress, but is also apparently beneficial in lengthening the luteal phase, thickening uterine lining, and helping the body produce progesterone in higher levels. x

Go and eat something Cath! xx
And I guess you'd better be nice to him hey... It's a bit like that whenever DH has a cold before I get it and I think 'whatever, you're not that sick', then I get it and feel dreadful, PLUS feel awful because I wasn't more sympathetic!

I am now in 9 minutes lol i got my pasta which i couldnt eat cause i had to shoot off out down the hosp, so looking forward to it, its chicken and bacon pasta in a creamy sauce with garlic bread!!!

yeh i dont really pay him much sympathy cause they do put it on more than us women dont they? Man flu!!!!

yeh mine are powedered too hun, they are really small, about the same size as my folic acid? xxx

Just got to work and will have to go back and read what u all have been saying this morning but had to mention this new symptom that I've just discovered at 8dpo.

So I'm in the lunchroom waiting for my shift to start and one of the ladies just walked in to put her lunch away in the fridge. I could smell cucumbers. I mentioned it and she said "I have cucumbers on my sandwich but its in a sealed container, how can u smell that?? You have good senses!" Lol um weird!!

Shellie I kno wot u mean I feel like all I can smell today is dog and dog food and it's in containers and I never smell the food the way I had today. X

Sounds like a good sign Shellie!

And thanks Cath and Cheryl. Mine specifically say not to chew or crush them, so I think that must be the difference. Feeling a bit better about 'overdosing' now!

Hahaha mummy i know what you mean about overdosing hun! i take 4 folic acid, 1 baby aspirin and 1 pregnancy vitamin pill with faolic acid in all in one day haha!! xxx

Ok well I'm heading to bed. My DD has been waking through the night with night terrors (from what we can gather), so that and being sick, and possibly being pregnant has me pretty exhausted. I don't cope well at all on broken sleep :(

Have a good day ladies! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"