Lucky thread

I'm sure you are right bailey 6 months will fly by especially on here cheering you all on x

MrsD only once he ever cooked for me - it was mash and something, he let the potaties soak up all the water then mashed them for about 10 seconds and served it like that, it was FOUL!!! every night i cook us a fresh meal, iv warned him im not cooking im going home, having a bath then spending the night in bed painting my nails and doing my eyebrows lol

yeh let him carry on hun its a nice break for you and god knows you need one! is he a good cook?? oh forgot to say your day trip to France sounded lovely, so jealous :) xxx

I thought it was yesterday you tested aswell Cheryl, God these days are merging into 1 lately!!

only 29 days till we can ttc again! no sign of AF and OPKs are still very VERY faint so FX i will get AF towards the end of the month or middle so i can try when i ovulate then, that should be ok shouldnt it girls? I had my MTX on June 22nd, they say wait 3 months to build folic acid levels up but iv been taking 5 folic acid a day for 11 days so that = to about 55 days worth of folic acid so buy the time i get around to trying i should have had 200 days worth of FA hahaha xxx

Haha cath my dh isn't much better but luckily the weather has been nice so he has been cooking kebabs or steak or chicken etc on the barbecue and having rice and veg or salad with it so it's been lovely x

I am quite lucky being in the channel islands we can just jump on the ferry across to France for the day it only takes about an hour and it's only about £20 so a lovely day away

Cath are you able to od on folic acid? (haha auto correct just changed that to frolic acid)

My OH cant even do that hun so your very lucky, whats the weather like with you now hun? is he still able to do a BBQ??

Oh you lucky thing, it would cost me well over £100 being in Wales to get to France! i bet its lovely where you are hun! so jealous!

haha ummmmm i dont think you can, i think ill keep the dosage going for another 2 weeks then drop it to 3 a day lol!

ahhhh OH is really testing my patience today!! he just rung me saying hes got an interview to go and work in Essex Mon-Fri all the time, told him he does that he will end up single as i dont want to be in a relationship with someone i see on a Saturday as a Friday he will go up the local , hes really really really pissing me off today!!! xxx

It's been really nice here today but it's starting to cloud over now my guess is it will be a waitrose pie in the oven tonight with some veg but that's fine x

But you get great cheapie last minute deals for holidays which we don't coz we have to get to London or somewhere first as our runway is only little so big planes can't land here so I'm jealous of you too

God he knows how to try your patience how have you not killed him, unless he is suggesting you both move there??

oohhhh that sounds lovely hun!!! saves you baking it from scratch doesnt it?

This might sound like a stupid question now but what about all the big brand named shops their all there arent they lol just no big airports? sorry if you think im being thick lol

God knows, i think i might when i get home though! nope he just said him working there mon - fri then coming home, yeh that will be great especially if i get pregnant then he misses the scans, the hb the ante natel classes misses the baby being born, arghhhhhh i feel like getting drunk tonight now im in such a bad mood xxx

No not a stupid question each island has different shops the smaller islands don't have any big name shops at all not even a boots or m&s just local convenience stores and local people running clothes shops etc but the bigger island have got boots, m&s, bhs, next and some others but not the big supermarkets just the coop and waitrose and then local shops

Would it be a permanent job or just for a while maybe for more money?

Hey ladies,

Chatty as ever!!

Cath - think you need a drink lol!! Have a cheeky wine or two!! Is it a better job for him/better pay ie more money for you to spend lol!!!

Mrs d I'm really lucky as oh is a chef and cooks really nice food, unfortunately he works 5 evenings out 7 so I never get cooked for lol!!

Just had a right palava getting the baby aspirin! Was a bloody trainee pharmacist on wasnt it and he was asking was it for me, was it for pain, would I not prefer the ones with caffeine!!! I thought "if I did tell you what it was for you'd never understand now just sell me the damn things!!"

ladies!! 7 page of catch up lol.

my opk was faint and im not doing anymore ever, i have a bag of 50 if anyone wants them? ill happily post them to you. my doc this morning said relax, chillout and have sex 2-3 days before you o and youll be fine. so we decided that were not gonna 'try' anymore because we found that when i conceived i was really wet down there TMI!! but when we have sex now im not, and i think its cos im not turned on enough cos sex isnt spontanious.

mummy, i am taking co-codamol for my back as i cannot take my naproxen but my doc reassured me that naproxen and co-codamol are fine until the 3rd trimester. which didnt really move me, but i had to take something this morning cos i am in agony. i have muscle pain now more than sciatica so if it doesnt go after a month at the gym then im gonna ask for physio.

i dont take baby asprin! should i be taking it?? sugar that reminds me!! i havent taken my folic acid in 3 days! :dohh:

i read all the chatting but my mind has gone blank lol.

how is everyone today? mrs duck how did your appointment go? i leave saturday at 5am. it best be nice weather cos i hate camping as it is. dh is also up or a bit of tent bding :wohoo:

cath that cervix thing had me creased this morning! sooo funny. all this ttc talk has taken its toll on him too lol!!

any bfps today?? cant remember if i saw any looking through. anyone testing this weekend?

More money but he's so tight with his money I sold an iPhone for him on eBay,cost me £12 with insertion fees and he gave me a tenner out of the money he got for it,he didn't even pay for the phone he had it given to him!! I just think he's stupid he's got a really good job now and the way the country is he's stupid to leave it,ignore me girls I'm in such a mood,lack of sleep I think!!!

Bailey your so lucky to have oh as a chef!!!!

Mrsd does it take long to get to another island? Must be lovely tho being able to just jump on a ferry and pop over to France for the day

Tawn Cheryl is testing this weekend love xxx

Fletch that was me trying to catch up after not being on here yesterday it's impossible to remember who said what by the time you get to the end haha

Yay for tent bding. Are you camping somewhere nice I remember it's down south somewhere?

No you didn't miss any bfps cath and I were trying to get Cheryl to test but she has too much patience

Bailey what a nightmare just as well you didn't go in for haemorrhoid cream or something embarrassing. Lucky you having a chef as your oh you get nice food x

My appointment was really just a recap of Tuesdays info so didn't learn anything new

You'll be in a much better mood after some nice food and a couple of glasses of wine

No it doesn't take long we have a little boat so it takes us about half and hour to either France or to another channel island

were camping in corwall. woolacombe i think its called. its a christian festival thingy. not sure what it will be like. like Glastonbury but with no beer lol. might have to take a secret stash ;)

haha poor cheryl :test::gun: im joking, its :muaha: all over again. did you sy youre testing sunday cheryl? ill be looking out to see those beautiful big lines!! eeeekkk!!

No alcohol????? Sneak some in hun just in case the camping is horrendous at least it will help you sleep well x

im thinking i might have to. might take a few bottles of wine for me and dh :) get us in the mood xx

Get the boxes of wine then take the pouches out of the boxes that way easier to pack and no clinking of bottles

lol then theres no need for glasses and saves on washing up :) get me good and drunk haha!

I'm testing on Sunday did one this morning an I thot there was a shadow but thinking its my line eyes lol....x

You ladies are so chatty I find it hard to catch up. Xx

im sure it was a faint positive cheryl! itll be clearer on sunday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"