Lucky thread

Hahaha mummy i know what you mean about overdosing hun! i take 4 folic acid, 1 baby aspirin and 1 pregnancy vitamin pill with faolic acid in all in one day haha!! xxx

I know what you mean! When I thought I had tonsillitis I was taking:
Pre-natal with folic acid
B Complex
Aspirin
Panadol
Antibiotics
+ a nasal spray!

I'm surprised I didn't rattle!!

Has any u guys tried the Philly grilled peppers OMG it is amazibells I hav ate a tube in 4 days lol..xx

Whoops, just had my drug cocktail :)rofl:) and realised that my aspirin is 'duentric' coated, not enteric, or whatever I said before... I called it the wrong thing. Means the same as what I thought it did though.

Goodnight all!

Cath hurry up and get some food in you! And I know what you mean about men and their physical ailments, DH complains about every ache and pain as if he is DYING! :haha: It has made me much less sympathetic and I feel guilty about it, but I feel like he is kind of a wimp sometimes and if he had 1 ROUND of menstrual cramps, he would roll over and want to die and realize that his pain threshold is so low :)

Cheryl & Shellie, super human smelling ability is a great sign! Pretty sure Bailey has that right now too, and we all know that she is preggers, so I bet you 2 are right behind her!

i had my food which i made last night and im now in severe pain, iv ate too much lol!

exactly they only bring it on themselves i think!! if they just grew a pair and stopped whinging everytime they sneezed we would be a bit nicer to them! i just rung him to ask what he was doing and hes been clothes shopping, then to Asda and now hes in Halfords, he can FORGET me being nice to him now, he could be in work! knob....

Loving your new pic hun xxx

Whooo hoooo more bfps on the way xx

My dh acts as if he's dying with a hangover even if he's only had a few beers so barely drunk. Such drama queens

Cath glad you finally ate

Mummy u hope you get a good nights sleep x

I hope everyone is having a good day x

Just got back from the hospital it was a bit of a waste of time but the nurses and drs in ENT are lovely and can't do enough for you but I haven't learned anything new once the ct scan is done which is Tuesday I will be scheduled in for surgery, they won't give me any dates prior as it depends what shows up on the scan but they have reassured me that it will all be done asap and mustn't ttc for about 6 months whatever that means

what if they have got all of the cancer out MrsD can you ttc sooner? a few months off this be good for your body hun, then when you do get your BFP your baby will be as snug as a bug in a rug :) xxxxxxx

Hi cath no it won't be any sooner unfortunately, the reason is after the surgeon removes all the visible cancer I then have to have radioactive iodine put into me which will kill off any microscopic cancer cells that they can't see and that will make me radioactive for approx 6 months. I have to wait til I'm no longer radioactive before ttc otherwise the baby will have a much higher chance of having cancer too

Aw cath I bet ur gonna kill oh...cx

Aw mrs duck I'm so sorry hun... It will fly in, just keep coming on here and we'll keep u busy lol..cx

Shellie my bbs are still killing me..xx

Cheryl pleeeeease go poas I'm sure you're pregnant xx

MrsD, def have 6 months 'off trying' then hun, get your health up and running then get back on it :) you will be fine hun, How has your OH been lately? is he ok?

Yes Cheryl, wait till i get home i am soooooooooooooooo pissed off, more to the fact that iv only had 4/5 hours sleep and been to work all day and yet hes walking around fine,

Please will you test hun? For me and MrsD's sake, we need some good news lol xxx

Cath I think at the very least he should cook you dinner or buy you your ring :winkwink: x

My dh has been wonderful bless him and even though I'm now feeling much better now he still continues to cook.... Long may it continue

Yeah Cheryl, cath and I could do with hearing some good news, are you tempted yet?

I tested this morning and thot I saw a shadow but not testing till sun. Xx

I thought that was yesterday? Booo Sunday that's ages away xx

Peer pressure Cheryl lol!!!

Mrs d, I'm so sorry that's the case, but 6 months really will fly by, I know we keep saying this but it will!! I really hope the ct goes well though and I'm sure it was caught so early that you will be fine in no time!!

Cath - kill him!! I would lol!!

Shellie - FX'd for you too, it's all sounding very good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->