Lucky thread

I'm teaching you well ladies,I'm proud of you all,just need you to test earlier and note often mwahahaaaa I love our little group xxx

Lol she will get cross with me when I'm in the TWW.....last time I was preg I didn't test til i was 2 weeks late! x

Ladies iv invited a lady from an ectopic thread she's Shelbysioux,she will be ttc the end of this month,iv told her how lovely albeit a tad crazy we all are xxx

cupcake I feel line you have just cursed at me!!!! 2 weeks late?!?!!!!! Whaaaaaaaat!!! I'd be climbing the walls after 2 hours late lmfao xxx

Only cos I had a 6 wk cycle a couple of months b4 (usually 28 ds) and was just getting BFNs all the time.....didnt wanna get my hopes up.....but we will be properly ttcing now so I won't be able to wait! X

Ladies iv invited a lady from an ectopic thread she's Shelbysioux,she will be ttc the end of this month,iv told her how lovely albeit a tad crazy we all are xxx

Aw cath of course shes welcome the more the merrier :thumbup:
Extra chit chat lol :flower:

Yep this group is awesome and more people makes it more awesome!!

Sorry ladies I am positively giddy this evening!!! Not only was batman fabulous, but told his parents when we got back and they were great!! Still no exuberant responses but no negative comments and lots of smiles, and asking whens the scan what's the due date. FIL was actually beaming when we said it he said "really??" with a great big smile yay!! So maybe I am the one who needs to stop being negative and expecting the worst from people!!

Btw you guys crack me up, I think that Cath you need to get commission from the people who sell opk's, you promote them so much to other people!!! In fact they could pay you for advertising them by giving you free opk's and hpts to feed your addiction!!!

Thanks for all your support ladies I'm feeling a bit better about it now I'm sure you are right they wouldn't know that quickly if something was up surely?? Well I've decided I'm not going to let it upset me even if there is something majorly wrong there is nothing I can do about it so I'm just getting on with life until i get my results then deal with it then (bailey do you like my PMA)

I'm sat here chuckling to myself I love doing a cath haha

Cupcake 2weeks late!!! Cath I don't know about 2 hours could you do 2 minutes late haha

The more the merrier cath (I love this thread and all you lovely ladies) xxx

Bailey I'm glad all went well with the in laws to be, I'm really pleased they are being supported and genuinely happy for you. I bet you are on cloud 9 xx

PMA all the way mrs duck and I love that attitude you are so strong! I very much admire how well you are coping with all this and still have time to support us and give us advice and egging us on!! You are an amazing lady, as are all you ladies on this thread!!

Awww im glad they were happy for you hun maybe the mc made them realise how much they did want a grandchild??? We went to the cinema Saturday,I did fancy an afternoon of apple bobbing but a McDonald's followed by Ted sorted me out. Go and see Ted ladies it will cheer you up!!

Lmfao I know hun I'm a woman possessed,came home to some more opks,I got 72 now Woohooo Haha xxx

If any of you say prayers I would be grateful for one tonight asking for my cancer not to have spread further than my thyroid x

PMA all the way mrs duck and I love that attitude you are so strong! I very much admire how well you are coping with all this and still have time to support us and give us advice and egging us on!! You are an amazing lady, as are all you ladies on this thread!!

I agree Mrsd you are fab your so strong I also admire you hun I really do xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs d PMA all the way Hun...xx

Bailey glad it went so well. Xx

cath u defo deserve commission lol... Or a VIP loyalty card lol..xx

Thanks ladies xxxx

72!! How long will that keep you going? A couple of cycles or a couple of days? x

Let's lighten the mood I hear they are making a movie of 50 shades who would get your vote to play Christian Grey?

Lol Cath I have about 45 OPKs and ordered another 20 HPTs yesterday....I'm so excited about ttcing....have had quite darkish lines on my opks tonite (both of them lol) so might start temping tomo to although I'm crap at remembering!

Mrs d great PMA, you are doing so well xx

Bailey so happy you had a great reaction from both sets of parents I think Cath Is right that since last time theyve got used to the idea and will be so excited this time xx

Oh great question mrs d....I have been wondering that since I read it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->