Lucky thread

Poppy, I think it's time to change the name of your thread again...

:bfp:!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=373149&d=1334021444

OH WELL DONE MIGHTY MUM x x x x x x x

When did you get your BFP?? that can't be just today????

Mightymum...... is that why your levels weren't what they should be? A new pregnancy?? What happened about the scan etc???? Tell us!!!!!!

I haven't gone to see the doctor yet, I have an appointment for Thursday. But I ran out of ICs last Wednesday and had the blood test on Friday. And I simply could not see why I would show hcg at 410.9 and test negative on my ICs. (PS-Wanfu tests are AWFUL. I thought I bought Wondfos, but these Wanfus didn't show anything but a VERY faint line on Wednesday!)

So anyway my tests arrived in the post yesterday so I used an IC and saw the darker line. So I thought I would use up my expensive CBE and low and behold, BFP!! So that was yesterday!

I haven't told ANYONE yet. My plan is to let my OB find out at the scan. Hopefully they will see a perfectly formed little sac and fetal pole. Then I'll make them scan me every week. And I can take my scan photo home to show hubby that we are (once again) expecting! I am really really hoping that we are far enough along that I will see a HB. I need to see that HB.

Oh mighty mum I know just how you feel. I have postponed my scan a week to try make sure I have best shot of seeing a heartbeat. I have just booked a private scan for 7+4wks. I am seeing midwife next week at 7wks exactly and she said she might get me an NHS hospital scan but couldn't promise as the early pregnancy unit are very strict with scans and won't do them unless you are bleeding!!!!!
I have everything crossed for you!!! :)

WAHOOOO Mightymom! How amazing, our 4th BFP! Congrats, I am so happy for you!

You girls are such an inspiration! C'mon O, hurry up so I can join these lovely ladies! :haha:

Dani Rose,

Can you take a look at my chart? I got a significant temp dip this morning!
Thoughts?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36d5fb

WOOWWEE!! I so hope thats an ID!! Looks promising :)

FX FX and babydust!!!

Congrats MM!!! WOOO HOOO!!! I hope we all follow in the BFP foot steps!!

I seen my Dr today for a referral for blood clotting tests etc and got the referral, at last I might get some answers yay!! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and she thinks there could be an auto immune link. Will KUP x

Silly me couldn't withhold the POAS urge today, so used my last superdrug test, it was of course negative. I now refuse to test before sunday. I only have digis left now so testing before then would be silly :haha:

Hope that it is manageable Dani. Autoimmune makes everything so much more complicated, especially when it has secondary conditions (like RA).

LOL Wiggler, I always do that. In fact that was why I ran out of tests last week! POAS addiction...there should be group therapy for that!

Hope that it is manageable Dani. Autoimmune makes everything so much more complicated, especially when it has secondary conditions (like RA).

It sure does, I lost the last baby cos I was on methotrexate, wasn't a planned pg.... And now if this is immune issues too. Hate it! FX for answers though as no answers will upset me more I think! I'm terrified of a BFP now

YAY mightymom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

AFM (now that I know what it means I can use it! lol), I'm still freaking confused with my cycle!!!!! I was CONVINCED AF started. Now I have no idea. We BD'd this morning, and I stopped spotting - other then a little right after, but other then that, nothing. What is going on?? I thought BD would bring on AF better, especially because I started cramping right after. Instead it stopped ?? So am I 14DPO or CD2?

I wish this was simple lol

YAY mightymom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

AFM (now that I know what it means I can use it! lol), I'm still freaking confused with my cycle!!!!! I was CONVINCED AF started. Now I have no idea. We BD'd this morning, and I stopped spotting - other then a little right after, but other then that, nothing. What is going on?? I thought BD would bring on AF better, especially because I started cramping right after. Instead it stopped ?? So am I 14DPO or CD2?

I wish this was simple lol

I know what your saying my af has been whacky I had flow but not much and not for long and I keep having o like pains grrrrr I even took a test just in case -!! I would do Cd 2 unless u actually start a flow??

Good luck to all you 2ww ladies best of luck testing.

Ugh, how confusing! I hate when my body does that! My AF actually stops early if we BD. For a long time I was convinced that I ovulate during the last days of my period because that was when we DTD and conceived #1! But I think my cycle varies with the seasons and I have actually twice observed ovulating twice. I wish mother nature was more predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->