Lucky thread

YAY mightymom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

AFM (now that I know what it means I can use it! lol), I'm still freaking confused with my cycle!!!!! I was CONVINCED AF started. Now I have no idea. We BD'd this morning, and I stopped spotting - other then a little right after, but other then that, nothing. What is going on?? I thought BD would bring on AF better, especially because I started cramping right after. Instead it stopped ?? So am I 14DPO or CD2?

I wish this was simple lol

I know what your saying my af has been whacky I had flow but not much and not for long and I keep having o like pains grrrrr I even took a test just in case -!! I would do Cd 2 unless u actually start a flow??

Good luck to all you 2ww ladies best of luck testing.

I've had some O like pains as well. Also had some pain that feels like its from my cervix :wacko: My temps haven't dropped yet, but being I'm still new to temping I don't know when my temp drops when I start a new cycle. I know normally it's before but some woman only see it after it starts. Plus this wasn't a normal cycle.

I think tomorrow I'll do a test just to be 100% sure, and when it comes up BFN I'm going to add vitex to my vitamins (to try and regulate this post mc confusion) as well as soy isoflavones (CD 3-7 I tend to O late so im gonna try to bring it on a tad sooner!)

YAY mightymom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

AFM (now that I know what it means I can use it! lol), I'm still freaking confused with my cycle!!!!! I was CONVINCED AF started. Now I have no idea. We BD'd this morning, and I stopped spotting - other then a little right after, but other then that, nothing. What is going on?? I thought BD would bring on AF better, especially because I started cramping right after. Instead it stopped ?? So am I 14DPO or CD2?

I wish this was simple lol

I know what your saying my af has been whacky I had flow but not much and not for long and I keep having o like pains grrrrr I even took a test just in case -!! I would do Cd 2 unless u actually start a flow??

Good luck to all you 2ww ladies best of luck testing.

Mine's been exactly the same ... someone mention implantation bleed but I don't think it is ... when I first started with the spotting I was technically on CD41 I had spotting for around 24 hours (not even enough to fill a sanitary towel) and I have nothing at all since Sunday 5pm and it's now Wednesday 8am :wacko: so technically I am on CD45. If it was an implantation bleed then surely if I test on Monday then I will know if I am pregnant or not? I done a IC yesterday and it was straight up negative. I don't really want to have to wait because we go away on Sunday morning :hissy:

I had bloods done yesterday at the doctors so those results should be in by the end of the week. I'm unsure what she was checking my blood for tbh x

I hope you girls get a BFP!!! FX for you :)

BBT question.... If I went to bed at 11pm and usually temp at 7.15 but woke at 3.15 then 7.15 what temp do you use? 4 hours sleep between both... Do any of you use a BBT converter? And what time do you input if you use it?? Urgh I HATE TEMPING!!!

I have had a horrible headache last couple days, nausea, today my lower back hurts and I feel like I have heartburn... Urgh I hate waiting!

Mrs mck. How r things going for you?

Pretty good so far :) I'm going in today for my first appt at 4+4 since I miscarried last time. They said I'll be seen more frequently for a little while. I'm also having repeat betas done today and I'll get the results tomorrow.

As for symptoms - I am sooooooo tired! I can't bring myself to do anything around the house. I take a nap at lunch during the work day and barely have enough energy to eat my dinner.
No appetite and nothing tastes good, but I'm thinking that must be a precursor to morning sickness? :shrug:
The best one? And increase in the BB's size. Yep, I'm loving that since I have always run on the small size. Already busting out of my bras. But this symptom is the one that's really telling me I am preggo so I like it. :winkwink: I've NEVER had sore BB's my whole life, not even before AF. So to have the feeling of painful rocks on my chest has to be coming from the baby so that makes me happy to know the little one is growing!!:happydance:

It still doesn't feel real. One moment I'm super excited and then the next, I can't believe that it is happening to me and then I start getting in a panic about raising a child (which my hubby assures me is a sign of being a good mom). I can't wait to get an ultrasound and announce at work and to friends. I think then I will be super excited. It's soooo hard keeping it a secret right now - especially having to come up with excuses for why I am tired and why I have to go to the doctor so much!!

Mine's been exactly the same ... someone mention implantation bleed but I don't think it is ... when I first started with the spotting I was technically on CD41 I had spotting for around 24 hours (not even enough to fill a sanitary towel) and I have nothing at all since Sunday 5pm and it's now Wednesday 8am :wacko: so technically I am on CD45. If it was an implantation bleed then surely if I test on Monday then I will know if I am pregnant or not? I done a IC yesterday and it was straight up negative. I don't really want to have to wait because we go away on Sunday morning :hissy:

I had bloods done yesterday at the doctors so those results should be in by the end of the week. I'm unsure what she was checking my blood for tbh x

Hopefully the blood tests will give you a clearer answer. Me, I decided not to POAS this morning like I said I would, because my temp has dropped and that wouldn't happen if I was pregnant. I'm thinking I might count today as CD1 since yesterday my temp was still up, plus it fits better with my DPO's. I had started spotting again during the night, still not even close to a "flow", so I hope it picks up today so I'm not so confused anymore :dohh: The :witch: needs to show her true face! I'd rather have AF full-on then be confused about what CD it is. Maybe we're spotting before our periods because our progesterone post-m/c is wonky?

Glad to hear that Mrs McK :) lets us know how doctor appt went...
I feel ya tho. I'm very excites as well . But doesn't feel totally real yet. Still on edge. My doctor don't wana see me for 3 weeks. She said its to early and just cause I had one miscarriage doesn't mean I'm at risk for another. Which I totally understand. I can't wait to get an ultrasound :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lots of love to everyone and lots of babydust♥♥

MrsMcK: all totally normal feelings!! I didn't feel like I was "really" pregnant with DD until she kicked me in the ribs! And all the worrying, well, I think that is just motherhood. You'll be a GREAT mum!!

BFP girls, you give me hope!

AF is most definitely here, so despite the spotting for 6 days(!!!), I'm going to count today as CD1 since it's full-on flow now.

I went out today and bought an ovulation microscope, some OPKs from the dollar store, and this lube I found that I guess is supposed to be like Pre-Seed that I happened to come across at Shoppers DrugMart (Pharmacy chain here in Canada). It's called Zestica https://www.zestica.co.uk/zestica-fertility-lubricant2.html. Yesterday I bought two supplements to add to what I'm already taking, and I'm going to try using softcups after sex to keep the spermies at the cervix instead of (TMI!) dripping out half an hour later:shy:

Oh I also bought a new digital thermometer at Walmart that is .. SILENT. YAY!!! I hated the beeping because I dont want to wake up DB in the morning when I get up b4 he does. It's an Equate brand, the cheapest they had too.

I decided to show all of you all that I have for TTC!

Attachments

• IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 14
Wow shelling you've been busy shopping!

Sorry your af arrived but good that you now know what your body is doing. I'm on cd4 now. The days are going sooooooo slowly. Af starting to get lighter now. I just want to start bding now

Shellie now shelling. My phone keeps changing my writing

Shellie, you are now officially an obsessed TTC mum! Welcome to the club. ;)

wow Shellie! that is a lot of stuff!

this is the first month i have been temping so i am really new at it and am still learning what everything means. i had a big dip today and +ve opk's yesterday and today. so, i am hoping it is an ovulation dip. i am really hoping my temps go way up tomorrow morning.

still sending tons and tons of sticky :dust: to all you ladies!! :)

WOW shellie, compared to you i feel like we're NTNP! :haha: if only it weren't 11pm i'd have to go out and get SHOPPING!!!

Wiggler- Nothing wrong with no symptoms. I was just curious! :)

AFM: I can already tell I'm going to go 2ww crazy.

this is me exactly right now!..I think I O'd about two days ago per OPK's...I am new to this board but wanted to say you and I are on the same boat!..:)...maybe we can be testing buddies!..:)

Welcome!! We'll I believe i ended up O'ing on the 7th....so we're close too..I'm not sure we BD'd enough since my hubby left town, but I'm hopeful anyhow!! (Did you miscarry? If so, when?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->