Lucky thread

Aww thank hun but I can't I have major POAS fever and OH is saying no to going to poudland until at least thursday, he doesn't want me getting upset. This waiting is good for me, teaching me some patience :rofl: We have DDs birthday coming up and redecorating, I don't want to end up spending £50+ on tests again :rofl:

I wonder if there is POAS anon? :rofl:

If poas anon exists, I definetely need to attend!

No probs hun :lol: I think I may need to join too :lol: I'm desperate to POAS even though I am 99% certain that it's going to be negative :dohh: Might just do one in the morning ... haven't done one since Saturday morning :rofl: At least I know I will get a week off next week when we are away ... hubby won't let me take my tests away with me :haha: x

I'm doing my ov tests daily, only cos I have loads left :rofl: That way I get my daily fix of looking at lines :rofl: I *may* also good tests for the DPO I am :blush:

If I don't get a positive test before hand I will be buying ov tests and preggy tests off amazon on Tuesday :haha: But Shhh, don't tell my OH :rofl:

Yes I ordered my next mothers batch a few days ago. This is the first day I havnt used any type of test in weeks haha

so sorry, Shellie :hugs: but, a fresh start is good sometimes. i know this cycle will be the one for you!

i have just started poas again now with opk's. i am doing 2 a day until i get my positive. it was weird, i had a darker one yesterday and then last night and today they have gone totally negative again. i don't think i missed it but i could have. i find ic's never get really positive for me. the cycle i got my bfp i got nearly positive saturday night and then a little lighter on sunday morning and then by sunday afternoon they had gone stark white again. maybe i have missed it... i don't know. my temp was lower this morning than it has been so far. ov dip maybe?? who knows. haha!

You could have had a very short surge overnight? I got a neg, then a pos 3 hours later, then 2-3 hours later another neg x x x

that's true. i guess i will have to see what happens with my temps. thanks!

Oh shellie! So sorry. It's rubbish isnt it!

At least we both started around the same time so we will be trying same time on the next cycle.

At least we both started around the same time so we will be trying same time on the next cycle.

It's still really light but being that its now all red not brown I'm pretty confident its AF. I usually am light for a couple of days, a couple of medium days, then light for another day then I'm done. We'll see if it continues that way this cycle or if it'll be all light cuz of the m/c.

It's still really light but being that its now all red not brown I'm pretty confident its AF. I usually am light for a couple of days, a couple of medium days, then light for another day then I'm done. We'll see if it continues that way this cycle or if it'll be all light cuz of the m/c.

I'm a lil worried mine officially turned into flow later in the morning on Saturday and has done lil to nothing since 3 on Monday.. flow was never heavy...and I still had ovary pain last night?? I wanna go to fam doc and see if she can check hormones??? Even with my mc I barely bleed?

Mine was light bleeding with m/c too and hardly any pain. So odd when af half kills me sometimes!

:hugs: Shellie and Cortney ... Mine's just completely stopped ... started bleeding/spotting around 3pm Saturday barely had anything on Sunday and had nothing since 5pm Sunday! Definately not pregnant as I done another HPT this morning which was negative. I just wish it would hurry up :hissy: :cry: x

Dani Rose,

Can you take a look at my chart? I got a significant temp dip this morning!
Thoughts?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36d5fb

Danni that does look good!! Fingers crossed!!! You should get a BFP in a couple of days if it's implantation :)

Danni that does look good!! Fingers crossed!!! You should get a BFP in a couple of days if it's implantation :)

HI Toothfairy,

That's my chart! :) Dani has been helping me interpret it this cycle since my chemical! But thank you so much for the assurance!
But, here's my question, maybe you can answer.....last month I didn't really have a sig dip, but I got a BFP on DPO 9 and then miscarried on DPO 14.

Thoughts?

Sorry I put the wrong name!!!! Ooops!!!! I don't think you always get a dip. Don't think I did massively with other 2 pregnancies and with this one I wasn't charting. I have read its a good thing though to get a dip. My only real sign every time that I've been pregnant before bfp is hot flushes. More so in the morning and feeling hot through the night. Lots of cramping like AF due too.
Really hope you're gonna get your bfp flower!!! Sorry I haven't been more helpful, don't think my temps were ever textbook to be honest. Think my thermometer is rubbish!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->