Lucky thread

well, if you can't have your bfp this cycle at least af is here now to get things moving again! i just hated being stuck in the limbo waiting for something to happen.

i am hoping to ov very soon, either wednesday or thursday. :) ewcm just now. :happydance:

Glad you can move on now. I had no m/c pain at all but my AF can be brutal. I think mc can do funny things.

My temp stayed up and FF still claims I O'd. Weird.... Oh well DTD will continue just incase xx

Poppy: Glad you are out of limbo, but sad the :witch: showed her ugly face. May this brand new cycle bring you your sticky bean. :hugs:

Cortney: AF is definitley the time to relax. However, when it happens for me. I get so impatient waiting for O. I hope this brand new cycle brings you, your sticky bean.:hugs:

Wiggler: I'm crampy here also. Its a great sign of conception! :) I hope you see your :bfp: in a few days!

Dani: I have no idea about FF. But, I hope you O'd and will see that :bfp: next week! :hugs:

TooScared: Yay! I'm glad you are seeing EWCM, and will see O, anyday! I hope this cycle brings you your sticky bean! :)

AFM: CD35, 3dpo: I've been crampy, trying not to look to much into it. My CM hasn't dried up either, so I hope this means I'll be finding out I'm pregnant, next week. In the meantime, trying to be patient.

I hope you ovulate soon too_scared!

Pain hit me in full force in the middle of the night. Nothing like the pain I had with mc though. I hope my egg comes early this month. 4 weeks seems a long time until I know if I'm pregnant or not

:hugs: Poppy. Mine still hasn't come properly. I've had no blood/spotting since yesterday around 5pm :( I just wish she would come and go. I'm the same I don't want to wait 4 weeks to find out if I'm pregnant ... I want to be pregnant right now :( x

I've no idea either lol. I was crampy but today I'm just normal.

I knew I was pg last time well before a bfp. You still doubt yourself but I knew. I even threw up on the way to school with DD lol. I don't feel pg so doubt I Od or if I did didn't catch it.... Who knows

In that case Dani, I hope you are yet to O. I knew with DD and Lil Dragon. However, I also knew 3 TTC cycles and I wasn't.

Yeh af can play with our minds! So many symptoms the same and its impossible not to hope!

Well fx for everyone. O, af or bfp.... Let's get this cycle OVER! Lol

Yes, its good to always have hope! I let myself symptom spot. I just have to know when O was. Or I'd be doing it nearly my whole cycle.

Oh a little easter egg is being released!! Go make a little bunny!!

yay Cheryl!!

thank you leinzlove :) i hope this is your cycle for that sticky bean too!!

i think i might ov early. i am due to ov on thursday according to ff but i am thinking it might be tomorrow. we shall see. i will continue to bd and hope to catch a nice, sticky egg this time!!

tons of sticky :dust: to all you ladies :)

DPO 6 is the worst!

It's too early to test, you may or may not have symptoms that are pregnancy related or AF related, you just kind of have to sit and wait......

Not cool!

:nope:

CONGRATS Toothfairy on your BFP!!

Keep those +OPKS coming, can't have one without the other!! :)

:hugs: Poppy. Mine still hasn't come properly. I've had no blood/spotting since yesterday around 5pm :( I just wish she would come and go. I'm the same I don't want to wait 4 weeks to find out if I'm pregnant ... I want to be pregnant right now :( x

I'm in limbo still too. I still had spotting yesterday, both brown and red. Put a tampon b4 bed in cuz I was sure it was getting worse, but (sorry TMI) when I took it out this morning it had just a little bit of blood and so far, no more spotting. Yesterday was another BFN. I really don't think I am preg, I really don't feel like I am, because I don't have any symptoms. Some nausea the last few days when I wake up but I tend to get random weeks of nausea either way. Right now it's not a question of if AF is coming, just when, and weather the days of spotting count or don't. I donno if I'm still 12-13dpo or CD_?

:witch:?????

2dpo for me and I am cramping!...is this good or bad?...I don't know if I did with my last one or not can't remeber, oh and bloated...we shall see what happens!...I am soo excited to be sharing this with other people, good or bad!

7DPO here. Doing my daily ov tests are stillvery negative, not sure when they would start changing if I am preg. Not sure when I am going to test yet, I'm going to get OH to get me some poundland cheapies as I don't want to waste my better tests if it is negative, I'll use the superdrug one if I see even a hint of a line, then my digis :D

:hugs: Shellie, I've an appointment at the doctors tomorrow so hopefully they can shed some light on it!

Fingers crossed Wiggler. Try ASDA ... they have 2 tests for £1! I got a pound shop cheapie (was 1 in the box) when I was trying to find out with my angel baby and it came out invalid :grr: I've used a few of these ASDA ones recently trying to find out if I'm pregnant and all have been negative ... never had an invalid one with them. They are in a little pink box and there's 2 of them :thumbup: x

No ASDA round here :( I didn't find the poundland ones too bad, and with my daughters bday and party coming up I'm trying to be as stingy as possible :haha:

I don't feel too hopeful this cycle, we wern't trying when I fell pregnant with my son but for about a week and a half before I tested I felt different, contented, if that makes sense. With my daughter I knew, my uterus felt strange and the same with my angel, my uterus feels a bit weird now, but not like it did the prvious times, more crampy, I'm sure its because I WANT it to feel like it did when I was pregnant.

I didn't know any of the times :rofl: I had an inkling with DS as I was at work on the Saturday (after being out the Friday night) and felt slightly sick so thought I was hungover ... found out on the Tuesday that I was pregnant :dohh: With my angel baby I didn't find out until I was around 8 weeks :dohh:

If you would like I can get some of the ASDA tests and post them to you if you like :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->