Lucky thread

Bailey I'm glad your other friend is much more excited about your pregnancy x

Cheryl that's a lovely idea with the scan for a special occasion x

Poppy I'm just playing catch up too, this thread moves so fast

Lol I'm like that too shelby. I make a decision and continue to umm and ahh when really I know what I'm gonna do lol! I like how they accidentally fell in there, how lucky lol!!

I agree about the girl wanting a vodka aswell Bailey - some silly girls just don't know how lucky they are!! :growlmad:

I can maybe understand people saying ooh I'd love a drink but I can't, but to say that she can't wait until 2 weeks (presumably when she gives birth) so she can "get on it" on the vodkas.

Seriously thats what's your looking forward to??? Being able to get pissed on vodka?? So the birth of your child means squat to you?!

Stupid cow!! This world is so unfair!!

And thanks mrs d, she was great as I knew she would be anyway. It's good to know people are actually excited after my other friends lack lustre response!

Are you still working the rest of this week?

Evening all!

Nope don't like mobile site either!

Aw that makes me so mad Bailey....I saw a pregnant woman smoking outside a shop the other day and just burst into tears...made me so mad that she cared so little for her unborn baby, I did everything right and I still lost it, So unfair :(.

Welcome Shelby x

Hope your all having nice evenings xx

Yeah Shelby I love OPKs :)

Tht sounds nice mrs d. Xx

Cupcake tht makes me so mad. Xx

Lol I'm like that too shelby. I make a decision and continue to umm and ahh when really I know what I'm gonna do lol! I like how they accidentally fell in there, how lucky lol!!

And they've got to be clearblue smiley, agonising over two lines is just more to worry about!

Yeah I'm working the rest of the week although I do have tomorrow afternoon off so I'll be on my sunbed in the garden (with my neck covered of course)

I think we'd all be bankrupt if we used clearblue smilies the amount we get through haha

I just had a bit of a panic then I tried out the mobile version didn't like it and then couldn't switch back aaaagh but then noticed the switch back to desktop version.... Much better

Ooh well I hope it's sunny for you tomorrow mrs d!

Cheryl I was tempted to buy one the other day but I figure there's no point now. My sore boobs and tiredness are telling me that my hcg is way high! And I can't justify the money just to see it say pregnant 3+ weeks lol!!

Shelby I love your avatar btw!! So true. My dog is currently lying next to me on my bed. Have you seen Marley and me?

Yeah I'm starting to see why you don't like it, it's harder to read the posts. Might switch back. Just see a few more of these first though

:holly: :mwuahaha:

Thanks bailey me too x

I cried my eyes out at Marley and me :cry:

Aw so did I!! I love my dog so much but I can't watch it now since mc coz my dog actually did what Marley did, he came and lay next to me on the sofa and put his head on mh lap when I got home and I cried :-(
Set myself off a little then sorry ladies!!!
Lightening it up again, the scene with him half hanging out of the car was hilarious!!

Boobies!!! Right ladies I shall chat tomorrow good night Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->